[Pain's Journal] Plucking the feathers from a Crow

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

[Pain's Journal] Plucking the feathers from a Crow

Postby Elhaym on November 29th, 2010, 6:39 am

The following is the first entry into the journal of Elhaym Edina Vormav (alias Pain). Many entries precede it, written by her father. The book was written as a biography of sorts, catering to a very particular woman who goes by the name of Crow. Now, it serves as both a journal, and a reminder of Pain's loss.

69th Day of Fall, 510 AV

Can't sleep worth a damn. Old man snores. Tanny is twitching a lot, must be dreaming. Wish I could sleep, like those two old bastards. Decided to write some stuff in here, since this book is mine now. Old man wrote a lot of shyke about Crow, I've read it all twice already. Need to make sure i'm ready, but it won't be easy. I don't know much about her.

- Armande said she was better than he was at fighting hand to hand. Am I better right now than he was in his prime? Not sure. So for one, she doesn't need a weapon. Not good.

- She had a sword of some type on her hip when my father saw her the first time. Possibly a swordsman too? Need to practice fighting against someone with a weapon. Not good.

- She uses projection and voiding. Not even sure what the petch that all means, but from the stories I have a good enough idea. Not good.

- Armande hinted that he wouldn't have survived without The Flux, and that I should look for something to give me an edge against her. The Flux can kill you, break your bones and destroy your body. Is it worth it? Wish I had more time, could talk to Stitch. He knows about it. No time. Petch. Not good.

When I think about it, things don't look good. She seems powerful. Don't even know her real name or if she's really from Lhavit, but i'm going to find out. Ship leaves tomorrow... no going back now.
Elhaym
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind.

Words: 567762
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2010, 4:25 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)