IC Info Winter 515AV Character Registry!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Winter 515AV Character Registry!

Postby Stalk on February 22nd, 2016, 10:08 am

Character Registration

PC Name: Stalk
Age & Sex: 20 Male
Character Summary: Typical Zith ruled by his desires. Enjoys hunting his prey, thieving and maiming.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident
What are your character goals for this season?: Have fun and settle in to this character
Favourite type of thread?: anything
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Probably yes!
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at the moment
Additional Comments: Hey all drop me a PM if you would like to thread :)
Stalk
Player

Words: 5989
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2016, 10:57 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Winter 515AV Character Registry!

Postby Valinos on February 24th, 2016, 7:49 pm

Character Registration Winter 515AV

PC Name: Valinos
Age & Sex: 22 year old male half-isur
Character Summary: Tall, dark, quiet, sexy... playful but brilliant tactician who just wants to learn to hit the enemy before they see him coming. And looking rather sexy while doing it. *wink* he's one to stick by his word but understands that survival requires some dirty choices.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: born here, travels but returns from time to time. Looking for information about who abducted his sister several years ago and forced her into slavery.
What are your character goals for this season?: get stronger, learn some information and cause a bit of trouble.
Favourite type of thread?: any where i can interact and get better and stronger. Not the best at scheming solo threads or flashbacks though.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: from time to time, until i learn the ins/outs of the game... and for help with schemeing.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?:
Additional Comments: Here to play and i play for fun!! looking to get to know people and i'm up for anything!! :)
Valinos
Player

Words: 26462
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2016, 11:26 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Previous