[Unverified] Rivialle Amaranthus

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Rivialle Amaranthus

Postby Rivialle on February 17th, 2016, 5:49 am

Race: Symenestra | Gender: Male | Age: 23 | Date of Birth: 54th, Fall, 492. | Place of Birth: Kalinor

Appearance: Possessing the pale skin of his birth, Rivialle stands over six feet yet no more than six and a half, his form slim yet not without it's few pounds of pure muscle despite race. His arms are a tad longer than they perhaps should be if he were human, his fingers no less long, which looked even longer courtesy of his long, crescent shaped black 'claws'. His ovular, clean-shaven face features a straight yet soft jawline and rounded chin, giving him more the air of youth, and eyes possessing large pupils, his irises a bright amethyst hue. The sides of his raven hair have been cut short, the top usually combed through though not he didn't spend much time on his hair on a daily basis. Tattooed on the side of his neck is a dove in flight, lacking any true meaning.

Calm, Cool, Collected, and Cocky: Rivialle's a slightly lax individual, rarely angering, saddening, or even becoming joyful, not one to smile much. When he was more active, though, he's noticeably cocky and flashy, preferring a flourish to any activity as to appear even more elegant and graceful than he already is.

Tactical: Very aware of his fragility as a Symenestra, Rivialle avoids combat to some extent, but even then, he uses his rapier, a melee weapon, more than his ranged one, his Symenestran lash. When using either, though, he becomes very acrobatic, dodging more than attacking and using the elements around him to his advantage.

Hormone-driven on his fertility cycle: Like all male Symenestra, Rivialle has a fertility cycle, which followed the lunar cycle. When he's off his cycle, he's his usual, slightly egotistical self. When he's on his cycle, he becomes a lot more aggressive and dominant, and noticeably hormone-driven for those few days.

Character History

Born into a rather well-off Web, Rivialle was pretty pampered until he was around five years of age by his mother, or the female that raised him, which his father easily disapproved of. When the boy became more aware of himself, his father took him into training, beating the softness out and the discipline in before actually teaching him. His father was only competent with the rapier, however, and Rivialle easily caught up to his mentor in the physical arts. The mental, however, took a bit more time.

Rivialle was always pretty slow as a child, so pursuits of the mind came slowly to him. Where it took Rivialle weeks to learn a new technique with his rapier, it took him months to figure out how a small strategic maneuver could win a battle. He grew out of it, though, thankfully, as patience was neither his nor his father's forte (not yet, at least).

After learning all he could from his father, Rivialle took on studying under his grandfather. At first, they were highly discouraged, Rivialle's father nearly attacking his grandfather because of the risk of Initiation. Thankfully, violence didn't break out, but Rivialle and his grandfather had to sneak away from the others for a few days to start and end the Reimancy and Projection Initiation, and by the time they were found, Rivialle had been taught all that his grandfather was going to teach him.

By 18, Rivialle knew as much as his father did, to the delight of his entire Web. He was not content with this, however - he wanted to become better. Much better. His father took some persuading, but finally relented and gave the young man a few parting gifts: money, to make it to whatever city he wanted. Taking this and the determination to become better, Rivialle departed Kalinor and headed towards Syliras by way of a few trade caravans, intent on joining the Syliran Knights one day, becoming a Squire then a Knight as well.

Language

Fluent Language: Symenos
Basic Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Acrobatics 10 RB, 5 SP 15 Novice
Weapon [Rapier] 25 SP 25 Novice
Reimancy [Air] 10 SP 10 Novice
Projection 10 SP 10 Novice

Lores
Lore of Religion: Viratas
Combat: Dodge, dodge, and more dodge

Possessions

-Silken Shirt
-Silken Pants
-Silken Undergarments
-Silken Cloak or Coat
-Simple Sandals
1 Waterskin
1 Silken Knapsack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Fruit Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-Symenestran armor
-Scabbard
-Buckler

Heirloom: A rapier given to him by his father.

Housing

House: Traveler's Row - Simple double room

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 Gold Mizas
Housing Cash-In +500 GM 600 Gold Mizas
Symenestran Armor -90 GM 510 Gold Mizas
Scabbard -6 GM 504 Gold Mizas
Buckler -15 GM 489 Gold Mizas

Thread List

84th of Winter - Kill those things!!
86th of Winter - Shall we have a go?
Last edited by Rivialle on February 21st, 2016, 8:25 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Rivialle
The Battle-Spider

Words: 16817
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2016, 4:49 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Rivialle Amaranthus

Postby Rivialle on February 20th, 2016, 10:48 pm

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Rivialle Amaranthus.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Not at the moment, no. And I doubt I will in the future - nicknames are pointless.
3. How old are you? Twenty-four come Fall.
4. What is your height? I'm a bit above six feet, four inches, if memory serves correctly.
5. What is your weight? Hmm. More than a hundred and twenty, but less than a hundred seventy. Symenestra are light and graceful creatures, after all.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. Dashingly handsome, easy enough.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. A monster most of the time - azo are funny creatures.
3. What is your favorite body feature? Now that's a funny question. I'm a male. Should suffice, I think.
4. How physically fit are you? Quite.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I'd say I don't yet have a style of dress, though I am hoping to get more formal clothing.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My father is a nut of a Symenestra. He beat me into discipline then taught me to use a rapier. My mother is a housewife type woman, very caring of kids and all. The female that birthed me, I don't have a clue, nor do I care.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Not that I know of.
3. What is your extended family like? Like all Symenestra, really. I have quite a few cousins, they're younger than I but a few are older, if I recall correctly. My grandfather - he's a delight. He taught me magic, you know?
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Less important.
5. Do you treat animals like family? I used to have a nice big spider as a child - I think he still lives in Kalinor. Anyway, sometimes. Depends on the animal and how long I've known them.

1. Where were you born? Kalinor, which should be obvious from previous answers.
2. Where do you live now? Syliras, almost unfortunately.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Possibly Lhavit, now that I think of it.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Not in Syliras, no.
5. Where do you fear to be? High in the sky.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) Well, I do have the typical delicate skeleton of Symenestra, t'is about it.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed, though I'm slowly growing ambidextrous as I use Glyphing with my left hand.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? Symenos and Common is all. In Symenos, I'd say my voice is light and silvery, pleasant to listen to and all. Common, my accent is pretty heavy.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Not that I know of.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)? I have a tattoo of a bird on the side of my neck, and I want to get another tattoo. Not sure what, though.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Mercenary at the moment, maybe a Squire come Spring.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I love my work, because the blood I shed preserves life.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Perhaps an Aerial Dancer for awhile, but that's it.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Teachers of small children. They're really annoying, sometimes, aye?
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? Manual labor jobs. Symenestra are better than that.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Slow, stubborn, and fiery.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? When my grandfather and I snuck away from everyone and he Initiated me into magic then taught me some.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? None, really. Perhaps my father beating the spoiled brat from me?
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I love them both, they're great people.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? That would be a tie between my father and my grandfather, I think.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? The usual Symenestran education, I was also taught how to use a rapier and magic - as I said earlier.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? I like learning. Knowledge is power, and power is everything.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? These questions are getting a bit redundant.
4. How do you learn best? By doing.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? Learn how to better use magic, my rapier, my buckler shield, and acrobatics.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Symenestras only, at this point. Though, I haven't been in Syliras long enough to even think about trying.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? No. Most people are backstabbers.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I like women.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. I have not.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. I have not, and if I had, why would I describe it to you? Stupid azo, honestly.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. No, I don't drink enough to cloud my mind.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? I do, I'd say.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Red wine.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No, that's just stupid.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Alcohol are fine, drugs are for stupid azo.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Sparring, sleeping.
2. Do you like to read? When I can get my hands onto a book, yes.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Stupid azo.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Sleeping.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Nothing that I've found.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Maroon.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Dusk, I'd say. Beautiful time, dusk.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? Myself.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I particularly like fruit. I don't really hate anything, I guess.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Calm and rainy. None really scare me.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Does it really matter?
2. What are your religious views? I view Lord Viratas as my Patron God.
3. Would you be able to kill? I would, and I have.
4. What are your views on sex? I've never had sex, so I wouldn't know if I like it or not, would I?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Power, peace, and prosperity.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Worst? Not a clue. Best? Same answer.
2. What is your greatest regret? I regret nothing in life.
3. What is your best/worst memory? Didn't you ask this question, or something like it?
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? Nothing.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Symenestra have it pretty hard in Mizahar. I'd say any myself and kin of mine able to weather the insults from stupid azo should be proud of their entire life.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? What's the point to lying, in any case?
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Stupid azo are stupid.
3. What makes you happy? Sleep.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? My Web, and Lord Viratas.
5. What makes you angry? Stupid azo and stupid questions.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? With politeness, even if they may be stupid azo.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Would that question not go hand-in-hand with the role-models question?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Use your brain, stupid azo. I basically answered this question.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. I don't. Beautiful, fiery personality, trustworthy, and a good masseuse. I like a good massage now and then.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why. No, I protect myself.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I'd rather have a polite debate. But I'm not opposed to using my blade.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No. If people can't figure out what they want to happen and if they don't take initiative, I see no reason to help them.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? No. Too loud, half the time.
4. Do you care what others think of you? When the sky falls, sure.
5. What do you think of others, in general? Some are stupid azo, some are worthy to be kin, and some just exist.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? Everything about me is a strength. Except maybe when I'm on my cycle.
2. What is your greatest weakness? Redundant.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Redundant.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Redundant.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? All of them. They're Gods and Goddesses, yes?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? Not, but I hope to obtain Silakrov when Lord Viratas deems I earned it.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? I would die for Him.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Redundant.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Life and adventure.
2. What is the best part of life? Redundant.
3. What is the best part of death? Seriously? Rivialle bursts into laughter at the idiocy of stupid azo.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Next to a lover or in battle with my sword in my hand.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? My strength as a Symenestra.
Rivialle
The Battle-Spider

Words: 16817
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2016, 4:49 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet