Let it Go

A thread of fun... and more

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Let it Go

Postby Benare Nitrozian on September 21st, 2016, 12:38 pm

Timestamp: 20, Summer, 516av

ffffffffff

"The lad has it in him." Said a man with a mug of ale in his hand.
"Yes, he could hold down a few drinks." Commented another, Ben could barely understand what these men were talking about. "Hand me-" He started, though his body a little out of it, he could just barely finish a sentence. What was he supposed to do, well petch it. He'll rather waste the money he has on him then anything else. So where else would be better than the Silver Sliver?

"You ain't fit to talk boy." Admonished the other man. Ben frowned.
"I want more do." He said in a slurred manner. He began to feel a little dizzy, but he kept his eyes focused at what was around him. The tables were full and Jeb was still producing ale by the chime. Though, no more for the Nitrozian.

"You had some food, yes?" Asked the man. Ben nodded. "You needs something to wash that down." He said. "Give yerself some water eh? Good for the soul." He added.

"Water? Jeb, could- could I get some water?" Asked Ben over to the bartender.
"Yes, coming right up." Jeb said, his dexterous fingers slipped in a cup of water over to Ben. One of the other drunken men nodded.

"After you finish that cup o'l water, wanna visit the er Pits?" Ben nodded.
"Sure, sounds like- sounds like fun."
Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Words: 77895
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2016, 1:26 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Let it Go

Postby Benare Nitrozian on September 23rd, 2016, 2:25 am

Timestamp: Day, Season, Year

ffffffffff

Benare eventually finished his cup of water. Though, he had a difficult time managing to swallow the content within the glass. The Ravokian figured that it was because his throat felt so dry, he thought it was burning due to it being dry and what not, though he could well be wrong, he wouldn't care if there would be someone to correct him at this moment, perhaps he'd be too drunk to even care, what was he supposed to do now? He didn't even know half the time what he wanted to do for his life, he was living more than a common man would ever want to live, he had the wealth, power, family, when family can be debatable at times, it's hard to ally with siblings when they're ready to stab at one other's heart, Ben figured that's how most sibling rivalry goes here in Ravok, but once again, he didn't care, and yet he was still a bit too drunk to even want to discuss what needs to be discussed about.

The Nitrozian of a man looked up at his drunken companion. The Nitrozian eyed him awkwardly, "I'm-" he burped, "I'm ready to go," Ben said nodding quickly he sat up, and he knew that it was a mistake, getting up just made him want to sit back down, his head was starting to spin and at first he thoight he might black out, though what are the chances of that ever occurring? Ben swore he only had about three or four drinks of ale, it was strong, but it shouldn't have that much affect on the Nitrozian, well it shouldn't have much affect at all on men who are like Benare.

"Woah soldier." The man looked at Benare cautiously. "If you throw up, don't do it on meh." Commented the man, Ben eyed him, "no I won't." Ben replied sternly, "I won't do such a thing-" the Ravokian sighed and dipped his head down, facing the ground, Ben was unsure what to expect of this man, what was he supposed to do, well, he said he'll go to the Pits, so that's where he should go, right? "Do you have anything else to do afterwards?" Benare asked looking up at the man with a smirk. "There's fun." Said the older man, "but er trust me when I say dis-" he paused, eyeing a fine young looking woman, he licked his lips but strayed away from introducing himself as he figured that he should converse with Benare, Ben made note of what the man was doing-action wise. "Promise, ye won't do anythin' dumb, yeah?" Said the man.

Benare shook his head, "no, no, of course." He didn't really know what he was agreeing to, but he could always back out of something if things ever go wrong, and if he'd be able to pay his way through money, than he could get his way and not have to serve any punishments for doing so, or at least that's what the Nitrozian was assuming at this point of time. "Good, good, now let's take a visit to see, see some figthin'." Said the older man helping Benare up and aiding him outside. "I have a good feeling about this fight, yeah?"

~~~~~~~~

The Pits were something for sure, a small crowd formed outside of the square like cage. Of course it wasn't that late as of now, Ben figured that seeing a slave fight would be worth speculating, after all, if Benare could discover a slave that knew how to fight, Benare would take him on the spot, if his father, Sitanos would allow such a thing, the Nitrozian assumed that his father would not allow him to have a personal slave, especially if Sitanos knew that Ben was training, though there are Commanders of the Ebonstryfe as well as soldiers who are family of the Nitrozians. Ben was looking for a teacher, or a training partner (well actually someone that he could land some punches on) so that he'll be able to work on his fighting skills.

There was cheering echoing around the cage as Ben and the old man were walking towards it, well, Benare was half walking and half shuffling his feet towards the arena. The Ravokian grew curious of what it meant to be in a slave battle, bit he found it more delightful to spectate the bloody scene Infront of him instead of asking about it to someone else. "The person you'd most ter likely vote for would be de one who has ter best fightin' skikls." He informed Ben. Benare lookedtowards the arena and notice two broadened men fight against each other, they both had bloodied spots all over their nearly bare body, and bruises were beginning to formulate as well, one man had a more sturdy stance than the other slave, they were waiting to see which one would punch next. "I think the man, the man with a more stable, a more stable fighting stance."
Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Let it Go

Postby Benare Nitrozian on September 30th, 2016, 3:25 pm

Timestamp: Day, Season, Year

ffffffffff

The slaves within the cage confronted one another, one man thrashed out his clenched fist and aimed for the torso, the other jumped back and rushed in for an uppercut, aiming for the chin on the other man's head.

Ben was anxious for the conflict to ascend, he wanted this action to become more exciting, it was thrilling to experience something like this event taking place, father had taken Benare at the Pits a few times prior to this day, Ben had always felt excited whilst visiting the Pits, it was something that brought him a rush. Now, he's here, and drunk, mostly, Ben felt fine for the majority, but he knew that at some point he might regurgitate his last meal... he didn't want to think about that happening, especially at a location such as this.

"Boy, you have it all wrong..." a mixture of garbled words filled his mouth after, the older man was surely drunk if Ben wasn't mistaken.

"Whats... wrong?" Hiccuped Benare looking at the man with a cocked brow, the older man just laughed and burped eyeing the two slaves within the cage, punch after punch, Ben could feel the pain as one punch came and then another after, he could feel that punch going through him, as Ben has been punched himself many times before.

When he was younger, he used to get into fights with other kids, mainly the reason why he didn't really have much friends though, he didn't really need friends when he had his twenty other siblings and parents, though his siblings weren't exactly the best to be around with, but some days he'd got along with them, unless there are siblings that don't really get well with anyone.

"I bet you three golden mizas... on the man on the right. He'll win."
Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets