Development Preferences?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Development Preferences?

Postby Aladari Coolwater on May 26th, 2016, 9:06 pm

Hello all!

I've decided to undertake a skill article, and was wondering if there were any skills which you think might need development. I have a few ideas, but I can't decide which would have the most interest, and I definitely only want to do one at a time. I was looking at reworking the Fortune Telling or Candlemaking articles that were abandoned before, but I also thought an article covering the details of Observation might be a good idea, as that is a widely used skill. I know Flirting is also a popular skill, and with Seduction in the works, it might be valuable to have Flirting to compare.

Are any of these stubs or abandoned works extra important to you guys? Which ones would you most like to see?
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Development Preferences?

Postby Quip on May 26th, 2016, 11:01 pm

Here is a good place to start:
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic64788.html

:)
Quip
There once was a man from Peru...

Words: 1120
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2016, 3:31 am
Race: Staff account

Development Preferences?

Postby Aladari Coolwater on June 14th, 2016, 5:12 am

I've decided to pick up the beekeeping skill write-up, as it seems to be a popular topic. What I have started can be found here. Any kind of preliminary criticism, corrections, or offerings of information are more than welcome. Otherwise, I'll finish it up and post it in peer review soon, where you guys can really have a go at it. :D
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3