Company in Kenash

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Company in Kenash

Postby Valerius Nitrozian on March 2nd, 2016, 4:43 am

As you can probably guess from the title, I’m moving to Kenash, and I’m looking for people to RP with. I’m looking for lovers, friends, enemies, business partners and everything else you can think of. I'm looking for funny threads, sad threads, romantic threads, scary threads etc. etc.

Valerius Nitrozian belongs to a rich and powerful family in Ravok. He’s pretty much led the life of one of those dynasty brats so far – without being forced to open a business. Check out his Character Sheet (that is still largely lacking pictures, but otherwise complete) to see if he’s somebody you want to meet, but here’s also a list of things he’s been up to:

Valerius Nitrozian
- Worked at the Kelvic Research Institution where he experimented on Kelvic, among other things.
- Has owned several slaves, including PC ones and is very interested in the slave trade.
- Opened a clinic together with two other PCs. They pretended to help the poor, but secretly used them for their experiments. One of his business partners was a poisoner. Valerius pretended to be „Doctor Nitrozian“ despite having nearly no knowledge of medicine.
- Has issues, but „convinced“ a psychiatrist to give him a letter of good mental health.
- Enjoys getting information out of people (Expert Interrogation), speaks the ancient tongue and really loves secret codes.
- Is a spoiled, arrogant, Rhysol loving bastard that once had a dream where he was Ser Valerius Nitrozian, the Jewel of Sylira, commander of the knights. (That is still one of my favourite threads).

Feel free to reply here or send me a PM if you are interested! I'd love to have you in my threads!
Valerius Nitrozian
Player

Words: 470233
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2012, 6:39 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Company in Kenash

Postby Graham Whipmane on March 2nd, 2016, 7:20 am

If you ever have Valerius wander into the Sea of Grass, I'd be interested in a thread!

*Replies will be slower until Jobthread's have been completed*
Graham Whipmane
Player

Words: 59773
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2015, 9:47 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Company in Kenash

Postby Laydenn on August 31st, 2016, 10:35 am

Hi, my character is a slave. I'm kinda new here and still in learning progress of roleplaying. Would you like give her a chance in your RP? :)
Laydenn
Player

Words: 54
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2016, 10:19 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human