Velho's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Velho's Plotnotes

Postby Velho on January 31st, 2017, 5:01 am

WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Velho Valjeta, Voider Extraordinaire
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? My father called me Magpie. Because I am. A magpie, I mean.
3. How old are you? It's rude to ask a lady's age, don't you think?
4. What is your height? Very short. Shorter than you, probably. 165 cm.
5. What is your weight? R. U. D. E.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. The greatest magpie-kelvic known to Mizahar! Also probably the only one. Maybe. Who knows? Actually a piece of shit, but a nice piece of shit.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Hyper. Capable of talking about deep things but is probably doing something else instead. Almost annoying? (Why would they see me that way? Saddened)
3. What is your favorite body feature? WELL I LOVE MY WINGS and that's all I'll say because the human body is so terribly average.
4. How physically fit are you? Fit? What fit? i heard nothing...
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Simple things. Long, flowy cloaks with a hood, some simple pants and a shirt. Comfortable leather boots because, well, boots and my trusty Quarterstaff.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My mother is dead and my father might be dead?
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Nope.
3. What is your extended family like? Never met them, they're all dead :D
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Unless my ol' dad tries to stab me or something, he's always going to be closest to me. But any uncles or cousins, though, if they're dicks, it's not gonna stop me from getting far far away.
5. Do you treat animals like family? Magpies counted?

2. Where do you live now? Lhavit. The streets look nicer, at least.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? I've heard Avanthal has some very nice horses... But I'd try Riverfall maybe? Although I'd try to avoid being a slave.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Wind Reach, back in the cave.
5. Where do you fear to be? Anywhere without an open sky. Shiver shiver.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) Hopefully not.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Ambidextrous! Smiley face.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak Nari and Common. My Nari is near perfect because I grew up speaking it. Common, though... well that's hard to say.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Smiling all the time? Making terrible jokes?
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? NO

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I should be hunting, but I have no job. As of yet.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? It's okay? I guess?
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? OH HAHA, I WOULD BE GOD. Seriously, though, how cool would that be? Head Honcho of the Mizahar Pantheon, whoo!
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Is slavery an occupation? Because honestly they do so much of the grunt work and they don't get appreciated and I've always felt bad for slaves?
5. What occupation do you least like? Why? Never, ever, hire me to clean toilets.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? STILL A CHILD. Smiley face.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? Slamming up on that old crone's door until she finallu took me in.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? See above.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? My da - he's the best.
5. Who was your most influential role model?Daddy dearest.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? I can read and write but I mostly learnt magic. I mean I know basic mathematics too, or else I'd never be able to do finances and things and pay people. But 800 x 567 is probably going to take some time...
2. Do you like/dislike learning? I like it? If it's something i like.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Daddy dearest, and Witchy Woman School 101
4. How do you learn best? When I'm reading it out to myself, reading and walking/moving around. And doing things.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? Science! And magic. And it would be cool to learn some runes too?

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Uh. No. Yes. Maybe? Depends on the person, really. There was this one cute guy...
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? Nnnnooootttt really Depends on the person like I said.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Straight, but I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with more than one person.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. My da kissed me? On the cheek before I left. Does that count?
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. EW NO

Drugs and Alcohol - NOT APPLICABLE :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Trying not to blow up a portal by accident, maybe.
2. Do you like to read? Yep
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Cats. Don't get me wrong, I love cats. But they can sense the bird part of me and I'm sorry I'm not a crow because crows happen to be stronger than magpies, and I would throw a stone at a cat to get it away from me.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Fly. Or Sleep. Any one.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? There was this one time I actually ate a worm

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? I really really like pale yellow-greens!
2. What is your favorite time of day? Night. Time to sleep.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? Sunsets. Aeod. My feathers.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? Oh gods.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Rainy days! Or cold days in winter where the sun shines through and you get the tingly sensation of cold-warmth and it's absolutely lovely.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Clearly neither.
2. What are your religious views? Well.
3. Would you be able to kill? Yes.
4. What are your views on sex? Ew.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Go do the things you want! And actually do well at them, ya know? Don't waste your life.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? I ATE A WORM and I flew for the first time ever!
2. What is your greatest regret? Not spending more time with dad. I miss the old geezer.
3. What is your best/worst memory? No.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? No.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Leaving home. It was really sad, though, leaving home.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? Not at all.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I don't like worms.
3. What makes you happy? Fireworks! And free stuff!
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? My dad.
5. What makes you angry?Unsolvable problems. Failure.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? Gut instinct - generally well, though.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?Dad. Being a single father is hard. LOVE YOU, DAD!
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Dad.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. Nope. Ok but first, he's got to be smart/a quick learner because I do want my kids to be quicker than I am. Also kind. And loving. I don't know.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why Dad! He kept me safe for how many seasons?

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Avoid, avoid, avoid.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? No. Just. No.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Not really.
5. What do you think of others, in general? People are idiots until otherwise proven.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? Me, duh.
2. What is your greatest weakness? ...Also me.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing - poster perfect answer, amirite?
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted?
5. Are you generally organized or messy? HA HA HA HA you don't want to know.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Uh
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Uh
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? Nada.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? Prrroobably quite far.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? I won't go desecrate some other deity's shrine or something. That is being petty and gods should know better than to resort to pettiness. Come on. If young human children can work that out, why can't they? And really, that good-evil barrier is so cliche.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Dad. Flight. Magic.
2. What is the best part of life? Not old enough
3. What is the best part of death? NOT DEAD YET, DON'T JINX IT
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Old age, surrounded by my kids and asleep.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? Velho Valjeta, Voider Extraordinaire. Also inventor of things.

Velho
la gazza ladra

Words: 17942
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2016, 9:58 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal