[The Kulk] A Kelvic and a Drykas Meet (Amunet)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Adyel on April 8th, 2016, 7:15 pm

Timestamp: Spring of 30th 515av

"Seen Syliras have you. The Capitol. It truly is a sight to see."Said a dark toned woman with an accent that the Kelvic can not interpret. Surely, the woman was talking to another customer who sat beside her. And not Adyel. But, the woman turned her abode and started to switch to Adyel. Obviously, they were sitting at the bar, that was at one side of the building. Adyel sighed and hoped that he could go back to eating his meal. But, the woman now faced Adyel and the Kelvic had felt a slight uncomfortably while sitting next to her. "Have you, Mr... Seen the city of Syliras?"Said the woman again. Adyel lowered his utensils and sighed. He shook his head slowly. "No. I have not."Said the young man with a weary smile.

The lady shrugged and simply nodded her head with some sort of approval. "It's quite different than Syliras if you asked me. I've lived there, at the Fortress City of Peace myself. For quite some time. The set up is fairly different."Replied the woman with a simply waving gesture of her left hand. She held a drink in her right hand and swirled it around as if getting the contents to mix at a certain soluble rate. "Oh... I see."Said the man a bit self-consciously.

Adyel sighed and spoke to the woman before him once again."Please, can I go back to eating my meal. I don't want it to get cold. Mind you. " Said the Kelvic with a peculiar smile of worry across his face. The woman glared at him and promptly placed the cup of wine down. " Sure, as the Void is cold and dark. Definitely. Go for it."Said the woman a bit coldly. Adyel had a right to feel uncomfortable around her. He hadn't known her. He didn't really know anyone save for a few people. Surely enough, things have been strange. First the powers. No... Wait, the Mark that he had received from Yahal just last season was weird. Adyel couldn't stand the long strands of tatoos on his back, it bothered him, just a bit, but Adyel had said that he'll look after whoever needs his protection.

Then, the more weirdness has increased. The abilities from last season. The Kelvic had an ability, to walk through walls. Surely, that wasn't odd enough he had to have start grasping for food. And it would be anything really. Whenever the Kelvic was in his lion form, he would have a hunger for wild game. Raw meat didn't really satisify Adyel and his stomach quite well. The woman quickly finished the last of her wine and merely stumbled out of the tavern. The bartender wavered his hand with an odd smile and turned to converse with Adyel."Well, things have been weird here haven't they my young fellow."Said the blue skies man as he smiled fatherly like at the Kelvic. Adyel nodded, but before he wanted to go back to eating he decided to speak to the bartender, after all how bad could it have been.

"Yes. It's been quite odd. Really. I feel like it's taking a toll, save for me being adopted."Said Adyel solemnly, he smiled weakly at the Akalak before him. The Kelvic had grown slightly better with being around the Akalaks. His mother, his birth mother, before Kavala had warded the Akalaks the best she could by keeping Adyel inside and or mainly away from the Akalaks. There was a slight chance that Adyel could be taken and used for slavery/breeding with the other Kelvics. Adyel had a fear of being enslaved so he's doing his best to avoid enslavement if it were ever going to happen.

"What had happened to you so far, I bet it has something to do with those Gods of ours. These strange things that's going on."Said the Akalak. Adyel took a bite of a piece of meat and chewed it promptly, then swallowed before answering. "Probably, I mean what else could go wrong?"Said the Kelvic with a simple nod. Adyel tilted his head to face the Akalak. Adyel recontinued to eating his meal. Piece by piece, and every bite he had taken, he wanted more. But, he would be going to need more coin, he has enough coin for the season. Still he won't have enough if he would keep this charade up. He wondered if it was really something that had going on amongst the Gods. If Adyel could, he would do whatever to stop this nonsense. But, right now, he has to deal with his hunger.

Ledger-2sm for a meal.

|| "My Words." || My Thoughts || "Your Words." ||

Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Amunet on April 10th, 2016, 2:58 pm

The red head had to eat. Skyard had been generous with his time, accomodations and coin, though she didn’t need it. He didn’t even want her cooking too much and so since he had a few things to do, he bade her to go and get something from a tavern. She followed those instructions as Skyard made sure that it was detailed enough for her to understand where she was going. He also told her to wait for him to finish his business he had to deal with so she didn’t go alone. The stubborn red head of course ignored that and went to find this location. The young lady was dressed in her green summer dress. It was simple, it covered her still but was short sleeve and hugged her slight form. One could really tell how petite she is in this dress. The simple brown leather sandals completed the outfit. She found the Kulkukan. Amunet was still greatly apprehensive around blue Akalaks in particular as she gave them a wide berth. By the Gods the Akalaks were huge. How can they get that large? The Gods had their way it seemed and that was what she chalked it up as. The Gods made them that way. Hanging that mystery on that altruism had its comforts.

The port was busy as usual as she wove around the bustle of people. For a little person this was not hard to do. When she entered the red lanterned entrance a personable blue akalak greeted her as her back slammed into the door that was just closed. Only this one looked at her with a confused but kind expression. He inquired if she was staying or was she eating. She answered that she came in for a bite to eat and he motioned towards the open dining area. The girl took a deep breath to gird her courage and embarked towards a table to sit at and garnish a meal. She inquired of the common and good meal and the difference. Two gold mizas for a good meal that she could very well make herself, but Skyard had insisted. The insufferable man insisted a lot of things. He was kind to her as she sighed and ordered the good meal.

Her hair was braided to the sides and then tied back to keep her hair out of her face. It is a fair sun kissed complexion that was flawless. There is a opalescent mark on the right side of her face that went from temple to jaw and partly crossing her cheek. If one looked at it with scrutiny, it would be a beautiful curved and in curling fluers, a winged serpent. Water came with the meal as she was not one for strong drink. She started eating her meal as her eyebrow rose and thought of speaking to their cook on the recipe. As she looked up there was a young man as she politely inclined her head before returning to her meal.
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Adyel on April 11th, 2016, 1:19 am

Timestamp: Spring of 30th 516 av

Adyel smiled as he glanced up at the bartender whilst he spoke. "How long you've been here in Riverfall, haven't seen you around here before. You new?"Asked the Akalak with a promising smile as he glanced back to a new customer and nodded his head at her. Adyel thought for a moment. He had been living here for the majority of his two years of existence primarily. Surely, he lived in Zeltiva within an orphanage, but he had decided to sneak away. He wanted to be where he was born, and with what he'd known."I'd been here the majority of my life mainly." Said Adyel with a smile and took a bite of his decently made food.

The Akalak nodded simply and shrugged his shoulders at a certain level. At the beginning of his life, Adyel had always been eating less, but now, he felt the need, the obsession almost to want to eat more often. And then he'll possibly take the rest of the day to run and stretch his lion furry legs out. And gain the composure of the comfortability with the wind pushing against his furry lion face during those times he ran. "Ah... Alright. I'll come back to you my good sir. Talk about yourself more once I do eh? You hungry man."Said the Akalak a bit teasingly as he strolled over from around the counter to converse with a red headed woman with braids and a splendid dress around her thin gentle like abode.

Adyel let out a relieved sigh as he grew a bit impatient to want to eat his food. And it tasted delicious save for the lack of seasoning and the graduated sauce that had a small amount poured over the meat. It was enough for Adyel since he hadn't really had a job, though he helped around with Kavala whenever he could and simply spent his time with her children. Though, he was one of her children now himself. Wasn't he? She had adopted him from what it seemed like. And it was just last Fall as well. He'd been living with them at The Sanctuary for these past three seasons now. Right?

With every bite he savoured the taste and hopefully let it settle beneath his stomach before he took another bite. He didn't want to grow overwhelmed with eating food more constantly then he was used to. Sure, food was good. But, Adyel didn't ever want to go to an extent to eat like this in any way. It wasn't good for the body, but he craved it like a kid who craved desserts and begged his mother to buy them for him. It had kind of felt like that. But, the stomach was the kid and Adyel was the parent buying the source to get that satisfaction. It felt odd. A bit to odd in ways.

Adyel turned hisbody after swallowing another bite and focused lightly on the red head who now sat facing the Akalak man. Adyel smiled weakly, mainly nervous of the woman. The young Kelvic hadn't really been good with social interactions lately. First a ink dripping man who confronted him near the Warren and asked about symbols that Adyel had no clue what he was talking about. And there was another strange encounter with a Myrian woman. Kaie, was her name. The first time he met her was at the Warren and Adyel had had accidentally bumped into her and she had almost took his throat out. Surely, it was merely Myrian instinct. And afterwards she offered and bought some coloring supplies for him as well.

But, he didn't really know the looks of these type of woman. The ones like the red head female. Surely, she might be just as shy as Adyel was when it came to meeting new people. And how badly could it be when he starts a conversation. He'll wait a bit once the Akalak took his business to another customer. The Kelvic went back to eating his food. And it was nearly gone. His stomach rumbled still, and Adyel felt that he grew another two pounds. He slowly released the grip of his fork and placed it on the plate before him and shuffled through his pockets only to have two silver Mizas drop on top of the counter and Adyel went back to eating the meat.

|| "My Words." || My Thoughts || "Your Words." ||
Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Amunet on May 1st, 2016, 12:03 am

Her meal was braised zibri with delicate herb seasoning with roasted potatoes and greens of some kind. The red head thought to herself again she had to speak to the cook about this and where did they get these greens. It had a little something she couldn’t put her mind to of what it was but it was good. The au jus gravy that melded with the potatoes was another thing. Though how she would get this with a traveling tent might not be practical. It was worth asking about though. The braising technique anyway.

Her eyes trailed back over to the young man eating like there was no tomorrow and was curious. Was he that hungry? Those light sky blue eyes were kind and gentle as the gold star pattern would shimmer with a gold dust trail across that star pattern. Her head suddenly went down as he caught her looking and she went shy. Amunet didn’t mean to be rude. She started eating heartily as the plate of food seemed a bit much for a petite person. The girl ate steadily with no appearance of slowing with her meal.

The red head was petite in frame and her hair went all the way down to her hips.. There was little martial about her. The girl did have two daggers and a sling shot but she moved with a care. The Akalak owner came over in his jovial way to see how she was doing. She was an attractive girl and nervous around Akalaks. The feeling of being evaluated and looked at by every Akalak male was common it seemed. His smile though was ingratiating. He spoke in low tones to ensure that she was enjoying her meal and readily recognized she was nervous around men in general it seemed. Amunet didn’t know ow to tell the owner of this place that it was Blue Akalaks she was particularly nervous around. Still he was nice and was trying to be friendly. He wasn’t handsy so maybe it was well and she was just being a worrier without cause.

The girl visibly relaxed as the owner moved away. One of the other male Akalaks bowed and asked her simple questions as she tensed up again. Thank you but no thank you was said more than once. Now she was getting uncomfortable as seems her single presence was like a beacon for these questions. Maybe she should have waited for Skyard to finish with training or something. The Healer swallowed hard as she stared at the rest of her meal waiting for the next male to ask her similar questions.
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)