Placeholder Tracking Into a Trap (Solo)

[Job Thread] Ramona and a handful of NPC Hunters take action and hunt as a group. This hunting expedition takes a little longer than usual.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Tracking Into a Trap (Solo)

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on June 29th, 2017, 4:27 pm

35th, Summer, 517AV

With the days getting longer, and the night getting shorter. Hunting became difficult for Ramona and the rest of Endrykas. The huntress knew that she needed to make her mark somewhere, but she didn't expect it to be with other hunters. She wasn't the best hunter to be hunting along by herself. So, she did need others. Although, she didn't mind too much that she was with other people. She liked people, and she wasn't too picky. Though, the other hunters were debating where to hunt.

"Well... I think we should head south. Find a water spout or something. Stay away from the river," Markus said. He had an angry face, and was upset with Dean who kept telling him that they should head north to the river. Jon sat comfortably on his Strider, playing with his spear as he waits for the two to make a decision. Ramona was sitting on her Strider uncomfortably. She wondered if it was daily between these two; arguing about where to hunt and which direction was better. She was confused about why the river bed wouldn't be a bad idea since wherever there's water, there must be animals... right?

She decided to speak up, as the two debated about who was the better tracker.

"Okay, okay. Why can't we head towards the river up north?", she signed, bad? Markus and Dean nodded.

Markus was the first to speak, "yes it's quite rough. If we go up North, there might be other predators by the lake. Four of us won't be able to handle a small group of predators. Not all of us are experienced fighters," he looked up to Jon who shrugged.

"It's not my fault you can't fight well Markus." Jon concluded. "Though to be fair, I only know how to use a spear and a knife. I can't fight with anything else." Jon claimed and went back to being quiet as he watched the other Drykas partake with their daily chores.

Dean spoke up now, he was a little hot-headed for a Drykas. "Well, we don't learn quick; you know that Jon." Dean replied with an aggravated tone. He patted his Strider Storm before mounting her. His long dark locks whipped in his face as he mounted. "Markus, and Ramona, right? We should take a vote. We have an odd number, since Jon is neutral, we might have to vote." He offered, signing in Pavi as well. Dean had a Longbow with him, and his quiver was stacked with a lot of game arrows. Though, some appeared bent, and Ramona felt jealous that he had more arrows than she. Though, she could always buy more.

"So what would it be Ramona? Up north, or down south? We could find game either way, but it's up to a vote depending on where we're going. Because I am not hunting alone." He signed, alone equals bad. Rough. Ramona sighed, and thought how her father could deal with this situation. Though, she was sure that it wasn't too hard to come up with a plan. Perhaps they could hunt both the south and the north? Unless... that would be too much riding for one day. It could possibly take two days, and she didn't want to make the Watch feel like they should have to send a search party to find them.

"I vote North.... since the vote would play in my favor and Jon doesn't want to vote. So where's there water, we can find game. Though, I think we should try the lake. But, we should be careful when we're up there, we don't want to be caught with the wrong game." Ramona suggested, and frowned looking at Dean's expression.

"Okay, we can head up north then. Maybe your right we could hopefully find some game. I'm going to mount up and we can leave."

OOCThese NPC's are just randoms I'll post them in the NPC request thread asap.

WC: 643/2500
Care to help out, leave a response?

SPEECH

|| "Pavi." || Pavi Sign. || "Other Speaking 1." || My Speech 1." || My Thoughts || "Common." ||

"I see skies of blue. Red roses too. I will always love you."

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Words: 118181
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2017, 12:08 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes