Artigan's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Artigan's Journal

Postby Artigan Crowley on April 10th, 2017, 10:12 pm

A plain, leatherbound tome. It is somewhat worn, but well cared for. The handwriting is small and hurried, but clearly legible. Rough sketches are peppered throughout the writing; sometimes, the narrative will break for entire pages that are taken up by design blueprints and calculations. Aside from that, though, it remains mostly what it was intended as: a journal, chronicling the wandering thoughts of its writer. – acquired spring 517 a.v

Table of Contents

Last edited by Artigan Crowley on April 12th, 2017, 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Artigan Crowley
Player

Words: 39574
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2017, 2:03 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Artigan's Journal

Postby Artigan Crowley on April 12th, 2017, 3:20 pm

Spring 517

19th
The ferry seems a bit more peaceful than ravosalas. Perhaps it is the lack of rocking; I feel much less like I’m prone to fall off if I move around. But at least the ravosalamen are willing to talk while they work; the ferrymen look at me like a nuisance whenever I try to strike up a conversation.

But thank Rhysol, the shore’s coming into view.
Artigan Crowley
Player

Words: 39574
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2017, 2:03 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes