Services Available

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Services Available

Postby Maria Talwa on May 17th, 2017, 8:30 pm

Hi, I've returned to Mizahar after a long absence, and I was interested in possibly helping in some way. I know that running a place like this can't be easy, there is a lot work involved no doubt. To that end I'd like to offer my help. I'm doing so this way because, honestly, I don't have a clue as to what to help with, or where to start. I have experience in creative writing, albeit not professionally, so if there's something I could help with, writing stuff out, ideas put on paper, whatever, let me know.
Maria Talwa
Little Miss Vicious

Words: 116966
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2016, 7:30 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Services Available

Postby Gossamer on May 18th, 2017, 1:25 pm

The best way to get started is to pick a skill you like and that needs written up and just start on it.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)