Marsh Mellow [Pulren's Scrapbook]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Pulren Marsh on June 23rd, 2016, 1:29 am

Hey Mizahar. As long as I have been here and I finally get around to posting up a scrap. Well, it's not going to be flashy and colorful because I suck at that stuff. That's why I have you wonderful people make all of the wonderful colors and pictures to go with my mediocre writing. My name is Jason and I have been around Mizahar for a long time in many forms, much like many of you people, probably. I can't remember who was first, but it may very well have been Puapasho, a Chaktawe. There was also Lu Gavima and Elem Bree. Now I am just Pulren. Nice to meet you.

I'm one of the older folks here, turning 41 this coming September. I'm a giant and a big boy, though I am trying really hard to lose weight. So far this year I have lost about 40 pounds, so yay that. I am still big though. I only mention it because I am going to post pictures from my cons I go to. I love going to them and getting pictures with people from movies and TV as well as wrestlers. I am going to the Fanboy Expo in Knoxville TN this weekend to get pics with some wrestlers and hope to put them up here after the con. We're doing a Rocky Horror Picture Show screening Friday night too, which I am looking forward to. I have been to the movie of it probably 200 times or so since I was a kid.

Here's a picture from Walker Stalker Con this Spring in Nashville, where I reside.

Robert Englund (Freddy Kreuger) and Kane Hodder (Jason Voorhees)

That's me and my girlfriend Shannon. I was happy to be choked by Jason Voorhees!

Here's two pics from when I was at Tampa Fanboy Expo last Summer.

Me and Barry Bostwick (Brad Majors from RHPS!)

Me and James Marsters, aka Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

More to come!

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Pulren Marsh on July 9th, 2016, 3:27 pm

So, Knoxville Fanboy Expo is in the bag. It was a lot of fun, albeit hot and crowded. This pic was from Saturday, the busiest day...

I'm the bald, laughing giant in the lower left corner by the ATM sign

But it was worth it. I got a table selfie with Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. He was my wrestling idol when I was 8 or 9. I remember running through the house screaming when he won the NWA World Title. Good memories. He talked a lot about his rescue cats and their antics. He was a real solid guy, just like he seemed to be on TV. A good meet.

Ricky

Then, of course, equal but different, I got a professional pic with Nature Boy Ric Flair and that was really special to me. He was a gentleman and class act. Some people are not so nice with photo ops.*cough* Shatner..but I head he was pretty well behaved that weekend.

Woo!

The four fingers I'm holding up is representative of the Four Horsemen, a group that Flair was part of for a long time.

So, yeah, it was a good time. Shannon had some pics with Lea Thompson, Dean Cain and John Schneider but I don't feel like I should put her pics up unless I'm in them. They were all also good. I think the next con is for her, the Rewind Con in November, but I am unsure. Until then, Praise Be Laviku!

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)