OOC Info Riverfall's Whimsical Spring 516 Character Registry

Please register if you are living, visiting, or posting whatsoever in Riverfall.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Riverfall's Whimsical Spring 516 Character Registry

Postby Kyna on April 8th, 2016, 11:05 pm

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias':
Kyna

Age, Sex, Race?
34, Female, Konti

Describe your character in a short abstract?
Kyna is a dedicated healer. She's an introvert and often comes off as shy, but she's no pushover. Watch her take control of a situation when there's an injury.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for?
Born and raised.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them?
Kyna moved out on her own. She's spent most of her savings setting herself up with her own plants to pursue her calling as a Healer.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
Rak'keli. To talk shop and maybe ask for another gnosis mark so she can do her job better. Ooh, or there's probably a God/dess of like.. plants. That would also be fantastic.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not?
Kyna certainly doesn't like violence, but I'm game for anything, although by nature Kyna would likely be on the receiving end.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not?
Yes, as long as it's not done just for the sake of having an SO, but instead because it makes a good story.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members?
N..no. Please go away.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not?
Sure! Threads tend to go better when there's some sort of loose plot, but if you just want a tavern thread I'm game, it just may not be very long or exciting.

What does your character want to learn this season?
More Medicine, Herbalism and Philtering.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting?
A-all of them. I haven't met anyone here yet!

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
Becoming more developed. I'm just getting a feel for her. Right now on paper when I describe her she's pretty generic Konti healer.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall?
I really liked the Curse of Addiction angle! I thought it gave a nice crutch to fall back on for someone just figuring out the character! Kind of Mary Sue? Sure, but then I'm addicted to Hopscotch! Ran out of things to say in a social thread? Welp, I'm addicted to screaming so I'll just do that for awhile. I haven't rolled yet, but I'm excited for it!

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?
Honestly, anything! Put my character through the grinder, throw her into something she's utterly unprepared for, doesn't have the skills for and really has to improvise to get through. Or a ridiculous fluff thread that's basically a living parody. I'm up for near anything. It would be neat to meet a God or other powerful being that I'm not RPing myself though. I know you're letting us be the Gods, but since I'm still learning and have to refer to the Lore threads to make sure I don't muck up that's almost a bit.. intimidating?

Additional Comments:
Looking forward to writing with you all!
Kyna
Player

Words: 8253
Joined roleplay: April 8th, 2016, 7:40 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Winona on April 9th, 2016, 7:54 pm

¶ Character Registry

Winona. Just Winona.

Age, Sex, Race?
21, Female, Chaktawe

Winona is a very stubborn and blunt individual with no sense of humor. She has odd little habits which includes obsessively washing her hands and excessive touching. She can be a little sensitive when it comes to the sound of her voice since she has a strange warbling accent from not being able to hear. Because she is deaf, she is able reads lips in place of hearing and is fairly good at it. A way one gets her attention would be a gentle tap on the shoulder. Although, sometimes when things don't go Winona's way, she'll shut her eyes and refuse to pay attention. However, Winona is very curious and very open to strangers, especially those who are a race she's never seen before (which means anyone that isn't a Benshira or Eypharian). Ultimately, she's a social and friendly creature when first introduced. It isn't until one betrays her trust that she becomes closed off.

Winona is not a Kuvan. She is visiting for a season or two depending on if she earns enough skill and miza to travel at that point. If not, then longer.

Rasha, a close friend, was sold to slave drivers in Kenash. Riverfall is just a city Winona's passing through to get there.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why?
She would want to meet Yahal. Mainly because Yahal was the one that led her to her best friend, Rasha.

Not in particular unless it's fairly planned out. I'd rather not have Winona gain some life-threatening injury since I just started.

Romance is a love/hate relationship with me. I don't mind it, but when it comes to sex, I'd prefer a "fading to black" sort of thing.

She's not. Perhaps she will in the future?

I love social threads! Winona is a funny little character to play with and I hope people enjoy interacting with her.

Winona is staying here for a while, particularly to earn more miza for travel and beefing up some muscles. She hasn't been training in combat since she left her tribe and what better place to start practicing again than Riverfall?

Since I just started, I haven't really got to read and familiarize myself with the other PCs here. Can I say that I'm hoping I'll meet a PC in general? Maybe a Benshira since Winona is very fond of them.

Earn some skills in Unarmed Combat, Wilderness Survival, Writing, Tracking, and Endurance. Maybe even learn a few new skills like running and climbing!

Fits with Winona's character history to stop by here before going to Kenash. Before, I was thinking about starting Winona at Kenash, but I wanted to rack up some skills and earn some mizas before doing so. Plus, Riverfall has a lot of potential that I couldn't pass up!

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be?
Not quite sure yet. I'm not sure why or how yet, but maybe Winona could earn a gnosis while staying here. Particularly from Yahal. I've been planning for Winona to go to the RF library at some point to read up on Yahal to understand him better. If the library doesn't have anything, she'll just search elsewhere.

Additional Comments:
If there's anything in my CS that needs to be fixed, please let me know! I've just finished it yesterday and right now I'm just adding some accessories.

hello
Last edited by Winona on May 2nd, 2016, 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winona
The Deaf Spirit

Words: 26239
Joined roleplay: April 2nd, 2016, 10:51 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Postby Narcissiahndra on April 23rd, 2016, 5:29 am

Character Registry

Anima Nehal, friends could call her Ani

Age, Sex, Race?
21, Female, Mixed-Blood Ghost

At first glance, Anima will always seem far too calm and content for someone who lost touch with the world. She’d treat you with care, or at least enough to get you to move along on your merry way without questions. Few have really gotten to know what lies beyond her wistful brown eyes, and even fewer have understood why her smile masks the fearful silence within.
Anima has taken the subconscious but resolute choice to stay on as a ghost in order to finish a project that she started. The problem is, she’s distracted. Or rather, she distracts herself. It’s far easier to evade responsibility than to take control, even if she knows that disciplined action towards fulfilling her purpose is far more satisfying than the morbidity of her current path. What will it take for Anima to be free?

Anima is a Kuvan

She's a new PC, and the last significant thing was her death.

She would want to meet Leth because he would understand her desire for self-discovery through reflection, and she would ask him to guide her on her path towards change.

I like threading about violence. I think I’d have fun trying to have Anima defend herself through inflicting ghostly pain :P

Yes, although sex is harder for me to write, if only because it’s such a vulnerable act that requires tact for me to write it in a believable way. Anima is a ghost who can’t touch you unless she’s possessed; even then, she wouldn’t be able to feel you. She definitely enjoys being able to give people sensations, regardless of the fact that she's unable to receive it.

Not yet, although I’m sure she would join or create a cult for ghosts, if she happens to have a good reason.

Yes, I love social threads and getting to know new characters. I like playing things out IC and not knowing where things will go OOC, but I also like there to be a tangible goal set up in the first few posts. Without a goal for the thread, it starts to die…

She wants to learn how to project soulmist so she can better interact with the world, and be able to make progress on her project.

I would love for Anima to meet anyone in RF, especially fellow ghosts or Spiritists. Although I have to admit, I’ve been crushing on the following PC’s in no particular order: Kaie, Amunet, Ialari, Xira, Kavala, Leo, and Nayato.

What do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season?
I would like to see Amina be able to take control over her surroundings and play a part in stirring up some accidental trouble.

I selected Riverfall for Amina because this city provides so much material for creativity, and I loved reading threads from the PCs here—I naturally wanted to be able to write with some of them and colourfully contribute to the storylines.

I think I’ll write a few threads on my own and develop Anima’s character first. But if I ever have something moderated, I’d want Anima to be mercilessly tested and psychologically tortured :D
Narcissiahndra
Player

Words: 5975
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2016, 1:15 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Ivonos on April 24th, 2016, 8:41 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Siasaniassivonos, Ivonos

Age, Sex, Race? 104, Male, Dhani

Describe your character in a short abstract? Young Dhani out to become the best non-weapon combatant in the world. He's rather cold-hearted to most, compassionate to those he cares for, and finds weapons disgusting.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? He's aiming to be (competent in Wrestling, so yes?), as he doesn't see himself training anywhere else. Except perhaps the Knights, but that's too much commitment and too much goody-goody.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? New PC.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Siku, because She is the Mother of his race, of course.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? Violence and conflict is part of any good story, so yes. Ivonos hates weapons and despises any who uses them, and much rather prefers battles of the body.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Like stated above, sex/love/romance is part of any good story. So yes. Ivonos doesn't look for anything more than purely physical relationships as of yet.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Not that I know of.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? They can be fun, so yes.

What does your character want to learn this season? He wants to learn to wrestle even better than he does currently, perhaps learn some boxing, slam a few Akalak, and get paid.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? All of them, Riverfall seems great!

What do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Everything he can possibly get into, even threads that harm him. Bring the fun, bring the pain.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? Riverfall just seems so vibrant and full of life, I can see myself having much fun here.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? No clue.

Additional Comments: Do pardon and forgive the short responses, I'm still trying to figure out Ivonos myself. As it will be for all time, my inbox is open for ideas and plots and what have you. Feel free to throw me a message. I don't bite - unless you ask nicely.
Last edited by Ivonos on May 1st, 2016, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivonos
Muscle Bound Wrestler

Words: 10012
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 7:57 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Calliope Clearglass on April 26th, 2016, 2:40 am

Timestamp

Character Registry
Calliope Clearglass; responds to Calli
Age, Sex, Race?
Twenty-six, Female, Human
Calliope is a very free-spirited person who wants the best in life. She hates to be tied down in any way and is ready to leave Riverfall for something greater.
No, Calliope is only staying through Spring 516, as well as Summer 516 if she is unable to gain enough experience to travel successfully.
What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Brand new PC, there's not been much for her to experience.
Calliope would love to meet either Eyris or Caiyha. Her curiosity for nature would drive her to meet both The Wise One and the First Witch. She would die if she ever got to meet one of them.
I'm really indifferent towards violence. Sometimes I just depends on how I'm feeling.
Romance and love are fine, but sex makes me uncomfortable. Out of character, I'm asexual/aromantic.
No.
Social threads are great! It's fun to interact with others and build relationships among PCs.
Calliope wants to learn more about surviving, as well as continue the journals her parents started, starting with finishing their exploration of the Sea of Grass. I also want to fit Calliope into the world before she begins to move around, not just for her but myself. I want to get accustomed to how things work before going crazy with travel.
I would love for Calliope to meet as many as possible! It'd be nice to make some connections if she were to return to Riverfall or end up staying longer.
I want to see Calliope enjoying herself and completing her dream to follow in her parents' footsteps; minus the death parts.
I'm not really sure; the city itself is intriguing and I was having issues choosing a starting city. Riverfall was just filled with... opportunity.
I'm not quite sure, to be honest. At this point, I'm just wanting to get Calliope settling into the world of Mizahar.

Additional Comments:
Honestly, I'm a little bit nervous just starting out and all, but I'm also super excited! Riverfall seems like such a great city to be apart of and I love starting Calliope here.
Calliope | Tukant | Common
Others | Tukant | Common
Calliope Clearglass
Wayward Daughter

Words: 8536
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2016, 10:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Mo'esha on May 1st, 2016, 9:41 am

Character Registry

Your Formal PC Name & Any Alias': Mo'ehsa

Age, Sex, Race? 26, Female, Konti

Describe your character in a short abstract? Healer, Masseuse, Perfumer, and novice physician. Former Slave. Settling into a new life. Socially quirky.

Are you a Resident (Kuvan)? If not, how long are you visiting for? Permanently? Not Kuvan yet, but working toward permanent residency.

What did your character experience recently that had the most impact on them? Mo moved to Riverfall this winter. Her experiences as a slave, escaping from Kenash, and subsequently surviving the crazy winter in Riverfall have had the most impact.

If your character could meet a God or Goddess, which one would they want to meet and why? Mo isn't a particularly religious type. As she is with most of the free world, Mo is largely ignorant of the gods. She knows that deities exist, but she doesn't really know any of them in any personal or devout way. However, if she could choose an abstract concept, she would probably choose freedom, considering her recent exodus.

Do you like threading about violence? Why or why not? I have no problem with it so long as it is plot driven, and with in reason. I do not like violence for the sake of it, nor am I comfortable with extremely graphic or brutal scenes.

Do you like threading about sex/love/romance? Why or why not? Again, it depends on the storyline. Though, I am not particularly interested in such relationships for Mo at this point.

Is your character in cult, group, etc? Is it taking members? Uh... not that I'm aware of.

Do you like social threads? Why or why not? Yes. I like to watch relationships grow organically, and social threads are a relaxed way for that to happen.

What does your character want to learn this season? Her place in the world. Seriously. And maybe increase her medical skills. Mental health is particularly intriguing to her.

Which other RF PC would your PC really love meeting? Let's see:
Wykus is still on my list from last season.
Vypec/Vypal, becuase Akalak.
Kaie, becuae you write so pretty.
And Leo just sounds... complicated. In a good way.

Do you as a player want to see your character being able to do this season? Get a job - or Nakivak status. Settle in for permanent residency.

Why exactly as a player did you select Riverfall? It was active, rich, and engaging. Also, last season had some really interesting plot points, and this is a continuation of that. And Gos is so great at keeping the place amazing.

In terms of me being a moderator, if you could have me run anything for your PC what would that be? A thread to figure out Mo's place in the city. Namely, Nakivak or regular working class.

Additional Comments:

Mo'esha
Player

Words: 26964
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2015, 12:56 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Payle Hazrad on May 8th, 2016, 2:23 am

Character Registry

Payle Hazrad, or simply Payle because he did not sure he wanted to use his surname anymore.

Age, Sex, Race?
22yo, Male, Human.

Payle is an air headed guy you would see almost everywhere. He eager to learn about anything related to magic (especially morphing). He treasure his freedom the most and originally detest the concept of slavery.

He is not a Kuvan yet, but I planned to make him Kuvan in the future.

Not quite recently, but the experience that will always had the most impact on Payle is the insurgence of morphing in his body.

Priskil, he would want meet the Goddess of Hope and Light. He got a religious mother who often prayed to Laviku and Priskil. But he like Priskil more and more often find his way to her temple.

While have little to none fighting power, violence perhaps is a good way to slap Payle in the face and teach him his weakness.

Perhaps not now...

No.

If there are goals that can only accomplished by social thread then by all means I am open to it.

Dagger skill to competent, learn a model for morphing.

I'm new so I would like to meet everyone!

Getting Kuvan status, before winter.

Mage tend to forget their body and fitness because the felt extraordinarily strong with their power. A magician forced to live a warrior live sounds challenging to me. :)

I'm new, so not this time :)

Additional Comments:
I hope I could get along with you amazing people of Riverfall! :)
Payle Hazrad
Player

Words: 4485
Joined roleplay: May 7th, 2016, 6:10 pm
Race: Human

Previous