Greetings, my fine fellows!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Cosm on March 31st, 2016, 2:18 pm

Stumbled in through the figurative door just the other day to be smacked in the face by a rather colourful, but thankfully well organized and most certainly well cared for collection of lore. Going to have to get stuck into reading most of it; having already started I can say you've got a wonderful thing going here, and I look forward to taking part myself.

That is, after I decide which of these myriad races to take up; suggestions are welcome, and if you happen to have anything to sway my interest please do throw it my way.

Other than that, happy post-writing, and may the role-play be bountiful and fun.
Cosm
Player

Words: 2735
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2016, 11:21 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Shimoje on March 31st, 2016, 3:35 pm

I myself am going to start and stay with my human. When the lore is more known I might make an ALT character and play with both of them!

Welcome to Mizahar, there is a great community here, and being new myself I understand how it can be overwhelming.

Feel free to utilize the chat systems. They are very helpful in there!
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Saej on April 11th, 2016, 4:03 pm

¤

Welcome to Mizahar! The lore is pretty sweet, I enjoy combing through it from time to time. Really, it gets easier as you go along. One thing to consider with the races is, "does the city I'll be playing in allow this race?" Some races, such as the Zith, are feared-- and rightfully so. (That being said, Zith are special in my heart.) What are you thinking in terms of character development? Each of the races have different attributes, so there's something to think about while you look.

I play an Inarta. Fun loving and adventurous by nature, and I love it.
ImageImage
°*·Speaking in Common|¤|Speaking in Nari|¤|Thoughts·*°
Saej
Spiral Out

Words: 103413
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2014, 2:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes