OOC Info [OOC] In the Murder

Discussion Board

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Ravok’s home for OOC Chatter, Development and Discussions.

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Crow on July 26th, 2016, 10:58 pm

The Discussion Board

This is a new board dedicated to planning, OOC chatter, and general talk. Please utilize this board also to look for threading partners. As such I will include a template to use to ask your local Ravokians to thread with you.

Code: Select all
Playername:
Players I am most interested in threading with:
Purpose of thread request:
Skills I want to work on:
Possible Plot:
Why would other players want to join?:

~A Ferrin Template, Thanks!
Crow

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Oswald Adams on August 4th, 2016, 9:49 am

Hey everyone! I just wanted to point you all in the direction of my open thread Tea, Flowers, and Philosophy in case anyone wanted to join. Its nothing too serious, but I thought it might be a fun way to introduce some of our PCs to each other and get some character relationships going.
School started up again, so I'll be slow in my replies until I get settled with everything.
Oswald Adams
Faffing about with the fabric of reality

Words: 11354
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 3:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Crow on August 12th, 2016, 11:20 pm

Just a friendly reminder before I leave. If you've applied for a job and rped for the summer don't forget to do 2 job threads at 2500 words so you can get paid.
Crow

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Crow on August 13th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Good news. I have just a few more days before my job becomes too hectic and things go out for a spell. I have till the 18th till things will get more hectic. As of right now I have limited abilities to post and am currently just using my phone. As such I can still answer questions and do basic things, though I'm not going to bother with templates during this time.

So far I enjoy the threads and stories that are going on in the city. If a player messages you and offers you advise they aren't trying to scald you. Just know there is a bunch to mizahar that takes some getting used to. If anything arises that you feel you need help with or concerns with I will do my best to answer them. Just know during this time things are hectic for me.

Take care ravokians,
Crow.
Crow

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Elias Caldera on August 13th, 2016, 11:59 pm

Since you're still here, Crow, I was wondering what you thought about the idea of turning the Docks section of Ravok into the 'Lakeside' section instead?

In my time here I've noticed very few people know or care to differentiate between the Docks and the regular part of Ravok where most threads are found. With a section dedicated to the goings-on on the mainland however, I think it'll be a much different story, thus serving its purpose far better.
Elias Caldera
Playa

Words: 1255799
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2013, 1:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Crow on August 14th, 2016, 12:16 am

As an assistant story teller I'm unable to change that. It would also require a lot of moving threads which may or may not break a lot of links. Granted I have thought of changing it but would be unable to do so currently. As developmental focuses for fall conclude and the woodlands (wildlands) around ravok are being developed I will include a section for this. There is still a lot to iron out.
Crow

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Light Dicey on September 3rd, 2016, 10:55 am

Wooo! Go Ravok! Glad to see the place being brought back to life. I have faith that you'll do a wonderful job with Ravok, Crow!
Light Dicey
Player

Words: 50
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2016, 10:52 am

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Hwyn on September 5th, 2016, 10:30 pm

Just wanted to put this out there, I've been debating the plots for my little monster. After too many hours of running simulations of what to do with Him I've concluded that the best way to handle him is to drop him headfirst into the city and let the chips fall where they may. So this season and into winter I'll make any thread that can be a pm to Join thread so I can try and get as many different influences coming at him as I can. anyways, looking forward to plotting with you people.
Hwyn
Soul endowed plushie

Words: 275288
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2015, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Donor (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Evarista on September 12th, 2016, 7:03 pm

I was scrolling down the calendar and the torture lesson event on the 30th caught my eye. There are no details about whether these lessons are only meant for the Black Sun and the Ebonstryfe, or if it's available to a civilian, but I decided to show my interest none the less.

Playername: Evarista.
Event and date: Torture lessons at the Black Hole for 10gm/session, 30th of autumn.
Reason for signing: This is something Evarista would seek out, though more for entertainment than for practical value.
Can other player join?: Yes.
Moderator request?: Yes, if Grufyss is the one teaching.
Evarista
Whose eyes are those eyes?

Words: 372744
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 11:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Crow on September 12th, 2016, 7:12 pm

I will fulfill this event today if not tomorrow. The price is good for one thread. If anyone else is interested you must also pay the price for the session. Were you wanting this an open event my lovely spider?
Crow

Next