Hello, Mizahar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, Mizahar

Postby Kaiu on July 2nd, 2017, 11:58 pm

Hey forum,

I'll be honest, I'm not quite sure how to begin these introductions. The titles either always sound awkward or overly chipper or what have you, and I'm more of a mellow fellow. I'll just get into the questions provided.

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
a. My real name is Amir. Feel free to call me that or Kaiu, who'll be my main character.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
a. I've written extensively on chats (mainly Discord, these days), and I have written for a month or two on other forums. Not much past that.

3. How did you find us?
a. I was searching and happened to find reviews on Mizahar (Roleplay Gateway site reviews, I'm sure someone here has read it) and had a few (disgruntled) friends who told me about this forum, and, being quite the daredevil and masochist, I felt the overpowering want to see how well I could fare here with the supposedly terrible atmosphere and people but great creativity. And yes, I've heard a lot about Gossamer (replace 'Gossamer' with 'you' here, in case you happen to read this, Gossamer), and I would like to give fair warning that while I can be quite annoying at times, and one of the reasons why I've checked in is quite stupid (indeed), I'm only here to see what you and everyone else has done here. I've heard nice things about the lore and the world you've all created. :nod:

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
a. I'll get back to you on that.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
a. I've written everything from fantasy to modern to erotica (though, this place is fairly PG-13, no?), so there is very little I'd refuse to write about. Nothing comes to mind, however.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
a. The Jamoura.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
a. I'll get back to you on this.

8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience?
a. A good forum roleplaying experience. The best times I've had writing has always been in Discord.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
a. I'll get back to you on this, as well.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
a. You guys should allow us to use the 'Tab' button. I had to use spaces.

EDIT: Never mind, spaces don't even work.
Kaiu
a beast within and without

Words: 5336
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2017, 11:33 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

Hello, Mizahar

Postby Maore on July 3rd, 2017, 1:37 am

Welcome to Mizahar!

It's always good to approach experiences and form your own opinions of places, so I'm glad you decided to give the site a try. I hope it goes well for you.
Maore
the void behind my teeth.

Words: 136468
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Donor (1)

Hello, Mizahar

Postby Gossamer on July 3rd, 2017, 3:32 am

Welcome.

Our reputation is going to fall very short of rumor, I suspect. We're not too dramatic though people seem to think Miz=Drama. We're just a bunch of RP fans here RPing with each others. And really, that just means a bunch of geeks and nerds doing their geek and nerd thing happily all together.

*shrugs*

I personally think you get out of any experience what you put into it. I might be hugely biased, but I find this place a lot of fun. It certainly has kept me interested for years.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Hello, Mizahar

Postby Yisanareysin on July 4th, 2017, 4:43 pm

Welcome to Miz :3--< It'll be nice to see a Jamoura around
ImageImageImage
Yisanareysin
Sneaky Snake Spy Extraordinaire

Words: 314458
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 7:40 am