[Issues found by Astator] Beakie

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Beakie

Postby Beakie on March 16th, 2016, 3:17 am

Beakie, the Tiny Lizard

Appearance

Race: Pycon
Birthday: 6th Winter, 515 AV
Birthplace: Alvadas

Appearance: Beakie's current form looks to be a smaller (two inch) version of a young Glassbeak, though with some variations. Most of his form is a dull red color, save for his stomach, which is a yellow-orange color. His hands and feet have three digits, each tipped with small claws. His tail starts thick from his rear then tapers to a flat tip. His head is somewhat large, and the eyes he has are also quite big.

Character Concept

Beakie is an immensely curious individual, to the point where it probably isn't healthy. He likes knowing secrets, especially the sort he isn't supposed to know. There's not much more to say on that subject. He just likes information, no matter how useless and irrelevant.

The Pycon could be labeled as True Neutral, or perhaps Chaotic Neutral more than that. He could honestly care less for anyone's happiness or well-being other than those few that are close to him (none, at the moment), and only seeks advancement. Don't get it confused with him liking the spotlight, however. He feels best in the darkness, controlling best as he can from the shadows rather than being the center of attention.

This, however, is only his inner most being. He is quite in touch with it, it is just that he doesn't show such things to anyone. To the mortal realm at large, he's nothing but a happy and adventurous Pycon, polite and nice and oh-so-wonderful, while his thoughts are of less..... Wonderful.

Character History

Beakie's adventures have yet to begin! He was finally allowed to see the world by himself (over protective parents) and as such, he's quite new to the independence. Soon, he shall have more of a story to tell.

Language

Fluent Language: Common

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Stealth 15 SP 15 Novice
Intelligence 10 SP 10 Novice
Rhetoric 15 SP 15 Novice
Acrobatics 10 SP 10 Novice
Escape Artist 10 RB 10 Novice

Lores

Lore of Religion: Akajia
Intelligence: Stay in the Shadows

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom:

Housing

House: 20x20ft house, also comes with a key which acts as a sort of compass that tugs the possessor of the key in the direction of the house which the key belongs to. The house includes a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and table.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Beakie
Fiery Little Lizard

Words: 1300
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2016, 10:27 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Beakie

Postby Astator on March 19th, 2016, 8:16 pm

Hello there! Normally I am go easy with new alts and the likes. I just can’t do it here.
I am going to start with your appearance:

Appearance: Beakie's current form looks to be a smaller (two inch) version of a young Glassbeak, though with some variations. Most of his form is a dull red color, save for his stomach, which is a yellow-orange color. His hands and feet have three digits, each tipped with small claws. His tail starts thick from his rear then tapers to a flat tip. His head is somewhat large, and the eyes he has are also quite big.

That is an utter rip off of a Pokemon from their series, color and EVERYTHING and nor does it match the Pycon color schemes OR a Glassbeak at all.

Pycons come in a variety of clay based colors. From the lore:
Pycon are entirely made up of a substance that looks and feels like clay, usually gray-ish possibly with red or brown undertones.
They are not RED completely, let alone yellow-orange. Pycons may have a tint of red though.

Please be original, we aren’t going to just let this fly when it comes to color schemes and imagery. At the very least alter it slightly and give credit (as Ball did with his current form) but do not just out rightly scream ‘I’m this Pokemon!’ Pycons do not have pupils either. All you did from this and the actual source is cut off the flame off his tail.
Here is the Glassbeak Lore: Please read their description, they are not a lizard they are a huge BIRD: lore

Lastly: Number one issue I get with Character Sheets: Cloak or Coat, not both.
Once finished, please hit the little envelope to the left and left me know.

Thank you,
Astator
Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm
Race: Staff account