Hi

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi

Postby Charity Longford on January 7th, 2016, 8:29 pm

I am a huge fan of fantasy. For awhile, I've been looking for a roleplaying and hoping no one is too judging. I am dyslexic and do have a habit of repeating. I have short term memory.I have been roleplaying since 2011. Anyway, yeah.

I really wanna do a werewolfxhuman rp.
Charity Longford
Beauty is Power

Words: 882
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2016, 8:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hi

Postby Karin on January 7th, 2016, 9:35 pm

Hi there Charity, and welcome! :)

Make sure to check out the welcome private message in your inbox, and if you have any questions you can pop them my way.

A little note: werewolves aren't really a thing here, but Kelvics are a race which have two forms, one animal and the other human, which you might want to check out! :)

Also, Ethaefal are a were-race which change appearance during the day/night and throughout the seasons too.

I hope you find a race which you like, and happy rolepalying here on Mizahar!

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Hi

Postby Saej on January 8th, 2016, 8:44 pm

Hello! Make sure to read the rules and the starting package. This isn't quite the place to roleplay werewolves. But as Karin said we have a race called the kelvics which shift form from animal to human. This is a very lore-centric place, almost DnD like, so make sure to read everything thoroughly.

Welcome to Mizahar!! You should check out Lhavit. Feel free to PM me and ask any questions, ask them here, or in the chat for anything you might need! We're all friendly and ready to provide links to lore or other pages that will answer your questions. Hope to see you out here!
ImageImage
°*·Speaking in Common|¤|Speaking in Nari|¤|Thoughts·*°
Saej
Spiral Out

Words: 103413
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2014, 2:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Hi

Postby Nola on March 9th, 2016, 5:35 am

Hi and welcome! It's so nice to have you and I hope you love Miz!

Miz is so unique and amazing, you're sure to have fun simply exploring all the lore let alone threading! I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask. Any of the established players would be happy to help you out!
Nola
If You Please...

Words: 16488
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2014, 11:48 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes