Completed [Red Diamond Tavern] The Vantha Dressed in Black [Job]

Epifanio composes a piece of art fit for performance

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

[Red Diamond Tavern] The Vantha Dressed in Black [Job]

Postby Epifanio Snowsong on June 6th, 2016, 4:34 am

⇜ Title and Date ⇝

As the two shared idle conversations about his dog Bastian, and Epifanio’s Gamba Eisen, the two began to get to know each other more on a personal level. “I don’t mind. The reason for the name is because music has a soul to it’s own. Sometimes you play the instrument, and at other times, well at other times Eisen plays me. Worse than a drunken Vanthan Lady after marriage!” Epifanio enjoyed their conversations and went on more in detail of the rumor that Tovan killed the prize and his falcon helping him. He put in how the falcon picked up his spear and carried back to Tovan to strike the prize once more.

As they spoke more and more people started to leave the tavern in cheer and good mood. A few stumbled out the door and fell face first into the snow. Epifanio shared a chuckle amongst some of his snowsong folk as they also took their leave.

“Yes, I practice in shortbow as well. Though I don’t particularly hunt often, it is something that I do enjoy. There is so much grand tales to be told of it, and so many more adventures. I hope someday to get revenge on the polar bear which killed my parents.”

His tale went for a more personal setting, and he went on to describe how both of his parents were slaughtered by a polar while out doing jobs for the hold. “Enough of that though, perhaps we should hunt together some time? I hear that Coolwater Hold should be holding a massive hunting excursion 3 moons from now. I will surely meet you there right?”

Epifanio was excited by meeting his new acquaintance, and almost wondered if his skill was better or worse than his own. Epifanio could get a bit competitive, but also reveled in the tales of other’s. As the night went on, Epifanio invited Junco to a challenge the morning after. Whether or not the hunter would take him up on it would most likely depend on his next few words before heading out of the Tavern.

“There is a game that Maenes created while I was practicing with her.” This answered his previously ignored question of whether or not how well Epifanio knew Maenes. “For each strum of a note you must hit a target with corresponding notes. Now I don’t expect you to know of what notes are which, but I am sure we can think of another challenge that would fit two archers.”

The two took their separate ways after conversing a bit on the matter, and that ended Epifanio’s first grand performance at the Red Diamond Tavern.

Image hello
hello
hello
Hello
Hello
Secret :
Epifanio Snowsong
Bard

Words: 96514
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2016, 12:05 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Avanthal Seasonal Challenge (1)

[Red Diamond Tavern] The Vantha Dressed in Black [Job]

Postby Maro on June 14th, 2016, 3:35 am

Epifanio

Skills

+Busking: +1
+Composition: +1
+Flirting: +2
+Music Composition: +2
+Observation: +1
+Perform Musical Instrument: +3
+Singing: +3
+Socialization: +4
+Storytelling: + 2

Lores

-Kenava: A Helpful Musical Guide
-Different Voices for Different Parts
-Baylor: A Shy Fellow
-Sheet Music: Have Enough to Share
-Water, a Singer's Best Friend
-Neena: A Young Angelic Voice
-Maenes and I: Not So Different?
-The Consequence of Flirting and Failing: A Slap
-Junco: Has a Soft Spot for Kids
-'Her name is Eisen"

Junco

Skills

+Observation: +3
+Socialization: +3

Lores

-A Bigger Kill: The Antlers at the Tavern Have Changed
-Red Diamond Tavern: The Best Place to Mingle
-Maenes Frostfawn: Somehow Different Outside the Hold
-Maenes: A Familiar Face
-Epifanio: Bard of Snowsong
-The Gamba: An Odd Instrument
-Snowsong Musicians: Neena, Kenava, and Baylor
-Tovan: A Good Hunter

Shared

Lores

+Lady in Black: An Epifanio Original Work
+Maenes: The Lady in Black
+It's Hard Being an Archer
+Tovan's Great Kill
+The Upcoming Coolwater Hunt

Notes :
Fun thread, gentlemen. We have exciting things ahead of us in Avanthal! Please make sure to edit your request to 'graded' in the queue. I'm relatively new at this (first time actually), so if you think I have misgraded anything let me know. This includes missing skills, incorrect skill points, missing lore, or even if you would like a piece of lore phrased differently. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.
Maro
Player

Words: 179660
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2014, 1:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous