New and psyched!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New and psyched!

Postby Gwendolyn Iceglaze on February 8th, 2016, 7:58 pm

Hello hello!!! :)

So I can't wait to jump in and get started here! I used to be huge into forum roleplay when I was in highschool and lately I just can't seem to stop thinking of it! So after a quick google search I found Mizahar and am so psyched to get my character up and running. This concept is so cool! Anyway, my character creation process is somewhat overwhelming but hopefully I can get through that with the help of y'all and start writing!

Can't wait!
Gwendolyn Iceglaze
Player

Words: 224
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2016, 6:30 am
Race: Human, Vantha

New and psyched!

Postby Alexander Faircroft on February 8th, 2016, 8:06 pm

Greetings Gwendolyn!

Pleasure to have you with us here, Im Alexander Faircroft one of the newer players and i welcome you to this fine place. Pleasure to see you willing to jump in and would officially like to extend the greeting of all of Syliras.

We'd love to see you there!

At least until Aventhal opens up again <.<

Alexander Faircroft
A criminal, without a crime.

Words: 945306
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2016, 9:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

New and psyched!

Postby Elysium on February 8th, 2016, 11:34 pm

Hi Gwendolyn!

Welcome to Mizahar! We're glad to have you on board. I know its a bit overwhelming at first, but once you're in possession of a working knowledge, it gets easier to navigate with time.

I noticed your question in the character sheets Q&A. To answer you here, the template you use doesn't actually have to be anything, but you might consider using the one for the city you're currently in as it might have slightly modified questions that pertain to your situation at present. :)

If you have any more questions, feel free to shoot me or one of the other storytellers a message as well as utilizing the Q&A forums as you so wisely have.

Cheers!

Ellie

Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

New and psyched!

Postby Nola on March 9th, 2016, 5:33 am

Miz is so unique and amazing, you're sure to have fun simply exploring all the lore let alone threading! I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask. Any of the established players would be happy to help you out, as well as any one in chat and the Q & A thread!
Nola
If You Please...

Words: 16488
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2014, 11:48 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes