[Red Diamond Tavern] The Hunter's Return

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

[Red Diamond Tavern] The Hunter's Return

Postby Infilia Snowsong on October 13th, 2016, 4:04 pm

Fall 516av 36th
It was chilly nonetheless; Avanthal wouldn't get any warmer. It didn't bother Infilia as much as she imagined, she donned herself in the usual Vantha wear, many layers over her casual cotton clothing, she felt pudgy with it all on; but she knew that those whom aren't marked by Morwen yet, that they still have to wear the many layers. Infilia yearned to get that Mark, but she assumed that it would take a lengthy process; and time is what Infilia lacks, especially with her profession being a performer.

The Vantha stopped before the door; which was the entrance into the famed Red Diamond Tavern; where she plays, and performs, that's what she plans to do today, she had her flute tucked within her coat, she made sure that it was safe, and she had her father's angle knife; tucked hidden under her coat as well, close enough for her to swiftly grab it just in case things head south.

She stepped inside; the feeling of warmth and realization of feeling protected soothed the Vantha, she began undressing her layers of winter clothing as the waves of heat made impact with her gentle abode, she hanged her clothing on a hook close to the door. Infilia heard conversation take place, as there was a small group gathering around a table, close to the fireplace.

Infilia clutched her hands onto the flute case; she was interested to learn what was going on now a days with hunting; especially with the weather getting to be more active and all. "The shelter rings outside of Avanthal; are either destroyed or they just vanished."One of the hunters said aloud to the small crowd. "We were just hunting; going back to our shelter to rest for a few bells, and they were demolished, or vanished, I didn't know what happened and my fellow hunters didn't know what happened either. We were all out."

"Seriously? that doesn't sound right?" Infilia said her eyes scanning the small crowd before her.
"No it's not, we haven't figured out what happened yet..."

|"Infilia." | "Vantha Speech." | "Common."|

Others | "Other Vantha." | "Other Common." |
Summer Threads - 2/5
1 of these threads are job threads.
Job Threads - 1/2

Note: I am doing what I can to catch up with past job threads. So bear with me please!
Infilia Snowsong
Player

Words: 113820
Joined roleplay: February 29th, 2016, 2:28 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal