Here We Go Again

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Here We Go Again

Postby Kash'akma Ha'shva on May 30th, 2016, 2:07 am

Hello, this is my second PC character for Mizahar.

I am going to be playing a Chaktawe this time around, as I want a different experience from my main PC character.

I am an avid roleplayer, and an avid writer. I write more than I sleep, and I brainstorm for writing more than I eat. I am fascinated with the world of Mizahar, and have dubbed it my safe place, as I can't seem to find any other forum roleplays that have this level of information and this high amount of detailed writers.

I hope to enjoy this run just like I'm enjoying my first character.
Kash'akma Ha'shva
Player

Words: 206
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2016, 7:44 pm
Race: Human, Svefra

Here We Go Again

Postby Astator on May 30th, 2016, 2:18 am

Welcome to Mizahar! I have a whole long drawn out post that usually accompanies my welcome posts, however... That can wait, here have some movie nostolgia for starters:

There now that that is done! Let's see what we can do for Mizahar for you? New eh?

Well I highly recommend reading the following - Starred stuff are things you better read else won't get any help. :

After becoming acquainted with the lore intimately, do not fear! There are hundreds of Helping Hands (Totally intended there) to assist you on your way to the Eternal Bog of Mizahar - You can find them in the Chat, green people are chat moderators and they are highly knowledgable and are super friendly, if they are not available for whatever reason, ask around several of the players there are vets and know a fair deal of the lore. If they do not know something, they will redirect you to someone else or try to locate the answer for you. if at anytime you see a red name in Chat they are Founders, turn to them if they are actively around and they can help you as well!

Storytellers of the varies cities that are open sometimes frequent chat in a variety of guises, if in doubt ask who runs what city private message them on the site (use the little envelope to the left underneath their name). Remember they are the founts of knowledge for a specific city, so they are helpful for that place utterly and completely. Use them!

Thank you for joining and if you need help, always ask! You can reach me by the private message icon to the left if I am not on chat.

-Astator

Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm
Race: Staff account

Here We Go Again

Postby Prophet on May 31st, 2016, 9:58 am

Welcome Kash! Or...Welcome back! ;)
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271