[Syliras AS Office - Nisaba] Words are Never Meaningless

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Nisaba on November 26th, 2010, 9:00 pm

I am a writing machine- quite literally

Hello, my dearest Sylirans.

I am the newest AS to this fantastic area, and it is my task and my pleasure to start gathering all the little tidbits that are collecting dust in Dusk’s or any of the other AS’s offices. Once I have these threads and such in my clutches, I will be using them for my own diabolical purposes: reading them and then awarding XP. No joke. I am seriously low on good reading material, guys, so it’s up to you to keep me entertained.

I’m pretty new to the whole XP thing, though, so I’ll have to ask you to bear with me. I’m open to criticism, of course, as long as it is polite, and I will re-read most anything if there is dispute on what is awarded to see if I missed something. Warning: I can't guarentee that my decision will change, but I will give it second look.

If there is anything you have already posted in one of the other offices, please do not repost it here. I will be checking with all my 'associates' to see where to start, so I just need a little time. Anything new, though, can be placed here if you trust me (or if you value speed over experience). I will work on the requests in the order that I get them because, after all, that is the most logical way to do it.

Like in the other offices, I would be greatly appreciative if you could set up your requests in the following format:

Thread Name:
Characters:
Timestamp:
Summary/Notes:

I can’t say what all else I’ll be working on in the area, but I’m sure it will be interesting; and I can’t wait to get started.

Ready, Set, GO!
I just started a new job where I occassionally work 12hour shifts (somehow?)- so please bear with me. I'll probably only be able to hardcore grade/be online on the weekends and other times I'll only get to about 1 thread per night. If there's anything that needs immediate attention, please PM me and I'll bump it up the list. Thanks in advance for the understanding. ^_^
Nisaba
Retired Staff

Words: 32038
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2010, 2:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Nisaba on November 26th, 2010, 9:01 pm

To-Do List

Image1.Rats in a Maze (Gereth, Asheny, Danika)
2. Southbound (Cathan, Tierranalin)
3. A Dance of Life and Death (John, Kita)
4. Forging Alliances (Eanos, Hadrian)
5. Epieu – Hrafn (Eanos)
Last edited by Nisaba on December 31st, 2010, 1:10 am, edited 17 times in total.
I just started a new job where I occassionally work 12hour shifts (somehow?)- so please bear with me. I'll probably only be able to hardcore grade/be online on the weekends and other times I'll only get to about 1 thread per night. If there's anything that needs immediate attention, please PM me and I'll bump it up the list. Thanks in advance for the understanding. ^_^
Nisaba
Retired Staff

Office

Postby Nisaba on November 26th, 2010, 9:02 pm

Done List

FALL 510AV :
1. Adventure Ahoy! (Rhuryc, Stitch)
2. Ringside Seats (Murdoch)
3. Crush these Killing Hands (Stitch, Pain)
4. An Intriguing Meeting (Mant, Gwendolen, Hrafn)
5. Fond Memories (Markus)
6. Muscially Adapted Animals (Nida, Sel)
7. A Warm Fire on a Dreary Day (Marcus)
8. A Thief’s Luck (Sasin)
9. By The Shore (Pain, Markus)
10. Too Many Smiths Spoil the Brooch (Eanos, Rhuryc)
11. Ascending Higher (Stitch, Stag)
12. Rehibilitation (Pain)
13. Along Came a Spider (Hadrian)
14. A Time to Learn (John Vicari)
15. Flesh and Gold (Viveca, Ileana)
16. Shards and Spears (Jackson)
17. Securing a Future (Marcus, John Griffin)
18. The Sun and Raine (Kamrynn, Sama'el)
19. Arrival of Hate (Fayde, Sama'el)
20. A Way with Swords (Jaquise, Sama'el)
21. Tools of the Trade (Mant, Hrafn, Gwen)
22. What Kind of Deal? (John Vicari, Kane)
23. I am My Father’s Daughter, After All (Pain)

Winter 510AV :
None yet!
Last edited by Nisaba on December 31st, 2010, 1:12 am, edited 16 times in total.
Nisaba
Retired Staff

Office