Infilias Plotnotes of Fun

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Infilia Snowsong on July 15th, 2016, 8:29 pm

TIMESTAMP: N/A

IMPORTANT:

Ablation Wrote:

Hold Aid: 2000 Word Minimum

Because Avanthal is remote and isolated, Miza are mainly used by traders and to buy luxuries for oneself. Within Avanthal, the Vantha often trade services instead of direct payment and every hold is expected to participate in the well-being of the other holds. Hold Aid threads are to be no less than 2,000 words.

Thus, each PC has the opportunity to conduct threads in which they aid and participate in hold responsibilities. When these are submitted for grading they will be awarded a necessity provided by another hold. These must be necessities and if awarded by a grader must first be approved by an AS or DS. These cannot involve the PCs job and must appeal to some other aspect of the hold. Remember, Avanthal is a tight-knit isolated community. Participating in community events, helping other holds, etc. will earn you rewards.

An example of this might be; Carrying messages for Hold members, Cleaning your hold, Shoveling Snow, Participating in the set up or take down of a celebration, watching another hold members animal or child. Depending on the effort evident in the thread one could receive lessons, material goods, or other favours from the NPC in question. These do not have to be the focal point of a thread but can be an aspect of a thread that leads to something more exciting. The point of these threads is to show your PC participates in their Hold and recognizes their duties as a Vantha.

All three of these types of threads; Job threads, Icewatch Aid, and Hold Aid are mutually exclusive. You may only claim the benefits of one of these types of threads. You must indicate what you are trying to receive when submitting your grades for grading.

Summer Threads - 2/5
1 of these threads are job threads.
Job Threads - 1/2

Note: I am doing what I can to catch up with past job threads. So bear with me please!
Infilia Snowsong
Player

Words: 113820
Joined roleplay: February 29th, 2016, 2:28 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Infilia Snowsong on July 25th, 2016, 3:05 am

Music Ideas:

As Infilia will be leveling up her flute playing. I'm searching for songs that I can use for certain ideas for original songs. I myself am not a flute player, but it'd be fun to detail an original song within writing. Right? I've read many books where authors had even mentioned the small melodies that each instrument has been tuned for. The only instruments that I currently do are; guitar and vocalist. But, I'm still a very much Novice at both of them lol. Anyways. This will be my Soapbox for now when I'm looking for music and ideas.

Here - This is a song intended for medieval times. It was English Bard music. There's the link if anyone's interested I'm not yet sure if it'd work though. I'll edit it once I figure it out. :)
Summer Threads - 2/5
Job Threads - 1/2

Note: I am doing what I can to catch up with past job threads. So bear with me please!
Infilia Snowsong
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Infilia Snowsong on September 28th, 2016, 1:13 am

Timestamp || Day, Fall, 516av
Location ||

What to do with Infilia:

Option One, well, she's a performer at the Red Diamond Tavern, I've been thinking of her learning a new skill, but not so sure what to do, I want her to practice with her knife, though through the way I'm developing her as a character seems to be tougher than I thought. Her attitudes and decisive decision making revolves around her logic and reasoning, so if anyone has any ideas let me know.

A List of Snowsong NPC's will go here:

I'm planning to increase the size of the Snowsong, as I'm hoping that more players would interact more with the city. :)

Other fun things to come... I'll be posting Infilias goals later on once I have time, also I apologize for any inconvenience as I'm busy with RL and other characters. Hope it's alright. :)
Summer Threads - 2/5
Job Threads - 1/2

Infilia Snowsong
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Infilia Snowsong on December 22nd, 2016, 1:52 am

TITLE

Skills to learn:

1.Combat Related
2.Work on Music
3.The Arts of Persuasion
4.Any Magic
5.Dancing
6.Anything under the line of Creativity
7.Survival
8.Weapons

How to Work on those Skills:

1. Music:Perhaps be careful, maybe play her flute in Alex's threads. I can see Infilia play some times at his house. Where it's safe, and Alex will do his best to protect her.

2. Combat:This could be boxing (working on the arms. Unarmed combat I guess). Or Acrobatics, maybe Infilia could start warming up, and practice every day so she could eventually be strong enough to fight on her own? OOC: I know I flipped the two, oh well.

3. Persuasion: Now, this could mean many things. Flirting. Infilia could probably use her pretty looks to persuade men to get her to do things, but I'll have to work more on that. Also, this can involve hypnotism, where Infilia could learn it to hypnotize others to refrain from killing her, or at least confuse her as someone else.

This could also be a lot of other things as well; Negotiation, Socialization, Infilia needs to work on her social skills. Though, she might have trouble doing that this season at least. Since there are so many Vantha hunters out there. *tears.*

4. Magic: If fighting and weapons don't work out for Infilia. Then, we can resort to magic. This would at least intimidate those cruel like characters to not mess with Infilia Snowsong. That'll show them. She wouldn't mind Reminancy as it's an Offensive Magic. She wouldn't mind to learn Morphing either.

5. Dancing, she had always wanted to be a dancer. She'll do almost anything to learn how to dance. Almost anything....

6. Artistic Skills: Anything from music playing to drawing and painting really. Maybe useful so she could help stabilize her mentality?

7. Survival:If Infilia can figure out a way to stay within Alvadas for the time being and avoid the Vantha hunters for the foreseeable future, than she wouldn't have to worry about survival. On the other hand, she would need to worry about, and she doesn't really have any skills in survival. Find a willing teacher maybe, to help her train?

8. Weapons: Currently, she has an angle knife, but she barely used it and she wishes to know how to use it more. Since that she might need to protect herself when Alex might not be around to help her.

Type of Magics and Weapons to Learn:

Magic:

1. Auristics
2. Hypnotism
3. Morphing
4. Reminancy
5. Shielding

Weapons

Large Weapons:
Greatsword- a lots and lots of practice.
Longsword- a lot of practice
Battleaxe- a lot of practice

[size=150]Medium:

Shortsword
Rapier
Broadsword
Mace
Staff
Axe[/color]

Small:
Daggers
Other Knives

Ranged:
Longbow
Shortbow
Crossbow
Throwing Daggers
Darts
Sling

Magics and Status of Want to learn:

Offensive Magics
*Reminancy
Fire- Strong want
Water- Strong
Air-Medium
Earth- Medium

Defensive Magic
Shielding-strong
[/size]

"For Hope Is Far Greater."
Summer Threads - 2/5
Job Threads - 1/2

Infilia Snowsong
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Infilia Snowsong on January 27th, 2017, 10:56 pm

"Rainbow eyes, cast to the skies..."
Plotnotes
"Speech"
"Others"

I have an idea here, for something. :)

Boxcode credit: Karin Ironyach.
Summer Threads - 2/5
Job Threads - 1/2

Infilia Snowsong
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal