Ruka's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Ruka's Journal

Postby Ruka Emilia on February 20th, 2017, 10:06 pm

45th of Winter, 516 AV

Entry One~

It's been a long time since I last wrote my thoughts. I remember that's what mother would always have me do. Write. So here I am. Doing what mother wanted. But, the thing is, she's not here to tell me to do so anymore. I'm on my own.

I've been on my own for a while now and let me say this: I don't like being on my own, mother. I don't like that fact that you and father are gone. I wanted to tell you guys that I left the city after mother passed away. I don't have a definite destination, but rather just staying in the woods or mountains. The quiet places. And not to far from the city. Just in case.
"Most people want to be the sun that brightens up your day. I want to be the moon that shines down on your darkest hour"

Ruka's Sheet | Ruka's Journal | Ruka's Plotnotes
Ruka Emilia
The Dark Predator

Words: 7195
Joined roleplay: February 19th, 2017, 2:23 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)