[Issues found by Astator] Solstice Largees

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Solstice Largees

Postby Solstice Largees on March 5th, 2016, 3:46 am

Name: Solstice Largees
Birthday and Age: Winter 13th 489 AV
Height: 5”9
Weight: 150
Language: Fluent- Kontinese, Basic-Common

Appearance: Solstice has a slender tall form standing at 5”9 with shocking violet eyes and pale silver hair cascading down her back curling at her hips. Her skin is soft and pale with scales decorating her shoulders arms and tops of her thighs.

Background: Solstice has spent most of her life on the Konti Isle studying medicine and taking care of the children on the island since she was a child herself. Skilled in medicinal healing of all types she wanders the island looking for new remedies and aids anyone injured in her path. She wishes to join the mother’s circle but is content with her current status and like all Konti is peaceful and always calm.

Her Gift: Calm Sleep-she can sense the negative dreams of those around her. (http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic64039.html)

Equipment/Possesions
-1 Set of Clothing
-Dress
-Sandals
-Cloak
-1 Waterskin
-1 backpack
Comb, Brush, Razor, Soap
Food for a week
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
-1 Large Tent
-Large Tarp
-100 ft rope
-lantern
-2 torches
-bed roll and Blanket
-Fishing tackle and hooks
-A compass
-Riding Horse
-A full set of tack
-Large set of Saddle bags

Heirloom: A small parchment book handed down from her grandmother with medicinal remedies

Skill XP Total Skill Level
Weaponsmithing 8 SP 8 Novice
Medicine 7 SP 10 RB 17 Novice
Fortune Telling 5 SP 5 Novice
Cooking 15 SP 15 Novice
Socialization 6 SP 6 Novice
Singing 9 SP 9 Novice.

Purchase Cost Left
Starting 100 GM 100 GM
Bunny 3 CM 99GM 99 SM 97 CM
Leather leash 1 SM 99 GM 98 SM 97 CM

Lore: Nysel
Last edited by Solstice Largees on May 7th, 2016, 5:14 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Solstice Largees
Solstice Largees

Words: 614
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2016, 9:18 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Solstice the Konti

Postby Astator on March 5th, 2016, 5:07 am

After sending you a Private Message concerning this CS I want to apologize for being so late in response to your inquiries. However there are a few changes that need to be fixed still.
  • Please remove 'the Konti' from your thread's title. You can do this by editing the first post, deleting the words mentioned, and then selecting submit.
  • All Konti gifts and gnosis requests MUST go through Help Desk, please refer to the HD for guidance on those. Once approved they will give you a Storyteller Secrets thread that you can attach to your profile. (I mentioned this in both my private message to you and in the original intervention.) Please PM me if you need help with this.
  • You have must made some edit to your skills and have started with an additional 5SP in a skill. PLease remove a total of 5 SP from your skills. Your starting skills cannot go below 5SP used or above 30.

Once you have fixed all the errors, please message me via the little envelope to the left underneath my name and let me know.

Thank you!
Astator
Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm
Race: Staff account