Salutations.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Salutations.

Postby Gideon Harriscourt on February 18th, 2016, 1:30 am

Good day fellow role players. To introduce myself isn't a simple task. I'm better at telling of fictional characters rather than of myself. However, I am a 28 year old male from Alaska, and though I have been inactive in any RP scene for the last five or six years, I was active daily from the ages of 14 to 22. I would not consider myself a veteran, though I would say I am experienced. I use to role play in yahoo eons ago, as well as a few other chat sites like Parachat (before it turned perverted). Toward the end of my role playing days I spent a lot of time in Second Life, though the 3D world aspect limited what I considered to be good immersion and my motivation dwindled. Building a epic tale with a community is something I have been missing sorely, and is what lead to the google search that brought me here. I am impressed by the depth of lore and quantity and quality of the members, and decided this may be a good place to once again try my hand at role playing. I will be building myself a character in hopes of joining in here, but for now, just call me Gideon.
Gideon Harriscourt
Player

Words: 420
Joined roleplay: February 18th, 2016, 1:15 am
Race: Human

Salutations.

Postby Ssezzkero on February 18th, 2016, 1:58 am

Welcome Gideon! I see you already found your way into chat, which immediately landed you with tips and pointers. xD So I'll just pop in and say hey! If you do need any help with the lore, pop back into chat or start a thread in the Questions and Answers forum, and we can always help you!

Hope I'll be seeing you around soon! :)
Ssezzkero
Player

Words: 249053
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2014, 4:14 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)

Salutations.

Postby Firenze on February 18th, 2016, 7:49 pm

Welcome Gideon!

It's good to see a fresh face :) If you have any questions feel free to drop a PM; Sezkero mentions you've stopped by Chat, that's a good place to stop for help and her suggestions for the Q&A area is good too! While you're researching if you run in to any trouble remembering where you found something just do 'keyword Mizahar' search in google, i.e. 'Syliras Mizahar' in google will pull up all the info on Syliras :) Hope this helps you out while you sort things out.

Look forward to seeing you around!

Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Salutations.

Postby Nola on March 9th, 2016, 5:31 am

Hello and welcome to Miz! We're so glad to have you, please remember if you are in need of help, the chat will almost always have someone willing to help, along with the Q & A forum that Sez mentioned.
Nola
If You Please...

Words: 16488
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2014, 11:48 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes