To Check Up on a Friend. (Levi)

A small social thread where Levi checks up on Tail and the two trade some information.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Postby Tail on February 21st, 2016, 12:21 am

T A I L
36-WINTER-515AV
Solar Wind Apartments

Resting upon the couch. While the fire blew ablaze keeping the room tended with heat and tinting it with a light orange. Though, Syna's light shown with confidence through the window pane. Tail sat longingly on his couch. Thinking of yesterday. When he read the ghosts' aura. And how much it had tired him out. Levi really did take care of the Pycon. Bringing him back here. He should really thank the man. It would be the best of his nature to do so. And his parents had explained to him of a lot about human manners and cultural norms.

The Pycon still had felt a wee bit dizzy as he sat up. Reading Mr.Verolas history took away a lot of his energy. And it still took a little more than a day to replenish. He kept up refreshing himself with fresh water and a few bits of food here and there. He gazed at the flames that cackled throughout the fire. He remembered seeing Caronis' son. How he carried the dagger and took the efforts of killing his own father.

Tail tried to imagine where the son might be now. Off as a murderer and guilt filling his soul. Would the boy ever feel guilt? And how would he cope with it. would he do so by killing off another being to make him feel better? Or would he just dwell within his own solitude of despair and guilt? Questions filled the Pycon's nexus and he merely grew a slight headache of each thought.

There was a light knock on the door and it suddenly interrupted the Pycon's thoughts. He tilted his head. And spoke, with a heavy voice with a deep intake, "You can come in the door is unlocked. Though, please lock it when you come inside."The Pycon hadn't had a fear of the people coming in. He recognized the aura. Partially dark, but confident and kind in a way. Levi. Was his name. Levi, the Spiritist. Though, the aura was a bit faint since Tail hadn't bee around the man much to fully interpret the aura. The man stepped in.

Credits go to Fire!
"It's not where the journey takes you. It's where you take the journey."

Secret :
Credits to Avatar go to Nivel.
Tail
Player

Words: 81228
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 12:49 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Levi Remilian on February 21st, 2016, 2:03 am

"Naya, was it really a good idea to get him this? I am still not sure if he would really it this?"

"Well obviously yeah! What else would Mr. Tail eat since he is a little Pycon? Clay people big brother! So they eat clay like you eat meat and I eat soulmist!"

Walking down the street with Naya back to the Apartments, Levi looked down at the bag of clay that he had bought from a vendor at the Azure Markets. He chuckled slightly uneasily at his ghostly sister. Strangely enough her logic on the matter sounded like it made sense, but the spiritist was still unsure if it was correct. This could not be offensive to the Pycon, or was it? Were they really bringing Tail food or the flesh of his brethren? Like presenting a chunk of human flesh to a human friend?

Levi shook his head of those disturbing thoughts; regardless of all that, this visit was to make sure that the Pycon was doing alright after passing out yesterday from using his auristics too hard. Overgiving... it was something that Levi had given much thought to lately. Yes Tail had uncovered very important information from reading Caronis' aura, but was it really worth passing out? This was nothing like spiritism where the only danger was that of encountering a dangerous ghost. On that thought, the latter could be as easily life-threatening as the prior. Still, the mental debate of whether magic was worth it still raged in Levi's mind as he made his way to the Apartment. He hoped that the Pycon was doing better today.

Yesterday after Caronis had passed on, Levi had carried the unconscious Pycon back to his room. It was lucky that they lived in the same residence and that he had help in finding Tail's room. The same room he was heading for now. Walking through the entrance to the apartment building, the pair made their way to the door of the room that they had taken Tail to the previous day. The spiritist knocked lightly on the door a couple times. A voice from inside invited him in, so he obliged and opened the door, Naya floating ahead while Levi closed and locked the door. He tried to keep the bag hidden from sight.

"Hello Tail, I hope you don't mind us visiting."Levi walked into the room, his eyes glancing about the room quickly. He remembered that the room was larger and elegant in comparison to his own.

"We got something for you. Pycons eat clay, right? Like how I eat soulmist so I thought that'd make sense. A get better gift for you! Am I right?" Naya cheerily asked, snatching the bag of clay from Levi's hand and plopping it down next to Tail.

"They were selling clay by the pound in the Market, Naya thought it would be a good idea, although I was afraid it may offend you. If it does, I'm sorry. I couldn't stop Naya."Levi said, smiling slightly to try and hide his worry this may offend the Pycon. "Do you mind if I take a seat?" He tilted his head at the nearby chair. He walked over to the chair, arms crossed, while Naya floated in the air next to him. He continued talking.

"So that was overgiving I saw yesterday..." Levi said, worry present in his voice, "Are you alright today? Mental condition wise that is. You worried both of us when you passed out."

OOC1 lb of clay= -1 jk

Credit goes to the fantastic Firenze
Last edited by Levi Remilian on February 21st, 2016, 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Levi Remilian
Spiritist of Dira

Words: 154985
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2013, 12:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Tail on February 21st, 2016, 4:08 pm

T A I L
Did not only the fox Pycon recognize the spiritists aura, but it was obvious that he was talking to his sister... Naya was it? The Ghost? The two stepped in and partially barged in through the room with explosive chattering. Levi explained to the Pycon how the two bought him clay... As a get well gift. Hmmmm... Do Pycons eat clay?"Thanks. I believe we Pycons can eat it. But, that's not the only thing we can eat and drink. And it's really fine Levi, no need for offending me. We Pycons could also use the excess clay for medical purposes and to treat our broken limbs. It'll take us time, but the process would speed up a bit quicker than normal with the more clay. Since, we Pycons could regenerate ourselves."

Tail stated. He sat up on the couch and stood on the arm. Usually, the Pycon would stay on the couch and not the bed while he slept. He felt more... Comfortable when he was closer to the entrance. The market sold clay by the pound no wonder of the prices. Perhaps, they'll sell meet by two pounds next. The Pycons Nexus throbbed as he again revered the scene of Caronis' son murder him. He sat down upon the arm and sighed heavily. He didn't want to alert the spiritist of his dreams that he had been having.

Though, if it were one thing he didn't like, it would be death. Tail felt sorry for the ghostly Naya. He wondered how she died, but figured that it could sincerely offend her. Though, it would be interesting to figure out. "I'm fine..."The Pycon lied. He tried his best to hide the lie, so that Levi could understand his fineness."And, um it's alright with me if you sit down, I can hardly take up a seat anyways."The Pycon chuckled.

Overgiving... The consequence for using to much magic. Could've killed the Pycon if he went ever so further into Mr.Verolas history. The Pycon turned his body to face Levi."Yes, yes. That was a sign of Overgiving. But, if I think of it to much, and use it excessively than it could possibly even mill me if I can't find a way to control it. Overgiving from now on, is dangerous."The clay person stated obviously as he just realized of the outcome.

"I'm fine... I think Levi. Though, headaches have been getting into my nexus. Do you have any tea with you? Or we could go somewhere? It usually helps me wind down a bit. I'm usually an active Pycon, but things were different after I read that man's history yesterday...."The Pycon asked with confidence. But merely exhaustion. Sleeping for the Pycon was hard for him. And he was admonished by his parents of learning the Auristics. They knew the consequence of the ability to read auras.

How long a go, did Tail start learning this Auristics ability? A season now, a half of a season? He lost count of the days, and it seemed that he was a sleep for merely a whole day. He just woke up this morning. And decided to set the fire earlier before company came in.

Though, he wasn't expecting company.... What was he expecting? Or perhaps he had grown paranoid. Or maybe something of the like, but he never imagined going insane if there was an opportunity. He waited as the spiritist spoke.

Credits go to Fire!

Secret :
Tail
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Levi Remilian on February 21st, 2016, 9:57 pm

Levi sighed in relief at Tail's answer; so Naya's logic was right in the regard of clay. He nodded as he listened to the Pycon's explanation about the uses of clay for his kind. Explaining was something that Tail had been doing quite often with Levi he had noticed. Not that the spiritist was complaining about this; it was more information for Levi that could come to use in the future in case he met another Pycon.

"You can eat and drink normally? As well as regenerate? There are many things to learn about you and your race it seems..." Levi said, taking a seat in the chair with Naya at his side, "I'm just thankful that the clay will be useful to you." He held his hands together and set them on his thighs, watching Tail with his usual calm gaze.

"See? I told you it'd be alright, my ideas make sense!"
Naya said and grinned up at her brother. Levi chuckled softly and nodded to her, knowing full well what the ghost was trying to get across: she was sharper and smarter than her big brother in certain areas of life.

The spiritist crossed his arms as Tail described what he had went through. By all sounds of it, the aurist was trying to reassure Levi and make him not worry as much. He knew that it must have been only a mild case of overgiving given that Tail complained only of a headache today, but it could have been worse. Despite himself Levi frowned slightly at the mention of Tail's headaches but quickly shook it off at the Pycon's question for tea. "I had not thought to bring any tea, but I think that there is a teahouse on the Surya Plaza nearby. If you can manage it we can go there," Levi stated, pausing to think for a moment, "If you're still exhausted you can ride on my shoulder, I think that would work." He got up from his chair and sat down on the sofa next to Tail, shoulder offered for said ride. If he accepted and hopped on, Levi would stand up and begin making his way towards the door.

Naya giggled and smiled at the mental image, "I think that would look cute!" The ghost laughed and glided up to Tail, "You must be still tired as well."

"We can talk more in the teahouse over some tea. I had been meaning to go there when I heard Lhavit was famous for its tea." Levi said, smiling a little at the thought of a good cup of tea as he went out the door. He kneeled down after closing the door for Tail to lock up.

---- Several Chimes Later ----

The Mhakula Teahouse was very easy to spot and find on the Plaza. Its domed and intricately detailed and decorated structure rising from a garden gave off an overall pleasant image. Upon entering, Tail on shoulder, the warm atmosphere only added to the comfort and hominess swelling from the teahouse. A server greeted the strange trio and bowed politely, even if she did glance at Naya and Tail with quiet curiosity, "Welcome to Mhakula Teahouse. Follow me please." The woman lead them to a small table for three and after bowing again left momentarily. Levi took his seat and Naya 'sat' on hers, which in reality was more akin to floating on it. "This seems like a pleasant place..." Levi quietly said to himself, "I hope the tea is as good as the appearance of this house."

ImageImageImage
Levi Remilian
Spiritist of Dira

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Tail on February 24th, 2016, 3:08 am

T A I L
Tail had happily obliged to having the man named Levi carry him upon his shoulder. He didn't mind the ride. Though, something about this man's aura still threw him off. Like a boulder on a edge ready to fall. The fall, was one thing that the little Pycon did not understand. Not one bit. The boulder was perhaps the abstract thoughts that roamed around the Pycon's nexus. And the fall was... Levi? Or was it Tail? How did it work? Anyway, despite the analogies. Tail happily obliged to the spiritist's accommodations as he asked to carry him.

Tail sat upon the man's shoulder. And was glad that he wasn't put into a bag or a box. He didn't like to be within a small area that appeared as a small solitude confinement. And it had made the Pycon feel a hint of nausea whenever he thought of a specific small area. Ironically, he was small himself. But, that didn't stop him and his level of intimidation. Though, he wasn't much of a "large" person. On the contrary he acted as if he were large and not a small squishy material. Large and heavy like a boulder. Though, he was light as a feather, actually light as a few golden Kinas.

The Pycon sat comfortably as the man named Levi carried him throughout the streets of Lhavit. He pondered as he thought of leaving the city for awhile. Perhaps Caronis had really gotten to him. Or maybe he could just be able to clear his mind. And after all, it wasn't proper to be a Pycon who had the inability to be inactive for awhile. And he was mature for his age at 2, but he was still young. And he needed to travel across the world of Mizahar before his life passes by. Pycons only have a life expectancy of 10 years. And you can't do a lot in 10 years. Sure, you can travel, meet new people. But, with the time frame of ten years. One would tend to rethink of all the things to do.

"Yes, Naya. I'm still... Tired."The Pycon sighed as he merely forgot of the ghostly woman's question. Tired was what he was. He had a lack of sleep. And he every time he dreamed of something it had always ended up to be of Caronis and his murder. After a few more ticks of silence that carried from the Pycon. He snapped back to reality with dreary eyes fluttering like wings. Still.... Tired. Yes he was. "Yes, they have quite a famous selection. I admire their teas. I would miss so much if I had left, if I ever left Lhavit."The Pycon attempted a smile. And was glad of it. Though, not fully.

He still pondered whether or not if he would want to leave from Lhavit. And if he did. To where? And how? He hadn't had much coin on him. No. In fact, he was running quite low with the season taxes and the inability to have a profession. Yes. And he sent a ticket for a request to wait of becoming an official Aurist. To earn money and more coin.

The Mhakula Teahouse was simple. But elegant within a way of sorts. And it was certainly a moderately decent building. Appetizing in a way. But, the Pycon wouldn't actually eat the building. That would be baleful to the business, but in reality who would even think about that within their minds to even want to eat a building? And where did this topic even come from. Perhaps the Pycon was just as hungry enough to want to eat a building. The thought of food, had made his little stomach rumble a bit. And he sighed. "Yes I am quite hungry. I don't think I had eaten in awhile."The Pycon explained.

The three stepped in. With Levi opening the door, and Tail still sitting upon the shoulder of the man. The interior was just as welcoming as the outside. And warmth spread across the Pycons face. The aroma of food and tea cooked up the room with delight. A few customers had looked at the strange trio. And if one could see a Pycon blush. Tail would be blushing. Him and his family had always gotten the weird looks. He probably assumed the same for Naya. If she could blush, she would have had probably too. She was a ghost. And young for her age. And still had a lot of "Spirit" with her.

Tail noticed an empty table as the guide directed them to sit. She gave out a few concerned looks, but had chosen to not interrogate the Pycon. And the gregarious ghostly girl. "I would like a Good Traditional Tea. Please. And thank you. Mada'm." The Pycon replied with a toothless smile. And Levi. You said you wanted to hear more of us Pycons?"Tail asked warmly. He stood on top of the table, since he was obviously to small to reach the edge of the intricate thing. Though, everything was far to large for him. "And miss. Can I have a straw with my drink as well?"The Pycon asked. It was merely a special request. And he was glad that he had asked, otherwise he would've had gone swimming in his own cup of tea. The lady nodded. And took the order of Levi.
OOCSorry for the wait. Thanks for waiting Levi.

Credits go to Fire!

Secret :
Tail
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Levi Remilian on March 10th, 2016, 3:26 am

OOCSorry this took so long!

To call the sight unusual was one way to describe the scene following the trio's arrival at the teahouse. It was not every day that the typical Lhavitan who was simply enjoying a nice afternoon tea would see a ghost and shoulder riding Pycon come into view. Levi would not have known what his clay companion was thinking, but neither of the siblings were embarrassed by the curious stares they were receiving. To them it was natural and mundane that they would receive such attention.

Naya glided along merrily to their table, looking about the cozy and warm interior of the place with a subtly quiet joy of a kind. A teahouse was not a place for raucous exclamations of amazement for one, and even with her overflowing energy, the spirit still knew proper decorum and manners. When it suited her of course and thankfully this was a time when such suited her.

"I would not have thought that you could eat and drink like humans do, I will be honest that it is slightly surprising. No offense." Levi said to the fox Pycon as he settled down in his seat. He glanced about the teahouse quickly, taking a sweeping scan of the other tea-drinkers within their area. Still a number of stares, no matter.

"I will have the same here please." The spiritist made the order and took out the needed kina. Having done so he folded his hands together, blue gaze intent on the Pycon standing on the table. It was a moderately amusing sight he admitted, but such amusement was brushed aside for now. What chance Levi had to reply to Tail's question was stomped out by an eager ghost's interruption.

"Yes! We want to know as much about people like you, especially Levi even if he doesn't say it out loud." Naya chirped as she materialized into a solid form, nudging her brother with an ethereal elbow, "I didn't know you could drink tea like us, I had a feeling you only ate clay but I was wrong I guess." The little ghost giggled softly and grinned at Tail. Levi cracked a sliver of a smile and nodded, "She is right. The different races of Mizahar have always been of interest to us, particularly since we have been travellers. Is there a homeland for the Pycon? I know many of the nonhuman races have a certain area or land that they call their originating birthplace... barring the few exceptions like the Kelvic." The spiritist unclasped his hands and leaned back a degree. His thoughts wandered to the Kelvic he had met earlier that season, Kelski... he had not made due with his promise to visit her yet. Or maybe Naya had already gone off to visit the woman's forest home while Levi was busy; that was probably the case.

The young man's thoughts were cut by the return of their server, bringing with her two cups of steaming hot tea, the deep and pleasant aroma wafting off and curling into Levi's sense. The server placed the two mugs before Levi and Tail, "The finest Lhavitian Green, please enjoy." The waiter bowed politely before walking away to continue her rounds. Levi cradled the cup delicately in his hands, enjoying the light and soothing smell of the tea before taking a sip. Letting the flavour wash over, he gave a subdued sigh of content, "There is one thing that I am very curious about though," Levi said as he set the cup down, [b]"Tell me more about Auristics. How and who did you learn about it from?"

PurchaseMug of Good Traditional Tea: 1 tk

ImageImageImage
Levi Remilian
Spiritist of Dira

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Tail on March 12th, 2016, 1:21 am

T A I L
Tail sat crossed legged as was once standing on top of the table. People who sat at each and every other table; Tail had received some awkward looks and physically strange ones as well. The Pycon wouldn't blame them; for all that had happend the past few days. A Pycon meeting a spiritist and his, what appeared to be, ghostly sister. Tail's fox Tail swun a bit with a weird fashion. It curved upwards whenever it would swing to left and even the right of Tail.

The spiritist, Levi. Seemed to have been... Surprised that the Pycons can eat and drink like the rest of the humans and their humanoid originates. "I can see why. But, our dietary is somewhat; restricted in a way. We could manage to eat what can fit in our insides. There are enough differences between the humans and their sub races with Pycons."Tail replied with a soothing smile. Though; the looks given the trio by the rest of the commoners had been slowly getting on his nerves. Tail noticed an aged man whom looked away with embarrassment. Or so what Tail imagined. If Pycons could reveal any tints of colour on their facial appearance Tail would relinquish a form of a blush.

Naya announced her... Excitement with a little burst in power then calamity. Tail smiled awkwardly, but he hadn't shown his level of worry for the ghost. Though, Tail didn't mind answering of any questions that referred back to his race let alone culture; if he had had any to reference back to. Though, he does believe in Harameus. The God of Alchemy, and he always enjoyed to learn of about more things then needed. It's always good to be handy. Well; in Tail's perspective at least.

"Oh, well. Where'd you like me to start. There's never so little to talk about."Tail said with a wave of his hand as he took it up from where it had once rested on his lap. He lowered it back down. And rested it gently back on his lap."Not a lot of people do; Naya. We can eat clay, though the taste is rather bland, but it does supply nutrients I guess. But, when I have clay I usually use it if I need to reformulate my abode. If it had been disfigured and such. Since our body's are quite flexible."Tail replied with a simple smile. "Your not one hundred percent wrong; my friend."Tail said hopefully and wavered his hands about to reassure the girl.

So the races were... Interesting was it? Tail himself, had quite and interest with the other races as well, though there were not very many books of and about the different races of Mizahar, unfortunately. As of yet, Tail would journey on and soon come across those different races."I do as well. And plan to at most travel Mizahar to encounter the different races."Tail replied soothingly with his deepened voice. A homeland though, "I do not believe that we have a homeland. I think that it's what we make of it; where we live." Tail had used a straw to drink from the cup given to him. He would stay standing up now, retrieving a drink from its contents here and there.

Levi seemed to have asked an important question. Where did he learn Auristics from. Well, it's simple. He has a teacher. Flick; not only was he a very good friend he was also one of those really close friends that he had grown adapt to."I have a teacher... Out of curiosity... Are you interested in learning of this Auristics?"Tail asked before he went to take a sip from the wondrous tasting tea.

OOCit's alright Levi. Glad things are slowing down a bit for ya. Cheers.

Secret :
Tail
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets