Closed Silvertongue Meet Stormblood (Jasmine)

Ramona and Jasmine Meet. Skills are also traded to learn throughout​.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Silvertongue Meet Stormblood (Jasmine)

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on June 9th, 2017, 3:09 pm

Silvertongue Meet Stormblood

5th, Summer, 517av

Spring went alright. Ramona's first few times spent alone out on the Sea of Grass, had really frightened her. She should probably start wondering where to get advice since after all, she was a beginner and she only happened to know of Lake Serifal by a close friend of her father's. He told her where to go, and he was just as much supportive as her parents were. It was good to see people help get out, and even though hey parents are gone... she still had duties to take care of. One of which, was her brother; Bhug. She promised to her parents that she'll lyse care of him, no matter what. She would do anything to keep him alive. If it even meant her own life. She would do it.

This year though, it had been challenging. First off, during winter last year, Morwen failed to keep up her responsibility of spreading winter. Though, it didn't bother Ramona too much, it was the talk about winter that disturbed her. She didn't know about anyone else, and how they felt, but it was still disturbing to Ramona and she felt uncomfortable about it.

It was early in the Summer, and yet things had been looking up at Ramona. Although, she heard some rumors of how the animals outside of Endrykas have been aroused, since the lack of winter last year. She's bringing it up again, why can't she think about anything else?

There was a snort, it came from Anthem. Of course, who else would it have been from? Ramona and Bhug were sitting on top of the Yvas, and Anthem was pacing at a very slow, but casual canter and it gave Ramona time to think. She decided to take Bhug along with her, she didn't really have anything in mind for today, and perhaps she would be able to help someone out.

But, Bhug seemed to have other thoughts in mind. It was then that Bhug decided that he was hungry. He hadn't been talking for awhile, and now he decided to speak.

"Ramona, hungry, I am." He spoke, and rubbed his tummy to emphasize the fact that he was hungry. He had enjoyed riding Anthem for the time being, but after awhile, it had gotten boring, and fortunate enough for him Ramona had some Mizas to spend for the boy so that he could have something to eat. Ramona also decided that she should also use this day to shop for clothes as well, for the both of them.

After all, it is summer, and Bhug was still growing. So, maybe now was a good time to stop and get something to eat. Plus, Ramona hadn't had the feeling of wanting to go out and hunt.

"Okay, what are you hungry for?"
"Deer?" Bhug asked, and he jumped up and down in excitement. He was ready to have something to eat, and Ramona knew just the place.
"The Spitfire."
Care to help out, leave a response?

SPEECH

|| "Pavi." || Pavi Sign. || "Other Speaking 1." || My Speech 1." || My Thoughts || "Common." ||

"I see skies of blue. Red roses too. I will always love you."

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Words: 118181
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2017, 12:08 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes