Spring 516AV Character Registry!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Seamus on April 6th, 2016, 7:46 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Seamus
Age & Sex: 20, Male
Character Summary: He has been a shadow of his former self since the violent murder of his family and is just now getting ready to go forward with his life with the Dragoons and maybe some vendetta.
Character Loyalties/Groups: Hoping to be a part of the Dragoons
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident, born here.
What are your character goals for this season?: Do some work with the Dragoons and go hunting or something. Maybe meet some people.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: Not sure.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? The violence and gang activity of course.
Favourite type of thread?: A little of everything.
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: Most likely.
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not so sure about that.
Additional Comments:
Seamus
Player

Words: 2506
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2016, 7:51 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Hadyn Skellig on April 6th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Hadyn Skellig
Age & Sex: 29, Female
Character Summary: Hadyn is temporarily located in Sunberth due to unfortunate circumstances.
Character Loyalties/Groups: Hadyn's only loyalty is to her family and her profession
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Visitor for the time being
What are your character goals for this season?: Make new connections in the city, find customers and keep her head down.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I enjoy just about any kind of thread and writing partner as long as you're invested.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Orion Michaels
Favourite type of thread?: Anything with intrigue
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at this time
Additional Comments:PM me if you're interested in a thread!

Hadyn Skellig
a blade for a beer

Words: 455862
Joined roleplay: March 13th, 2013, 6:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)

Postby Sisas on April 17th, 2016, 2:59 pm

Character Registration

PC Name: Sisas
Age & Sex: 116, Male
Character Summary: Sisas is a viper Dhani who enjoys bringing pain to others and attempting to get ahead in life.
Character Loyalties/Groups: Sisas's loyalties belong to the highest bidder; he's pretty good at laying low, though he treads very lightly in what jobs he takes. His sense of self-preservation is at its peak since he plans to move by the 24 of Spring, and he doesn't want anything to get in the way of that.
Purpose of being in Sunberth: Resident for the moment, though he is moving.
What are your character goals for this season?: I want to grab some coins and experience before leaving Sunberth, particularly in Torture/Interrogation, Intelligence, Stealth, and Observation.
What do you as a WRITER want to achieve this season?: I want to practice writing spy-like threads as well as more weapons practice.
What made you chose Sunberth as a domain? Originally I chose a place where spy work was in high demand, and I came to love the every-man-for-itself dynamic.
Favourite type of thread?: Spy and Violence
Do you require Moderator Assistance?: No, thank you
Are You Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not right now.
Additional Comments: Sisas is moving, but he has 24 days open at the beginning of spring to thread; some of those will be taken by job threads, but that still leaves the vast majority open.

"Snake-tongue"
"Common tongue"
Internal thoughts
Sisas
Player

Words: 66115
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2013, 3:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Previous