A New Face

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A New Face

Postby Ivesi on June 24th, 2017, 3:58 pm

I'm new to this place, maybe still a little new to roleplaying communities in general. I've only been doing online roleplaying for a year now. My name's John and I'm easy to talk to or at least I'd like to think so. I have a fascination with supernatural creatures/species and tales. I play Skyrim on my Xbox like religiously. When I was looking for a good fantasy rp site on google, I stumbled upon this one and I'm glad I did. I can't wait to start working on my first character for Mizahar!
Ivesi
Player

Words: 1590
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2017, 3:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

A New Face

Postby Valour Skyglow on June 24th, 2017, 11:53 pm

Valour Skyglow

Oh- Hi! I'm new as well, haha.
Maybe if our characters are in the same region they could meet up? Where will you be starting off?
Valour Skyglow
Player

Words: 53050
Joined roleplay: June 22nd, 2017, 11:50 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

A New Face

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on June 25th, 2017, 12:40 am

Hi Ivesi. Hey Valour.
Welcome to Mizahar!

I'm a big Skyrim player too and this world does fit right up that alley. You will find a great support staff and fellow writers. If you have any questions, reaching out in Chat is a great way to get to know everyone and have questions answered.

Have fun writing your CS and joining us.
Salara~*
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

A New Face

Postby Ivesi on June 25th, 2017, 1:04 am

Thanks, guys and I'm starting off in Ravok. I just submitted the sheet for my Inarta.
Ivesi
Player

Words: 1590
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2017, 3:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet