Hello, hello, hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, hello, hello!

Postby Calliope Clearglass on April 25th, 2016, 11:45 pm

Timestamp

Soooooooo, hi! Clearly, I'm new, but not new to some who've been in the chat for the past day or two.

Let me start this off with call me Nico. I've been on roleplay sites for years now and I've finally had the pleasure of finding Mizahar! Spent a good day and a half reading up on the lore before even making an account. My first PC on this site, Calliope Clearglass, will most certainly not be the last; I've got a Kelvic, Konti, and Drykas cookin' up in my mind. Maybe a Pycon might slip in; they're certainly small enough to! Of course these are all subject to change.

Currently, Calliope is my only PC. She resides in Riverfall for the first bit of the season before she heads off onto The Mischief. She's a bit of a vagabond who tends to move around quite a bit, so if she's around and you're interesting in threading, shoot me a PM, I'll answer as soon as I can.

Now onto myself; God that sounded vain. I'm a twenty-something American lady who's Hispanic and German straight down the middle! Not really much of a drinker - only of tea - but I'm quite the artist! I'm currently studying for a cartooning degree. I've been drawing since I was born, basically and was deemed 'gifted' in third grade. I was put into an underfunded talented program due to the state (Louisiana's) distaste for the arts. I did do some great things, though in those underfunded programs! Got some artwork sold and some scholarships offered by the time I graduated. Soon as I could, I packed my bags and left Lousisiana. Along with my art, I do also know a bit about code, so if you need help with that, I could offer a hand.

I think that's all the really needs to be said. I look to my stay here in Miza!

Calliope | Tukant | Common
Others | Tukant | Common
Calliope Clearglass
Wayward Daughter

Words: 8536
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 10:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Hello, hello, hello!

Postby Shimoje on April 26th, 2016, 12:12 am

Well, Well, Well... I am sure Mizahar is glad to have you, and a person of such talents!

I am sure someday you might meet Shimoje in character, and when you do I will be sure to keep you on your feet!

Not saying meeting Shimoje leads to any other sort of grounding :)
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello, hello, hello!

Postby Reflection on May 3rd, 2016, 4:02 pm

Hello! I'm Reflection, AS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there!
Signature courtesy of Prophet

Reflection
Assistant Storyteller

Words: 88001
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2016, 9:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes