[Wind Reach AS Office-Flicker] Let Me Map Your Mind

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Wind Reach AS Office-Flicker] Let Me Map Your Mind

Postby Flicker on November 30th, 2010, 11:18 pm

All awesome ideas and inspirational quotes are copyright of Phoenix, the most awesome.

It's not an idea; it's not a thought, but it burns in the recesses of your mind, swaddled in haze, flaring, but ever nebulous, should you happen to stumble down the right path. It itches, and you know that it's the answer, it's the perfect word, action, plot twist, a secret your mind is loathe to divulge. One quicksilver trail in a tempest of swirling possibilities, and should you latch onto an incorrect ribbon of thought it could disappear, lost to you save for the frustrating knowledge that you almost had it. If only you could pin it down before that happens. But a flicker is an awfully difficult thing to chain, manacles just don't fit snugly. What you need is a sign post, a highway with guard rails to prevent straying, something to guide you through the front gate of the haze and reveal that which your mind selfishly keeps hidden. What you need is a map.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the offices of one AS Flicker, a humble helper for those hopeful of help and experienced in the field of flickers, those obnoxious pre-ideas that don't want to formulate on their own but are teasing you with their possibility. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, lucky you, my brain must just hate me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otherwise, I'm female. I'm twenty-two. I'm in college. And I'm here for any modly help you need. All requests for XP and moderation should be put in the community request thread stickied at the top of the Wind Reach forum, but if your inquiry is otherwise directed feel free to drop a post here outlining what you want or need.

Likes to Mod: Romance, Silliness, Action, Adventure, Intrigue
Dislikes to Mod: Shopkeep
Comments: Pick me! Pick me! And Team Hunka is now fully staffed. There's no more room in the sandwich.

Wonderfully Wonderful Thread Section! Yeah!

Completed Threads :
Hi ho, it's off to work we go

The Waiting List of DOOM :
AHHHHHH NOOOOOO

Currently Working on.... :
Yo Momma

Page layout and witty remarks also by Phoenix, who will work for food, for free, or for love.
For the GingieBreadHeads ...or those amongst them

Flicker
WHOA! Whatwasthat?!

Words: 59097
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2010, 3:04 am
Race: Staff account
Office