Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Cyrus Treestride on October 9th, 2016, 7:04 pm

Howdy! Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Zach, though you’re welcome to call be by my character’s name as that seems to be the norm around here :P. I’ve had experience with role-playing in the past, but I’ve never encountered something quite like Mizahar. Most of my experience comes from playing tabletop role-playing games like Dungeons and Dragons or just roleplaying with a group of friends completely freeform. I’ve actually been aware of Mizahar’s existence for quite some time now but I’ve never had the time to really investigate it, but I'm certainly glad I finally got around to it. I’ve looked around and seen a lot of talent, and I can’t wait to start roleplaying with you all! I will be in and around Endrykas so if you're in that region you'll being seeing a lot of me.
Cyrus Treestride
This is our home

Words: 10187
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2016, 3:14 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Hello!

Postby Prophet on October 9th, 2016, 8:27 pm

Welcome to Miz, Zach!

I'm Prophet and Endrykas is excited to have you. I encourage you to read over the PM you received from the site including the starting package and other quick links. Also, in my signature is a link to the Endrykas Codex which will give you much more information on the city and the Drykas people. Let me know if you need anything.

-P

An Elysium Template
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello!

Postby Colt on October 9th, 2016, 8:38 pm

Welcome, Zach! Great to see another Drykas around. I spent some years with DnD before coming to Miz; the numbers are different, but the experience can still be a huge help! I'm not currently in Cyphrus, but I have been in the past and will hopefully be in the (very distant) future. Can't wait to see your PC in action!
“Pavi” | Grassland Sign | “Common” | “Tukant” | Nura
Colt
Miss Communication

Words: 943625
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2011, 6:38 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Advocate (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello!

Postby Cyrus Treestride on October 9th, 2016, 9:38 pm

Thanks for the welcome Prophet and Colt!

I've actually looked at the Endrykas Codex. Lots of great information there that's helping me shape my character and learn more. I appreciate all the work you've done Prophet, and I can't wait to work with you. I'll definitely message you if I need anything.

It's also nice to see someone with D&D experience. I've seen a few people mention similar things in their posts so it's good to see I'm not the only one. Perhaps we will cross paths in the future.
Cyrus Treestride
This is our home

Words: 10187
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2016, 3:14 pm
Character sheet