The Rooftops

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

The Rooftops

Postby jjfd99 on November 27th, 2010, 7:57 am

Poriphrion stood there on the edge of the biggest building.. He looked over the rooftops of the city known as Avanthal.. "Hm..." He said.. His very pale skin made him look like he was going to be sick.. His sword strapped to his belt.. His black robes blowing in the wind..
jjfd99
Player

Words: 102
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 7:52 am
Race: Symenestra

The Rooftops

Postby Cheshire on November 28th, 2010, 6:45 am

Moderator Note:
Hello, just a few comments. First off please make your username your character's name. Also you cannot post without a character sheet. Please fill one out before posting. I am all for you threading here in Avanthal (in fact I welcome it!) but you need to read the lore of the city to get a feel for where you are posting. The larges building in Avanthal is Morwen's Castle and there is no way you could stand on the roof. Also, you are welcome to post as long or short of a post as you want but it is standard to post at least four lines of writing if not more. If you need any help feel free to PM me or a Founder. For now I am going to lock this thread but when everything is up to running order I'll open it back up again :)
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)