Hello fellow Roleplay enthusiasts!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Dinah S on January 12th, 2017, 4:39 am

Hi!

Name

My Character's name is Dinah, but my usual username is Zenya. So you can call me whichever!

What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

I've role played a long time with my best friend. After a while I got interested in forums, and so the past six months I have been posting very frequently on another website. My RP skills have since increased, and I've immersed myself in a nice writing community.

How did you find us?

I decided I wanted to branch out and discover some other things, so I looked up "Fantasy Roleplay" in the search engine.

What sort of RP style is your favorite?

I like detailed, character driven stories. I especially like to gradually develop them. I prefer taking my time, and have everything work itself out at just the perfect time, so that I don't rush into things. I also tend to write quite a bit when I post, so I hope you guys do that here!

What do you like to write about - not write about?

I am pretty flexible when it comes to writing. Honestly, almost all genres of RP are on my list. Learning things about my characters, and other people's characters is very enjoyable. I love it when things get a little bit dark. I have actually been in the mood to experiment with something a bit less dramatic, and a bit more subtle. (But that's a subject for another time)

There's not a whole lot I don't like writing about. I suppose I'm not a fan of... Hmm... ERP.

What's your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

It looks like a lot of work went into it. From the maps, to the massive list of skills. I also like this list of questions for newcomers! It's a very friendly way to get started.

What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

I thought it was kind of strange that our username is our character name. It's not really an issue, or frustration-worthy, but just kind of strange. (To me. It's my first time seeing such a system)

What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

Some good stories! Oh! And I'm very excited to meet some new writers and fellow role players.

Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

I'm not really sure there's anything that needs expansion. At least not that I've seen at the moment.

Anything else you want to talk about?

Well. I am really excited to start writing! There's a lot of information to start sifting through, and decisions to be made to get my character on her way, so I better get started :D
Also, When I write, I like to listen to good music <3
To add, I have a TON of silly little questions floating around my mind right now about your website, but I will hold them in for now until I finish reading all of your given information pages^^
Dinah S
Player

Words: 1488
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2017, 3:51 am
Race: Human, Benshira

Postby Arisia on January 12th, 2017, 7:56 am

Welcome to mizahar! I thought it was odd using our characters name's too when I joined, but it made sense after a while.

If you need any questions answering there's usually someone in the chat, or if you just want to talk about miz.

If you want to thread feel free to pm me here or on my alts Roselina and liriope. :)
Common , Vani, Thoughts

Threads 1/3
I'll likely only be posting on weekends for a while.
Character Sheet
Arisia
Optimistic to a fault

Words: 47057
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on January 12th, 2017, 12:05 pm

Welcome Dinah!
This is a great site, a lot of structure for great ideas, and I think you will find lots of opportunities to write all you want. Enjoy~*
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Dovey on January 12th, 2017, 4:13 pm

Hi, welcome to Mizahar! I'm fairly new as well and really enjoying it here. If you'd like to thread just PM me! It's cool to see you're playing a Benshira - judging by their lore page they seem really awesome.
"Common" "Fratava" "Pavi"
Dovey
One unlucky girl

Words: 221497
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2016, 10:42 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Reflection on January 19th, 2017, 7:22 pm

Hello! I'm Reflection, AS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there!

Look forward to seeing you getting started!
Signature courtesy of Prophet

Reflection
Assistant Storyteller

Words: 88001
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2016, 9:19 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes