[Riverfall] Seeking Long Term Relationship

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

[Riverfall] Seeking Long Term Relationship

Postby Maria Talwa on May 13th, 2017, 8:20 pm

Hello everyone, I have returned after some time, due to real life issues. Now that I'm able to play Mizahar once more, I'd like to find someone for Maria to become involved with. I'll list the relevant information in terms of what I'm looking for. Also I've RP'd long enough to know a proper relationship develops over the course of time and quite a bit of work. In otherwords you don't fall madly in love within two threads.

Character Name: Maria Talwa
Height: 5'2"
Weight: ?
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Seeking: Male or Female
Species: Negotiable

About Maria: Maria isn't the cheeriest of people, in fact she usually maintains a fairly solemn attitude. She's slow to trust and slower to let her guard down around anyone. She can also be quite violent, vicious, and brutal, but rarely does so without cause. For those that do get to know her, Maria does have a softer side, but very few have ever seen. Growing up in Sunberth made her very hard and willing to whatever it takes to survive.
Maria Talwa
Little Miss Vicious

Words: 116966
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2016, 7:30 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets