New and in need of help!!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Dragonbound on April 1st, 2017, 1:30 pm

Hey, guys! My name is Dragonbound, but you can just call me Dragon. I'm new here, but this is a very good site. I'm an active roleplayer with friends on other places, such as google hangouts. You can also find me on scratch as Spottedleaf333 (won't be on until Easter, sorry) or wattpad as Spottedforest.
Please help me get to know the place better! :)
Dragonbound
Player

Words: 126
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2017, 1:23 pm
Race: Kelvic

Postby Prophet on April 1st, 2017, 4:06 pm

Welcome!

Hello Dragon, Mizahar has a lot to offer but there are some things you'll need to do to get started. I'll do my best to lay it out in a logical way.
  • Your user ID should match the name of your character. This can be changed as you discover and learn more but bear in mind that you only get one character per account.
  • You received a private message from the site with many helpful links which are vital to your success here. The information given is something you'll need to know so take your time. I assure you- we're not going anywhere.
  • Time and space are 'real time' on Miz. That means you can't be in two places at once and you have to account for travel, etc.
  • Chat is a great place to get questions answered as many players hang out there while idling between posts.
  • If you have particular questions regarding a race or magic, there is a Q&A forum for that. If you have questions about a particular city (only open cities may be chosen for play) then send a PM to the storyteller who oversees the domain.
  • Have fun. Mizahar is huge in terms of lore and information. We're all still learning and growing in our understanding of what it means to be a part of this fantastic world so don't feel you need to compete.
Welcome, Dragon, and enjoy your time here. That is all.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Xen on April 1st, 2017, 4:09 pm

The Intrepid Serpent

Welcome to Mizahar, Dragonborn! Here your username is your character's name so you may be asked by an admin to change your current name later. Prophet mentioned this before me, GAH! DX

Also, I bring gifts...Well, helpful links actually >.>

Expand upon your knowledge of CS's, rules etc.
[Character Sheets] Q&A

Where your CS will be posted
[Character Sheets] Forum

And lastly, where you will want to post it, if it's ready to be reviewed.
[Character Sheets] Character Sheet Review 6.0

Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2