[Ferrins Scrapbook]Random Fandom

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Ferrins Scrapbook]Random Fandom

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 9th, 2016, 3:27 am

No problem. Glad you like it. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

[Ferrins Scrapbook]A Story of MINE, Which is still a WIP

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 11th, 2016, 12:02 am

A Story of Mine that is a Long Long WIP

Critique is so very much welcomed, but keep it on the light side of the weight. As I know it's mostly kind of a wtf what's going on kind of moment. I'm working on an synopsis of the story currently as I'm mainly trying to focus on the intro of the story and introduce some characters into the book. :)

Genre: Fantasy/Medieval/Steam punk-ish

Type: Young Adult-Adult.

Chapter One: Elias Cornfield. [WIP :
]Days grew colder by the hour. And time felt as if it were frozen, as if a single piece of ice froze over the clockwork of time. And the specifications of time seemed to dwindle away like dust being pushed by gusts of playful winds along an empty sandy desert. A chill ran up through the spine and all around Elias’ back. He shivered as he swathed his heavy winter cloak about most of his body. The hunter, sighed in relief as it wasn’t some demonic figure built from the depths of hell and thrived on living flesh. It wouldn’t be the Undead. No. None of that. It had all paired down to demonic creatures and the darkest of Gods. Cool crisp winds filled the woods with a hoarse whisper conjuring up thoughts and chatting. Thoughts at random filled the his mind. And he knew it was the mid afternoon dusk light that played tricks on him. He’s been out from home a few hours now. Trying to catch dinner for his family of four.

The winds picked up faster and cackled like a maniacal beast would once it found its prey. Elias turned. And a swoosh, sound came forth and the man toppled over on a fallen log. red sticky liquid dripped from the man’s right arm. a few drops of blood soaked into his leather armor and through to his silkened linen top. He cursed. And looked around, flabbergasted as he did so. He picked up his longbow. And gathered his arrows before he placed them within the harness of his quiver. Another sigh. His hands shook vigorously and he had a sudden emotion of despair strike the man. His black curled hair, smothered with dirt and grime. Mud caked his pants now. Since a cold rain had fallen a few hours back.

Elias rubbed the cold out of his fragile arms and frowned in despair. He wanted to shout, but was afraid of whatever was lurking behind him. He knew something was here, within the Alfric Woods. There were a lot of rumors of spirits and hauntings within this forest of the past months. And Elias had bound himself to this region to go out and hunt. Though, he didn’t expect these rumors to be true. Spirits that could harm people. And scar them physically and mentally. Force them to become insane within the cranium system.

Fortunately, today was not the day for that particular encounter. The cold feeling that was once against his back shimmered away and he could muster a bit of warmth before another playful strike of wind would hit. He turned about, in a circular motion scanning all around him. And perhaps, grown a fair bit, paranoid. Maybe, he was going insane already? What was this demonic spawn doing within the Alfric Woods? Why was it lurking through the depths of the darkened portions of the region?

Was it running from someone? Something? What was it running from? Why was it fleeing? Questions spiraled up and down through the man’s mind as he was curious. But, curiosity was not the theme for today. Hunting, hunting was the theme. Elias and his family needed food before Winter could travel any farther down. They just needed it. And the Cornfields could definitely use whatever meat they find so that they could craft whichever meals that could suit them.

In result of the fall, bits of patches of blood aligned the legs; a few cuts and gashes from the thick pieces of wood were implemented onto his skin. He simply abided those small cuts and gashes along with the patches of blood; he assumed it was the birds.“Those wretched birds, they’ll get their final laugh. Unless, they pray to the mighty Gods of Bordic Country.” The farmer cursed. And he strolled off. In search of game. Game that would be difficult to find within this season of Winter. The Alfric Woods, sustained a beauty. Though, winter flora grew here. Pine trees stood out like an odd man within a crowd. Winds pierced through the shrubberies. A trail. Made from an animal that bore hooves. Deer? Faun? Something of the like was roaming about the woods. And Elias, stepped towards it picking his each and every step with precaution.

The man grinned a snarky grin. And trailed behind the path that was left behind up on the patches of white cushioned snow. He stopped whistling. And soon found himself greeted with a faun. He withdrew his longbow, held it with his left hand, and grabbed one of his arrows carried within the quiver. A long sigh filled the empty space. A cleared clearing. About five miles in circumference. The Hunter gazed at the faun. It was gorgeous. In view. Brown almost leathery skin. White marks dispersed about its face. Lighter brown speckles on the back of the fauns body stood about.

He sighed, as he took in the view of the gorgeous looking creature. He nocked an arrow and drew back. Took aim. A breath was let out, and as he breathed, he fired. The arrow swooshed throughout the wind. And merely whistled as it did so. Thump. The faun fell, instantly. Blood trickled down from its lower stomach region. And gaped for air. Though, it failed to get up. And it moaned in pain and agony. The head of the faun, tipped down and silence ran through the woods. Elias looked about, and everything fell completely silent. Even the crows… Odd. Very odd it was.

Time had stood still. The air now seemed tainted with rot. And pure evil. Elias choked on the very particles of the air itself. Broken tree limbs, twisted roots. Crows scrounging on the dead who laid lifeless on the now blooded and darkened ground. A flock of crows spotted the young man, and charged after them. A murder of ten or more fluttered about and cawed at him. While he stood there in shock, snap. A tree branch splintered and he awoke in a soft bed…. Dazed, alive, but barely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ergh…” The man groaned as he sat up in an unfamiliar room. It was dark, gloomy. And depressing enough to make an old man who can’t feel weep. Un confidently, he sat up. With, his arms strapped with cloth. The man’s head spun. And he hadn’t knew of what was going on. A young girl of age twelve or so. Stepped within the dark and dank room. “Shhh…” Said the girl, who wavered her hand against the man’s vocalized strains of words. The man slowly sat upright, but the girl swiftly came up to him and lied him back down. “What… Who…” The man asked wearily. “Shh… Stay still… Your heads hurt… I’ll go fetch momma.” The girl said in a soft little voice. The girl took her steps back towards the door; opened it to fit just her abode and simply stepped through the dim lighted room adjacent to the one that the man had been occupying. Fortunately, there hadn’t been any formal signs of concussions, just a traumatized head and a cut followed by a few adjoining bruises. Elias… Sat upright again, and attempted his best to determine the outline of this… Room. Small, almost microscopic. It appeared to be some old pantry room, that was once used for storing food in and the like. But, now it seemed to be reconstructed to satisfy as a small bedroom, to fit only a small dresser, a little circular window, Elias peered out the window that rested by his bed. Close enough to just look outside.

Once one would take a look outside the dusted window, one could see the outlook of what beheld. It was late in the afternoon. But, how long had he been out? Another lady stepped within the dark room and was somewhat awestrucken by the actions being given of the man who sat up in the bed. Sitting upright and peering over the bed. Elias looked over his shoulder, pivoted his waist to sit comfortably. “Glad to see you up…” The lady said soothingly, but with the gleams of the candle light that the woman held in one of her hands, she expressed a look of stern agitation. As if she didn’t approve that Elias was out of bed. “Er… Glad to be up misses.” Elias said awkwardly. “Oh… A farmer…” The lady said. “What were you doing out in the woods? You do know that they are dangerous, do you not?” The lady said as she stepped nearer the bed where the man had sat on top of. The man just nodded simply with a bow of his head. “When had the woods been so treacherous lately. It is peculiar isn’t it? What is your name?” The lady nodded in acceptance and replied. Her golden hair flowed like a current, fast, though smoothly. “My name is Marigold Leverstene. I am a former healer, but I wish to abide that part and live spartan like. You know what I mean?” Said the lady. Marigold. It was a name that sounded pleasing to human ears. One of which surprised the man with such a name given.

“Marigold. Such a flattering name. Glad to meet your acquaintance. I am Elias Cornfield. A farmer for Acerton. You’ve heard of it have you not? The thriving agricultural city?” Said the man slowly as he slid his legs around the soft bed. “Can I ask how you had befallen onto the ground? With cuts over your legs?” Asked the healer as her golden hair swayed with her simple head movements. “Cuts? Oh… Where are my pants?” Asked the man strangely. “Well, you bled through them with those cuts… So I went and cleaned them. They are drying right now. So best you use a pair of my husbands’.” Said Marigold. She bowed her head lightly and held back a tear, one of which Elias had not noticed. “Ah… Thank you Mrs. Leverstene.” Elias said as he relinquished a weak smile. But, the cuts. Where did he get them from? “Oh… The cuts, I have no clue had they had gotten on my legs.” Replied the farmer a bit awkwardly as he rolled up one of the bottoms of the pant leg to check and see with what little candle light had shown. The cuts were about two inches long. And three of them in count; which trailed across his right leg diagonally. The cuts were not deep, but it could feel as if they were. “Oh… You’re sure? No clue.” Asked Marigold.
“No.” Replied Elias a bit agitated. “Oh…” “Oh…” “It can’t be. No.” Elias looked at the woman a bit strangely. “You didn’t leave to live for the freedom, did you?” Asked Elias questionly. “I did. Yes.” Replied the woman confidently. “It was the only choice.” Said Marigold. The room seemed to have shuttered. If one were to peer outside, they would see a hazardous rainstorm. Lightning would strike hard, and thunder rumbled. “You must stay the night tonight. But, please if you’d can stay for a day or so. I need to keep an eye on those legs.” The healer said as she gestured her hand gently towards the door. “Dinner is ready soon. Would you like to join us Elias?” Asked Marigold. “I guess that would be fine. The cold would just have to wait for my return.” Asked Elias as he got up slowly. As he implemented pressure onto his right leg, a burst of sudden pain flared through his abode and he swiftly sat back down on the bed. “Oh…” Said Marigold as she grasped her hands on Elias’s clothing and assisted him to sit back down. “I guess that would be a no for joining us for dinner then. Don’t worry I can send my daughter in too bring you a platter of chicken stew.”” Elias nodded as he slowly and gently rubbed the right leg. “Sorry. Er ah thank you Marigold.” Elias said as he shifted back against the wall beside the other side of the bed. “Thank you.” Said Elias more formally with a sigh. “Is there an emissary that can deliver my family a message. Near here.” Marigold nodded. “Of course. There is a Courier House just some miles away from where we live. I can get my daughter to send them a message if you’d like. But, best we do it in the morning. Safer.” The room was dark, and moody. And the man hadn’t had anything to read or entertain himself with. “Where is my longbow? And quiver?” Asked the man in a protective tone. He instantly sat upright as he looked around for his bow and his quiver full of arrows. “Oh… My daughter found them splintered and damaged. Irreparable. I can give you more coin for a new set if you’d like?” Marigold replied with a sorrowful reply. “Oh, it wasn’t your wrong Marigold. I wasn’t paying attention to what had had hit me. I can always repay for a new one. You don’t have to give me anything.” The man said assuringly. “Oh, you sure? And I think it’s best you should stay for more than a few days if needed. We can offer visitations for your family if you want. And anyone else who would like to come and see you. We are just about a couple miles away to We’re not to far from acerton. No.” Said the lady with a wry smile. Surely, it wouldn’t hurt to stay. Though, Elias’ family needed food for the season, otherwise his children would perish and rely on living elsewhere. Unfortunately, things would have to wait. Or would they. Could his family ever stay here? Where is here? How far off of Acerton, were they? Probably not to far.
“How far is Acerton from where we are?” Said Elias with a low groan of pain as he scooted his way to a comfortable position. The blonde healer, had just stood there; almost rooted in spot.
“We’re not to far out. Just outside of the woods, and only a few miles away from the outskirts of the woods, themselves.” Replied Marigold with a simple smile. “If you think you can make it, you can come out of the room… Or, how about I assist you in your steps. Make things easier. Let's try that, huh?” Said Marigold in a calm manner. “Oh, yes, I would love the support Marigold, thank you.” Said the man with a wry smile that glowed through the dull candle light that roughly gleamed throughout the dank room. Elias had merely struggled to get up, struggled enough to rely so much on Marigold who swiftly came under the right arm of Elias. “There, there, now things should be easier for you.” Elias grunted, and Marigold shifted her feet whilst holding the candle holder with the wax dripping down on top of the metal plate. Marigold struggled as much as Elias, she tried to hold the position under his arm as best she could. “There we go. You’re doing it.” “Marcus; aren’t you coming out to help, sweetheart, it would be great if you could. Please?” Marigold asked. In reply, the door opened slowly, in an instant. The door creaked and moaned in response as it was pushed lightly. “Oh.” Said the man in a low tone. From off the candle light; a few features could be seen from the man. HIs dark coloured hair short and slim, glossy, eyes dark, and his skin tone was a light brown hue. Broad shoulders outlined the top of his gentle like abode, muscles lined the rest. He was fairly tall for his looks, but that didn’t appear to stop him from being gentle. Elias nodded his thanks, mostly a gesture to the both of those whom helped him out of the bed, well to Marcus for his assistance with opening the door. “You alright, my good man?” Asked Marcus. His accent had a hint of familiar to it. “I’ve set your seat closest to the hallway.” Elias nodded, “thank you. I am Elias by the way.” Said the farmer with a few bits of rasped breaths in place. Elias took his steps carefully, but the cuts in his legs had almost made it extremely difficult to move around. The two, Marigold and Elias, stepped out into the hallway. With a sigh of relief Elias turned as he turned, not only did the cuts in his legs… His legs and lower body were showing, save for his undergarments and shirt. “My cloak? Please, or pants.” Elias blushed a rose red and almost forgotten his pants. “Marcus can you loan a pair to Elias? I can fetch his cloak once we set him down at the table.” Said Marigold. She nodded over to the dining table. It was in a large room. Custom made, carefully built. Very intricate designs, All over the table were a simple brocade design. Beautiful in a way, but more so elegant. The table was long, as long as a horse carrying a wagon perhaps. Maybe slightly smaller. A very classy chandelier hung over the table just a couple feet before the table. Each of its ends has a candle platter with its own lit candle. Torches were hung along the walls of the room, another door on the opposite side of the room. A few windows on the left side of the room where the trio were walking through. One of the windows occupied a bench where one could find it to be some sort of reading nook with a miniature sized bookshelf onto the right side on the floor of the reading nook. Pillows of course, lined the ends of the bench and rested mainly on the glass. “You can sit right here; I’ll go get grandmother and the children Marcus after I fetch the cloak, oh holy mother of the Gods I almost forgot the roast!” “You best hurry up Marigold.” Said Marcus as he pulled the chair out, under the table swiftly. The chair screeched over the wood floor and Marcus lowered Elias onto the piece of furniture. “Stay right here. Yelp or something if you need help.” Marcus nodded his head slowly and walked back through the opposite door, “I’ll just down the hall out here to grab you a fresh pair of pants.”

Elias nodded his thanks once again, as it was almost very painful to just casually speak. The door opposite where the trio once walked through opened by the hands of Marcus and simply closed. It responded without any creaks and moans. It was quiet; save for the clinking sounds of the metal from the chandelier. Elias turned his head to look at the bench that was built just in front of the window. Surely, it had its own matching design of the brocades that were carved on top and all around the piece of furniture. The farmer raised his head to look out the window. It was strange at first, two glowing eyes with the colour of rose blood red looked through. Nothing else from those eyes could distinguish the figure. No. Elias blinked his wry eyes and sighed with a bit of fear. It was odd enough, that the man had had such a bad day already; let alone the year.

The door reopened, the one where Marcus left through. He had a pair of folded pants; regular cotton. “Here, let me help you get them on, if it is much pain.” Said the tall man as he stepped around the table. “Here.” Marcus handed out his hands; he then lifted Elias up after placing the pants onto the table. Elias grabbed the pants, his hands firm and a bit shaky as he did so. After grabbing those pants, he handed them to Marcus “thank you.’ Said he, a farmer of Acerton whilst handing the pants. “Anytime. Now, I’ll be careful around those cuts, I promise.”

The process was painful for Elias, but within a minute of trying, he managed to get them on and sighed in relief as he sat back down with a calmed breath. Marcus nodded his head and walked back towards where the kitchen would be. Mainly to assist Marigold and her cooking. Elias quickly turned his head back towards the window. The strange creature that looked through the window there, was no more. Just as quick as Marcus stepped out, he came back in with a large platter that contained the pot roast and vegetables. He placed it gently in the middle of the table, right before Elias. “How are you feeling?” Asked Marcus with a gloomy smile. Elias turned and looked at the tall man before him. “I am fine, thank you. You were the one who found me out in the woods? I was fairly close to the outskirts wasn’t I?” Asked Elias with an odd smile. “Well, my son, Elderick had found you. We were both unaware of the attack, we didn’t know what, or who even attacked you. I carried you back here while my son carried your gear. You slept for quite awhile.” Said Marcus as he sat across Elias on the opposite seat. “Oh, thank the Gods that the two of you came. I hadn’t had any idea of what came across me that time. I’ll be careful, for the next time I hunt. It was odd, I couldn’t find any of the natural dwellers in the woods, I figured that if I searched deeper, I’ll be able to find something.” Marcus nodded. As he did so, the door behind Elias opened up. Out came, a young boy with brown curled hair and a small body frame. ‘Hey papa, I brought the plates.” Said the boy with a cordial smile. He had the plates in his hands. All of which matched the same brocaded design mostly, there were large brocade insignias within the middle, all with different colouring and elaborate design. “My boy Elderick, oh please do be careful with those plates sonny. You know how valuable they are; especially to our Nanny.” Said Marcus with a wavering hand. He lowered his hand and quickly sat up to grab half of what Elderick, his son was carrying. Elias felt a built guilty that he couldn’t help out in any way, though at least there were people looking out for him.

The boy placed Elias’ platter down first with a smile and was quiet while he did so. Elderick then placed the half of his load down onto the table, a warm smelling aroma wafted from under the kitchen door. Elias almost tumbled over for how good the smell of food came to his nose. Elias sniffed as the pleasing aroma. He wafted his hands with a plausible gesture. “Your wife can cook. That meat feels good just by smelling it.” Complimented Elias as he relinquished a small smile. Currently, all the pain he contained within his legs was washed away for a few seconds until he remembered there were cuts all over still.

Marcus had had finished putting down all the silver brocaded engraved dishes that he had on the table, gently though. “Why thank you. She would be pleased to hear of it. We don't get much company from Acerton. I'd say we're safe from where we are at now.” Just than Elias looked over to the window, only to see a demonic figure with the very same red glowing eyes peering through the window. Staring at him, the farmer froze within his seat and glared at the demon like creature with a mysterious gaze. Marcus followed the farmers glance and stared at nothing, but emptiness through the window. “What do you see? I do not see anything out there.” Asked the husband with a hoarse filled chuckle. The husband, slowly eased his body upwards whilst pushing up with his heels that rested on top of his legs. “Oh, it is nothing Marcus. How fair is your wife, you should go check on her.” Replied Elias with a grunt. Elias kept his gaze matching the demonic creature, but as he turned his head to look back at the window before the two, only to find it gone once again. Elias grunted another time, this time in disgust as Marcus stood up and wandered through the kitchen door before him. “I’ll be back in a few moments. Just rest here, I’ll go fetch the children and Nana while I’m at it as well, hopefully get things moving again.” Marcus said as he stepped through the door.

This time, when the door opened, Marigold stepped in with platters full of the usual side dishes that went along with the beef pot roast. A bowl perhaps a few inches deep in width, that contains a large quantities of potatoes; and mixed carrots. Surely, this family has feasts almost every not. Perhaps. Another side that rested on Marigolds opposite hand contained a dessert platter. A cake of some sort, filled with exotic colouring and a sweet aroma of strawberries. Cream layered the top of the cake with a fancy like design on top with swirls and flowers. Marigold, hefted the platters on the table, the cake on a far end of the piece of furniture and a bit of ways away from the pot of roast. “There we are, I just need to gather the rest of the vegetables and we’ll be set, oh and Marcus sweetheart could you be so kind and get the kids for me. They’ll probably want to have a nice chat with our guest, and it’ll be good for their socialization; save for how many guests we get at a time.” Asked Marigold as she stepped back into the kitchen to gather the rest of the vegetables. Marcus sighed and nodded his head glumly. “Try not to eat without us.” Said Marcus in a low volume. Dark almost. Elias nodded and sighed heavily desperately wanting to have a taste of the food before him. And that was not all. Elderick came through the door from the kitchen as well this time with sets upon sets of silver-wear.

Marcus fled the dining room promptly and things were quite, even with the boy setting the spoons, the forks, the knives. The boy didn’t seem to talk much, but only to his parents so it seemed. The chandelier shook a little due to the vibration throughout the upper floor of the horse. It was probably their grandmother making a ruckus about not wanting to come down. A few moments later, Marcus had brought the grandmother down with herself sitting in a chair with wheels. Which signified how old she was. The lady had pearl white hair, curls, and an almost paled skin. Small and plump, but mainly cranky. “I don’t want to eat Marcus. Let me be. Let me be I say.” Said the old woman as she swatted her hands through the door. “I saw them again Marcus. I did. They’ll be coming for me like they did your grandfather. Here to finish the job.” She spoke again more of a childish tone. Marcus did his best to wheel her at the front of the table, but everytime he tried to walk away, he was prevented to do so with the actions of the grandmother trying to wheel away.
“Mother, calm down please. You’ll stir up the community.” Said Marcus solemnly. “Oh please.” He asked again. “No, no it's too late for me. Go grab your grandfather’s sword. Go get go on. Hurry they’ll be waiting. They are probably already in the house now!” Said the old woman a bit delirious. “No mother, you're being quite obsured. Stop this foolishness.” Elias was confused to what was going on. Who, what was after them? Was there a whole different reasoning to their existance of them being here? “He’s seen them as well. I can tell the look in his eyes.” Said the old woman as she pointed a wrinkled index finger at Elias. Elias gazed at her awkwardly. Not only did she meet his gaze, but she manipulated her gaze with a look of intimidation and certainty. “Seen what exactly?” Suddenly, the old woman sprang up from her chair and leaned her hands with all her weight onto the table and shuffled around to get close to the farmer. “The Demons. Those dark creatures, the red eyed ones. It is only their shadows, but I can sense them. They are close they’re here for me. And probably the rest of my family. We must hurry out of this building and head back into the city. Without dinner. That was why I was packing my belongings.” Said the old woman scarcely. She struggled back to the chair on wheels and sat down almost exhausted. Elias sighed and looked over at Marcus with a weary look. The tall, burly man, returned his look with the same and shook his head “no.” As if he was meaning that his mother was not sane and that she was going mad. Elias nodded back in silent agreement and smiled slightly. Soon, the children came through the kitchen door, and had been recently cleansed. There was a boy, Elderick his hair tied back with a pony tail. Another daughter and a younger boy. Marigold stepped in behind the trio. She was carrying another bowl, but a bit larger than what she had carried with the bowl of potatoes. This bowl, was filled with exotic fruits, all of the usual all contained within the one bowl. Surely, nothing can go wrong with fruit? All of the platters and the bowls sustained the same brocade design, but each painted with different colours. Hues of blues, greens. Some with reds, yellows, and the rest of those warming filled colors.
“It smells wonderful Marigold, you’ve certainly done splendid.” Complimented the farmer with a warm smile as he turned his gentle like abode around to face the table, his hand clasped together on his lap, under the table. “Why, thank you Elias. Elderick, do you think that you can assist with helping Mr. Cornfield’s here with his plate please.” Said the healer in a motherly kind of tone. The lady placed the bowl adjacent to the cake. “Surely, we can’t have a meal without fruit and vegetables. This is just a simple meal, the dessert was for your being here. I’m trying something new with my cakes I hope you like it.” Said Marigold with an exuberant kind of tone. She had pieces of cloth within her grasp of her other hand whilst she placed the bowl of fruit. “Oh, Emily, please can you set the cloths about the table as well-” “I’m not going to eat Marigold, it’ll be too late, we need to go now!” Complained the grandmother as she sat with her arms crossed in her wheelchair. “Oh, mother please stop it with this nonsense. You’re going mad I say.” Replied Marigold desperately with an annoyed look over her face.

Characters :
Elias Cornfield: A local farmer/part time hunter of Acerton. A agricultural city barricaded by a large radius if forest... Outside the forest it becomes more of a flatland plains with the temperature at a casual 70° at least.

Marigold: A Healer of a nearby village of Acerton just a few miles west of the agricultural city.

Marcus: Husband of Marigold. He was a former general for the city of Billard. The Capitol city of the world of Leverfall.

Nanna: The old almost denial granny/mother of Marcus and Marigold. She claims to have been attacked by a demon and is now coming to finish the rest of its job. Even if it means killing the rest of the family.

Elderick: The eldest son of Marigold and Marcus. He longs to be a warrior just like his father, but his father fears of him being so. Not to exploit the reason in any way.

Daughter of Marcus and Marigold. (WIP)

Youngest son of Marc and Mari.(WIP)
Last edited by Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 11th, 2016, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

[Ferrins Scrapbook]Konrad III

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 11th, 2016, 10:06 pm

For Konrad, just figured I'd make a something something for you.

TIMESTAMP:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

"Your Words" "My Words" My Thoughts

Code: Select all
[style=width:700px;margin:auto;align:center;padding-right:10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-bottom: 60px; padding-top:30px; background-color:black; color: #800000;border-radius: 80px 80px 60px 60px;border: 2px solid #800000][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=51554[/img][/center]
[googlefont=Slabo][left][indent][size=150]TIMESTAMP:

[indent][size=130]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

[center][b]"Your Words"[/b] [color=#FFFFBF]"My Words"[/color]  [color=#FFFFBF][i]My Thoughts[/i][/color][/center][/size][/googlefont][/indent][/style]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

[Ferrins Scrapbook]For Ball-Weekend Challenge

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 12th, 2016, 1:12 pm

If there is a problem with the color of the font it's always changeable, I think that any shade of blue would possibly work with the image... You can even change it to white if you'd like. :)

I just thought that the text might be a bit hard to read and all, and it'll make things easier with a brighter color.

TIMESTAMP:

"My Words" "Your Words" My Thoughts

[style=width:655px;margin:auto;align:center;padding-right:10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-bottom: 60px; padding-top:30px; background-color:black; color: #0040BF;border-radius: 80px 80px 60px 60px;border: 0px solid #0040BF][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=51559[/img][/center]
[webfont=Heavtex][left][indent][size=150]TIMESTAMP:

[indent][size=130]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

[center][b]"My Words"[/b] [color=#FFFFBF]"Your Words"[/color] [i]My Thoughts[/i][/center][/size][/webfont][/indent][/style]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

[Ferrins Scrapbook]Ball Version II

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 12th, 2016, 1:21 pm

TIMESTAMP:

"My Words" "Your Words" My Thoughts

[framepic=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=51561][style=width:660px;margin:auto;align:center;padding-right:10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-bottom: 60px; padding-top:30px; background-color:black; color: #0040BF;border-radius: 80px 80px 60px 60px;border: 2px solid #0040BF][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=51559[/img][/center]
[webfont=Heavtex][left][indent][size=150]TIMESTAMP:

[center][b]"My Words"[/b] [color=#FFFFBF]"Your Words"[/color] [i]My Thoughts[/i][/center][/size][/webfont][/indent][/style][/framepic]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

[Ferrins Scrapbook]Reisen

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 12th, 2016, 1:54 pm

Date, 516 AV | Location |

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi massa urna, feugiat ut dignissim in, eleifend ac odio. Sed quis suscipit felis. Cras feugiat et odio blandit blandit. Suspendisse tempus purus diam, vel euismod lorem congue ac. Ut molestie pellentesque risus. Praesent dui arcu, vestibulum sit amet dolor nec, rutrum tincidunt massa. In gravida interdum velit vel lacinia. Duis quis eros non nibh rutrum cursus non eget orci. Fusce vehicula metus ligula, at mattis lorem tempus id. Phasellus gravida varius nulla, fermentum condimentum arcu mollis id. Praesent at iaculis lacus. Ut erat turpis, ultricies id ligula nec, varius auctor lorem.

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=51562[/img][/center][style2=width:690px; color: #FFBF40; padding:5px; background-color: #000417; border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: auto;padding-top: auto;padding-bottom: 10px][center][size=140][webfont=BetterHeather]Date, 516 AV | Location |[/webfont][/size][/center]

[googlefont=Fanwood Text][size=120][indent]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi massa urna, feugiat ut dignissim in, eleifend ac odio. Sed quis suscipit felis. Cras feugiat et odio blandit blandit. Suspendisse tempus purus diam, vel euismod lorem congue ac. Ut molestie pellentesque risus. Praesent dui arcu, vestibulum sit amet dolor nec, rutrum tincidunt massa. In gravida interdum velit vel lacinia. Duis quis eros non nibh rutrum cursus non eget orci. Fusce vehicula metus ligula, at mattis lorem tempus id. Phasellus gravida varius nulla, fermentum condimentum arcu mollis id. Praesent at iaculis lacus. Ut erat turpis, ultricies id ligula nec, varius auctor lorem.[/indent][/size][/googlefont][/style2]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

[Ferrins Scrapbook]For Alex Faircroft

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 12th, 2016, 3:05 pm

Timestamp:
DESCRIPTION || "COMMON" || "FRATAVA" || "MYRIAN"||

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi massa urna, feugiat ut dignissim in, eleifend ac odio. Sed quis suscipit felis. Cras feugiat et odio blandit blandit. Suspendisse tempus purus diam, vel euismod lorem congue ac. Ut molestie pellentesque risus. Praesent dui arcu, vestibulum sit amet dolor nec, rutrum tincidunt massa. In gravida interdum velit vel lacinia. Duis quis eros non nibh rutrum cursus non eget orci. Fusce vehicula metus ligula, at mattis lorem tempus id. Phasellus gravida varius nulla, fermentum condimentum arcu mollis id. Praesent at iaculis lacus. Ut erat turpis, ultricies id ligula nec, varius auctor lorem.

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=51563[/img][/center][style2=width:690px; color: #FFBF40; padding:5px; background-color: #000417; border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: auto;padding-top: auto;padding-bottom: 10px][center][size=140][webfont=claw1]Timestamp:
DESCRIPTION || [color=#FFFFFF]"COMMON"[/color] || [color=#00BFFF]"FRATAVA"[/color] || [color=#BF0000]"MYRIAN"[/color]||[/webfont][/size][/center]

[webfont=heck][size=120][indent]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi massa urna, feugiat ut dignissim in, eleifend ac odio. Sed quis suscipit felis. Cras feugiat et odio blandit blandit. Suspendisse tempus purus diam, vel euismod lorem congue ac. Ut molestie pellentesque risus. Praesent dui arcu, vestibulum sit amet dolor nec, rutrum tincidunt massa. In gravida interdum velit vel lacinia. Duis quis eros non nibh rutrum cursus non eget orci. Fusce vehicula metus ligula, at mattis lorem tempus id. Phasellus gravida varius nulla, fermentum condimentum arcu mollis id. Praesent at iaculis lacus. Ut erat turpis, ultricies id ligula nec, varius auctor lorem.[/indent][/size][/webfont][/style2]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

[Ferrins Scrapbook]For Nivel

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 13th, 2016, 2:52 pm

Date, 516 AV:

[style2=width:700px; color: #80FFFF; padding:5px; background-color: black; border-radius: 0px 0px 10px 10px;border: 2px solid #80FFFF; margin: auto;padding-top: auto;padding-bottom: 20px][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=51573[/img][/center][indent][left][size=150][webfont=LearningCurve]Date, 516 AV:

[webfont=Meridiana][size=120]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi massa urna, feugiat ut dignissim in, eleifend ac odio. Sed quis suscipit felis. Cras feugiat et odio blandit blandit. Suspendisse tempus purus diam, vel euismod lorem congue ac. Ut molestie pellentesque risus. Praesent dui arcu, vestibulum sit amet dolor nec, rutrum tincidunt massa. In gravida interdum velit vel lacinia. Duis quis eros non nibh rutrum cursus non eget orci. Fusce vehicula metus ligula, at mattis lorem tempus id. Phasellus gravida varius nulla, fermentum condimentum arcu mollis id. Praesent at iaculis lacus. Ut erat turpis, ultricies id ligula nec, varius auctor lorem.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi massa urna, feugiat ut dignissim in, eleifend ac odio. Sed quis suscipit felis. Cras feugiat et odio blandit blandit. Suspendisse tempus purus diam, vel euismod lorem congue ac. Ut molestie pellentesque risus. Praesent dui arcu, vestibulum sit amet dolor nec, rutrum tincidunt massa. In gravida interdum velit vel lacinia. Duis quis eros non nibh rutrum cursus non eget orci. Fusce vehicula metus ligula, at mattis lorem tempus id. Phasellus gravida varius nulla, fermentum condimentum arcu mollis id. Praesent at iaculis lacus. Ut erat turpis, ultricies id ligula nec, varius auctor lorem.[/indent][/size][/webfont][/style2]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

[Ferrins Scrapbook] For Dove

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 13th, 2016, 8:03 pm

Timestamp:

|| "My Words" || "Your Words" || My Thoughts ||

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

[center][style=width:550px; border:3px solid #000000; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=51578[/img][style2=width:500px; color: black; background-color: #eae4de; border-radius: 10px 10px 20px 20px; margin:auto; color: #black; padding: 0px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px; padding-left:0px; padding-right: 0px; font-size: 100%][indent][googlefont=Lora][left][size=150]Timestamp:

|| [b]"My Words"[/b] || [color=#BF8040]"Your Words"[/color] || [i]My Thoughts[/i] ||

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.[/googlefont][/indent][/left][/style2][/style][/center]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

[Ferrins Scrapbook]For Poppy

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 14th, 2016, 12:35 am

Timestamp:

|| "My Words" || "Your Words" || My Thoughts ||

"This is me speaking"

"This is you speaking"

These are my thoughts.

[center][style=width:550px; border:3px solid #BF8040; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; padding-right: 20px][framepic=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=51594][style2=width:500px; color: #BF8040; background: linear-gradient(#000000, #000000, #BF4080); border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0px; margin:auto; color: blue; padding: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left:0px; padding-right: 0px; font-size: 100%;box-shadow:0px 0px 60px #BF8040][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=51591[/img]

[indent][googlefont=Lora][left][size=150]Timestamp:

|| [b]"My Words"[/b] || [color=#FFFFFF]"Your Words"[/color] || [i]My Thoughts[/i] ||

[b]"This is me speaking"[/b]

[color=#FFFFFF]"This is you speaking"[/color]

[i]These are my thoughts.[/i][/googlefont][/indent][/left]

[img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=51593[/img][/style2][/framepic][/style][/center]

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes