PM to join The Furry Frenzy {eiln}

Luck rides atop a very hungry dog!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

The Furry Frenzy {eiln}

Postby Luck on April 26th, 2017, 3:23 pm

--------------------------------------------------------
L u c k

”Patch sit.” The dog sat. Satisfied, Luck continued “Patch, lie down.” Obidiently, the dog did as he was told. Luck nodded to herself, moving her little clay arms to pet the tiny toy bull terrier behind the ears. He was a good dog, he took on her teaching really well. She’d been using mostly positive reinforcement because negative was a little daunting. Patch enjoyed the effect ion and gave the Pycon a big lick which landed across her entire form causing laughter to emerge from the nexus in the females head and erupt into the air from her body. “Okay Patch we have a big day today.” She took a deep breath. This was so very risky, but she had to try it sometime. If she didn’t she would never have a rideable dog! She couldn’t have that! She wanted to be able to travel faster around the city. As it was it was exhausting with such tiny legs!

“Okay patch, Lets go for a ride!” In response the little dog gave her a vigorous tail wag. The Pycon female climbed onto the canine’s back, grabbing onto fur and skin for traction. Shyke this is going to be high up she thought to herself, but without missing a beat said “Up!” And the dog rose to its feet. The pycon grasped the collar, wrapping her snake like ‘arms’ around the dog’s collar “Go!” She told him “Go boy!” The dog began a trot towards the door of her room, which she had got someone to cut a smaller flap into. They set off onto the streets.

To control the dog the Pycon would lean right or left, yanking the dog’s collar, to stop she would yank backwards on it. All was going very well so far. She wasn’t headed anywhere in particular, she just wanted to practice. “Good boy, good boy!” She was excited, almost forgetting the curious and bemused expressions of the human creatures around her. She didn’t want the dog to go any faster, but every now and then he would speed up and Luck would find herself staring at the fast moving ground and remembering her little fall off the horse when she was held prisoner by the metalworker and his boy.

The clay thing lost focus for only a few moments whilst thinking about this but oh was it enough. Her tendrils loosened around the collar and the dog began rapidly speeding up. “Bad dog! Stop!!” She yelled yanking on the collar, but the dog was fixated on something. She felt her light body lift off into the air as she held for dear life, yelling out a tiny scream. “Patch no! Hey!” The dog was headed towards the smell of human food. A little girl was bending to pick something she’d dropped up and Patch wanted it. “Watch out!” The dog suddenly ducked it’s head to dive for the food and she felt herself tumbling through the air. She bumped into the leg of a human woman and then fell onto cobblestone, smooching her face a little to the shape of said stone.

She was mostly all in tact when she got up and dusted herself off however the 'forearm' of one of her 'limbs' was laying on the ground at the feet of the human woman. She jumped and grabbed the dogs collar, and concentrated. She made her ‘hand’ go all flat like a fly swatter and she used it to smack the dog on the nose “Lie down!” She commanded in a tiny but stern voice. After losing some of her mass, even this little action tired her out. She felt a little like she wanted to take a nap. The dog lay down, sulking. She looked up at the humans she had bothered and yelled up “Sorry!” hoping she could hear all the way up there, though she would probably have to squat to hear her perfectly.

Last edited by Luck on May 2nd, 2017, 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luck
Player

Words: 4965
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2017, 2:36 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

The Furry Frenzy {eiln}

Postby Elin on April 28th, 2017, 7:51 pm

4th Spring, 517
"Common" | "Kontinese" | "Tukant"

Elin, Ilia and Rion had spent the day so far at the bazaar, looking for things that Elin could use to try and make food from, and for things that Ilia could play with to entertain herself when Elin was busy cooking, cleaning, or tending to Rion.
She did feel guilty about the time she spent tending to Rion instead of Ilia, but the little girl had never seemed to mind and had even tried to tend to Rion, and had played with him when Elin was busy. Still she wanted to treat the little girl to something for being so patient, but Ilia hadn’t found anything she liked the look of at the bazaar, other than a cheap loaf of bread and a few honey candies that had been fairly cheap, so Elin had bought them straight away.
Now the family were on the way home and Elin had torn off a small chunk of the bread to give Ilia so the three-year-old could handle it easier, and Elin couldn’t help but smile at the little girl and how happy she seemed with just her bread. She knew she’d be even happier with the candies once they got home.

”Are you sure that there wasn’t anything else you wanted Ilia? No toys or dolls?” Elin asked, looking down at the little girl with one of her hands stroking the back of the baby the rested on her chest in the sling. ”I wanted to treat you to something sweetheart.” Elin exclaimed, resting her other hand on the little girls head and gently stroking her hair.
“I no want anything.” Ilia responding, a mouth full of bread as she spoke. Her tone was happy but Elin was quite disappointed and she made a note of having to buy Ilia a surprise next time she went shopping.

They walked a little bit further before Elin noticed Ilia dropped the last small piece of bread she’d been holding. She saw the little girl begin to bend down to pick it up and Elin shook her head.

”We have more Ilia, you don’t have to get it from the floor!” Elin tried to persuade the girl not to risk eating food from the floor, but before Ilia had a chance to touch the bread, a dog dove towards it and Elin felt something hit her leg.
Protectively she grabbed Ilia, hoping that the dog was just after the food, and lifted the little girl up, balancing her on her hip in a way that she wasn’t crushing the little girl or the baby in the sling on her chest.

Then she heard a quiet voice and looked down to see what looked like a person made of clay. She’d heard rumours of people made of clay, but she couldn’t recall ever meeting one, although she could have just mistaken one for a statue.
By this point, Elin was fairly certain that the dog just wanted food and she put Ilia back on the ground, whispering a quick apology to the little girl, before she crouched down to see the clay person properly.

”Oh dear… Are you alright?” she asked, looking at the curious creature, before she felt Rion struggle to look around and begin babbling. ”Are you hurt at all?” she asked calmly, her hand moving to stroke Rions head to try and quieten the boy.
“Mummy! It’s dog!” she heard Ilia say and she turned to look at the little girl to see her patting the dogs head fairly gently.
She turned back to the clay person, still worried that it had been injured from the accident and hoping that if it was injured it was something that wouldn’t be too dangerous.
LedgerBread Loaf - 2 cm
5 honey candies - 2 sm, 5 cm

Total - 2sm 7cm

-
Last edited by Elin on June 5th, 2017, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exam week
Very likely to be inactive until the 27th
Sorry to everyone I'm in a thread with, but I'll be on when I need respite from studying

~
Elin
Player

Words: 97730
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2017, 4:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

The Furry Frenzy {eiln}

Postby Luck on May 2nd, 2017, 4:16 am

L u c k

The young woman bent down to her level so that she could hear her, a kind enough gesture. The clay creature was a little frazzled, and a little nervous at the big human head looking at her so closely, though she was wary of every human these days, even the little humans. Little ones could be just as mean spirited as the big ones, she knew that first hand. The pycon stretched down and picked up her arm. She could re attach it pretty easily, she just needed to get yo a shop that sold clay. The human didn't seem to be offended that she'd just catapulted into her leg, nor did she seem in any way threatening.

The pycon picked up her arm and said "Don't worry, it happens, it's an easy fix, I just need to get to a shop where they sell clay..." She told her, petting the dog who tried it's best to give her a big lick with it's giant tongue, which she dodged. For a moment she though about asking the woman to help her control her dog in order to get it to the store, but she was afraid of asking humans for help. In the meantime, she shyly looked at the woman.

"Are... do..." The clay thing shook her head cursing her nerves "Have you seen a store that sells pottery or... or things made of clay... or an art store or something?" The bazaar was a very big place and it was daunting to have to navigate on her own. It would be a different story if the dog was better trained but as it was, she was very worried "I need to... to reattach this ... I'd be grateful for it, I'll even buy you some more bread" She offered nervously.

What would she do if this woman tried to snatch her away? It was quite busy here and she could probably get someones attention if she was in peril... but is she didn't get some clay her limb would stay lost! She said "Oh, how rude of me, I am called... Luck." She told her "What are you called?" She heard interactions like this and thought that it might be polite of her at add this in

Luck
Player

Words: 4965
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2017, 2:36 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

The Furry Frenzy {eiln}

Postby Elin on May 2nd, 2017, 7:03 pm

Elin watched the Pycon with curiosity as she said that reattaching her arm was an easy fix and Elin’s brow furrowed at the idea. She was used to her own human body and she knew that if anyone she’d met before had lost their arm, they wouldn’t be able to reattach it, though she’d never met a clay person before.

“A shop with clay?” Elin mused to herself, watching as the clay woman petted the dog and narrowly dodged being licked by it and a smile came across her face for a moment.

”There should be a few in the Bazaar, I know ‘Sal's Ceramics’ definitely is.” she said before thinking to herself for a moment or two. ”Other than the stalls in the Bazaar I don’t really know anywhere that might sell clay, other than ‘Undeniable Interests’ but I’ve never really seen clay there. And you don’t have to worry about buying us more bread!” Elin smiled, stroking the back of Rion’s head in the sling as the little boy struggling to turn to see who Elin was talking to as Luck gave her name and asked Elin’s.
”Luck? That’s a nice name! I’m Elin.” she said smiling, before gesturing to Ilia and Rion. ”The little trouble maker there is Ilia, and this little wriggler is Rion.”
Finally Rion had managed to turn to see Luck and at the sight of the miniature being he instantly gurgled and Elin sighed, trying to turn him back to face her so he wouldn’t try to grab the woman.

”No Rion, she’s not a toy.” she said to the child as she managed to get him to settle against her. ”If you wanted I could show you to either of those? I mean, it’s busy and I’d feel awful letting you go alone and risking knocked over by anyone.” she offered. ”I mean, most people don’t tend to look down all too often and you’re not exactly in most people’s line of vision.”
-
Exam week
Very likely to be inactive until the 27th
Sorry to everyone I'm in a thread with, but I'll be on when I need respite from studying

~
Elin
Player

Words: 97730
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2017, 4:50 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

The Furry Frenzy {eiln}

Postby Karyk on June 25th, 2017, 11:15 am

Luck
Hi Luck,

I see it seems you've gone inactive. When you return, please update your Ledger in your CS, and send me a PM. When this is done, I'll release your grade.

Thanks!

Karyk

Notes and Comments
CS Checkmarked: ✓
CS Reviewed by Me: ✓
Season Request was Submitted for Grade: Summer 517
Season of last IC post: Spring 517
Season of last Paid Seasonal Expense: N/A
Eligible for grade? No

Elin
Skills
Childcare: 1
Observation: 1
Socialization: 1
Lores
Clay people (Pycons) ride dogs
Pycons can repair themselves with clay
Luck, the dog tossed Pycon
Miscellaneous

Notes and Comments
CS Checkmarked: ✓
CS Reviewed by Me: ✓
Season Request was Submitted for Grade: Summer 517
Season of last IC post: Summer 517
Season of last Paid Seasonal Expense: Spring 517
Eligible for grade? Yes

Always a shame when a thread goes unfinished. Please mark your post in queue as graded.
Follow your heart, and the plot will follow.
Karyk
Player

Words: 273057
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2017, 4:34 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes