OOC Info Important Announcement

Please read!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Important Announcement

Postby Crow on September 12th, 2016, 4:38 am

A Serious Note

In no way or manner will I tolerate those under my domain to use made up npcs or locations to further their characters plots. I understand minimal interaction between un-named Npcs, but if it goes beyond that where your character uses npcs, even animals (trained or not trained) to aid in your plot without approval or properly prior rping (and notice) then I will intervene. This is your only warning. The use of animals to track, the use of npcs to slaughter needlessly, and the use of named npcs in the manner to further skills will no longer occur. If I find you using a trained animal or even a slave I might make you purchase it in your ledger or rewrite your posts or thread. (beyond what is normal like the families having plentiful slaves. Still though they must be regarded as unnamed and not be a significant player the way that fully developed npcs are)

I have a development section for a reason. Use it. If you want your plot to include an npc which has not been thought of yet or you absolutely feel that they would exist and your character would know them let me know by pm or suggestion box. I'm trying to build a city unlike any other, and use ST techniques which are probably a bit progressive for most. As such if you want to see more npcs, animals, flora, fauna, etc... Use the discussion board, the suggestion box, or pm me.

The use of made up locations will absolutely not be tolerated and if I discover this occurs in Ravok I'll out right delete the post.

Previous STs just made stuff up without it being approved or properly thought out. This won't occur with me.

~A Ferrin Template, Thanks!
Crow

Important Announcement

Postby Crow on September 14th, 2016, 7:18 pm

Just a note : I go through everyone's threads, so if you complete a thread please go in and edit the main post to change the tag to completed. This will allow me to organize things a little better and give more attention the threads that need it.
Crow

Important Announcement

Postby Crow on September 18th, 2016, 2:11 am

I am finding a lot of returning pcs showing up. If you are a returning player please check in with me. If there are any threads which are lost, abandoned, or forgotten... Please send me a pm. This includes modded threads. It will take time, but I will aid in finding a resolution for you. This includes between regular players too!
Crow

Important Announcement

Postby Crow on September 19th, 2016, 3:56 pm

Those wishing to join winter Sq alliance as a flashback please send me a pm to show your interest. Those wishing to join will have to read the thread to get acquainted with the plot line. I ask that those interested be dedicated and understanding. Right now I'm only tracking that Clyde Sullins and Bartholomew are the only ones currently active. Would like at least 1 more devoted writer.
Crow

Important Announcement

Postby Crow on September 20th, 2016, 6:15 pm

The Crow has made it's landing. Please stand by as various organizational developments occur within the forums.
Crow

Previous