[Note by Astator] Ran'Umiko

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Ran'Umiko

Postby Ran'Umiko on June 7th, 2016, 12:11 am

Ran'Umiko

Appearance

Race: Konti
Birthday: 40, Summer, 480
Birthplace: Mura

Appearance: 5'2", 112 lb, white hair falling past her shoulders, grey eyes, pale, pearl-sheen scales wrapping around her body, pale white skin, webbed fingers and toes, with a purple and blue spiral on her left cheek, her Rak'keli Gnosis Mark.

Character Concept

Ran'Umiko is, by nature, very kind and trusting. She has a tendency to be passive and unresponsive in dangerous situations due to her naivety. However, she is also very tenacious and loyal, and can not stand to see anyone or anything in pain, and will do anything in her power to help them. She has a tendency to sacrifice herself for other people, and has trouble saying no, for fear of somehow harming another person. She is a healer, and loves nature itself as well. She is very religious, and though she worships Laviku, Avalis, and Rak'Keli heavily like most Konti, she has also expanded her worship to include others, particularly Caihya and Priskil.

Character History

Ran'Umiko was born a fairly normal Konti on the White Isle, with three older siblings, her sister Paie, and two Akalak brothers, Lyomi, and Omlye. She was closest with her older sister, as she had very little in common with her brothers. When she was younger she was mos fascinated by plants and by healing, learning everything she could from her Aunt, a healer named Meriss. When she was five, her mother had another daughter, Kaliki. It was, all in all, a fairly normal childhood, and she knew that she wanted to leave. Not that she didn't like Mura, because she loved the White Isle, but because she felt limited in her ability to help other people. So, she set off to Syliras, where she is still just beginning to settle in.

Language

Fluent Language: Kontinese
Basic Language: Common
Poor Language: Tukant (Taught by brothers and father)

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Herbalism 20SP 20 Novice
Philtering 10 SP 10 Novice
Medicine 10 RB, 20 SP 30 Competent

Lores

Lores:
Lore of Religion: Rak’keli
Lore of Kontinese Culture

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
- Simple dress (white)
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak (White)
-Simple Boots (Leather, brown)
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: A simple seashell pendant passed down from her great-grandmother to her grandmother to her mother, and now her.

Housing

House: 1 basic 20x20 apartment (400 sq feet)
Furnished with: a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

Current: None
Past: None
Last edited by Ran'Umiko on June 7th, 2016, 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ran'Umiko
Player

Words: 3452
Joined roleplay: June 6th, 2016, 7:08 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Ran'Umiko

Postby Astator on June 7th, 2016, 2:23 pm

Welcome to Mizahar! There are a few things that need to be addressed before you can continue
  • Your age is not correct, Summer is currently on us and as time is fluid your age would be 36.
  • I saw your Job request in Syliras: you cannot state you have a Gnosis without a Story teller thread. Yes I am aware that Konti get one racially. But you still need approval from the Help Desk. Please do this. Same goes for your Konti Gift.
  • How did you learn Tukant? I understand you have Akalak brothers but did they learn it from their father in Riverfall and then taught you?
  • What is in your apartment’s furnishings? Please list.
Once completed, please message me via the little envelope to the left and let me know.

Thank you,
Astator

Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm
Race: Staff account