[Note by Astator] Pasche

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Pasche

Postby Pasche Dragoforn on October 12th, 2016, 8:58 pm

Race:Inarta
Birthday: Summer 68 ,499AV
Birthplace:Windreach
Caste:Chiet

Physical Appearance
Height:5'6"
Weight:125
A young,and fit Inartain Man with long devilish red hair, And wide dark blue eyes. He has a scar on his chest that is usually always hidden by his garments. There is a look he has in his eyes when he is determined to do something or if he doesn't trust you. This is a burden on him for most people can actually read his mind by only looking at his eyes.

Character Concept
Pasche is a kind, and soft person. But people usually misunderstand him from his appearance,as a mean person. He cares deeply about his friends and family members, but he probably cares more about animals even those he doesn't even know.

History
Pasche was born and raised in Windreach a mountain area in Kalea. He had a mother who raised him all his life,but he never knew her name it was always "Mum" or "Mummy" his mother was an Endal but Pasche never really cared about how cool his mom was His interest was In his father. His father was a man of mystery no one know much about him except his wife. But his father was a man no one can forget, the way he handled animals when he was alive was incredible. Pasche was surrounded by animals as a child (3-7 years of age before he went to live with other Yasi) and he looked up to His mysterious father, so he studied everything he could on animals in his area, thats why he spent most of his time in the family library which lead him to be a Animal Handler. Despite having a father who took care of animals, his mother was the complete opposite, she was a Hunter...
Pasche always wondered why on earth the two married when they were completely different,his mother being a Endal and his father being a Avora but everytime he asked he was brushed off. At the age of 14 he traveled the continent of Kalea with his father to research Reptilian Creatures In the area. One day as he and his father were walking in the woods looking for creatures, a Symenestra appeared. And boy the look on the face of the starving Symenstra was so horrid it caused his father to gag,and so it attacked the pair scratching a deep wound into Pasche and bit the father. Pasche's father brang a bow with him and before the poison settled he fired an arrow into the leg of the symenstra. The wounded symenstra limped away waiting for the poison to settle in so it can come back and eat him. Immediately the boy laid him down and attempted to suck it out,but before he got to close his father said to him "My son... This is the poison of a Symenstra..... There is no cure and if you suck the poison out you.... Will surely die." Pasche was fine he only needed to clean his wound, but his father the man he always looked up too..... Died in the next Bell. Pasche was all alone in the cold for 3 Bells until a few endal were assigned a hunting mission. There were 5 of them they all agreed to take him back to his mother and they would come back for the corspe of his father, but when they returned the body was gone they assumed the symenstra came back to eat his corspe.He had a twin brother and he had to break the news to him. Pasche considered this absolutely pain a burden on his brother. But,Surprisingly enough his brother and his mother was not upset about his father's passing. She told him that it was the life cycle,so he should not have hate in his heart. But Pasche did not listen to his mother, instead he fell into a state of great depression. His brother who he would visit every now and then ended up telling Pasche that this is life, everyone has a life and everyone will experience death. 2 years later His mother was killed by another symenstra whilst hunting by herself so he was on his own , Then he woke up from his state of depression realizing that this is life. So he straightened his life out and works as an Falconer.Now he lives in Windreach trying to survive as well as he can.

Languages
Fluent: Nari
Basic:N/A
Poor:N/A

Skills
Skill XP Total Level
Falconry 10RB 10 Novice
AnimalHusbandry 30SP 30 Competent
Weapon:Shortbow 10SP 10 Novice
Archeology 10SP 10 Novice

Lore
Lore of Mammal creatures in Kalea
Lore of Reptilian creatures in Kalea

Possessions
Equipment
1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Bryda
-Simple Sontav
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Katinu
-Low slung sandals
1 Short bow with hand made arrows
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
1 Mew
1 perch
1 Falconry glove

Ledger
Item Cost Total
Starting +100pinions 100pinions
Shortbow -30pinions 70pinions
Perch -7pinions 63pinions
Mews -15pinions 48pinions
Falconry glove -1pinions 47pinions
Shortbow arrows(20) -1pinions 46pinions

Family Heirloom
A Peregrine Falcon Pache's brother gave to him before they left the Youth section,with Pasche becoming a Chiet,and his brother becoming a Dek.... The value for this amazingly fast a magnificent bird is actually around 48 glass pinions

Housing
What he lives in:
20x20 cave with average bunk, chest, table and chair as well as a hearth.

Money
36 glass Pinions
Last edited by Pasche Dragoforn on October 20th, 2016, 3:13 am, edited 22 times in total.
Pasche Dragoforn
Player

Words: 1774
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2016, 1:28 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Pasche

Postby Astator on October 20th, 2016, 1:03 am

Welcome to Mizahar,

There are still some issues you need to address. I do know that Emergence has removed her intervention but alas I am also doing my job.

• Your birth date must have a day in it as well. Summer as 91 days, so pick 1 through 91.
  • It is Bells, not Hours. There are no seconds, minutes, or hours in Mizahar. They are Ticks, Chimes, and Bells.
  • Where did the brother come from? There is NO reference to him prior to the one line in your history
  • I am going to guess old age is what? Late 40s? If she gave birth to him prior to being 50+ (which she would most likely NOT be able to give birth to begin with) dying from old age is unlikely.

There are a few more things that I need to get with Emergence about before I can fully approve this CS.

Once finished please pm me using the envelope below my name.

-Astator
Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm
Race: Staff account