Closed Unexpected Surprises

Kavala and Aliana get a very unexpected surprise

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Unexpected Surprises

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on July 24th, 2017, 4:25 am

Aliana listened intently to the woman's story of how she came to live within the blue city. She was surprised to hear that the women moved around far more than originally thought. Of course the woman was not stunned at all that slavers had at some point come into play with the woman's history. The girl had actually expected to hear about the slavers at the beginning of the story not the middle. Thinking about the strange program, that Kavala had been put through made her very nervous. Would she be expected to bear children to the community as well? Swallowing some saliva back down her throat the woman tried to calm her nerves the best that she could. The Konti's assurance that she would be fine through the birth helped calm her some.

“Thank you. I never knew that about the Konti's moving around so much. Father had always said you guys stuck to the island off the mainland,” Aliana was not surprised in the least when she asked for her own story. Taking a deep breath the woman steadied herself and her muscles trying not to tense up.

“I actually didn't come to Riverfall when I first left Sultros. I went to Avanthal first home of the Vantha people. It was closer, and I was yearning to make a name for myself. Well needless to say I made one alright just not the way I had wanted to mark the city. There was several people who had come to me for repairs to their weapons, but most avoided me like the plague. One man did take notice of me though; I wish now that he hadn't but I can't change the past. I can only change what happens in the future; a part of me wants to beat the day lights out of him for leading me on then disappearing. For leaving me with a child growing in me, but I won't take that out on the little one. I swore I would never tell any one, but a part of me knew that there was no way to live without someone finding out one day,” Aliana said looking at her.

Nodding the woman paid close attention to the pains and began lightly pushing when it was time. A groan escaped her lips as the child seemed to move down instead of just turning over in her womb. Panting gently, she popped her neck and prepared for the next push. If Aliana was not so weak from the two mile walk; the woman would have pushed even in between them. Taking a deep breath she began pushing a little harder with each contraction trying to push the pain out of her mind. Which was proving to be rather difficult when it felt like her body was being ripped in half from the inside out.
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras
Laziness is useless to all involved

Words: 67565
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 7:16 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Unexpected Surprises

Postby Aliana Hilt Terras on December 12th, 2017, 5:36 am

“How long do these things usually last?” Aliana asked with a wince on her face.

She was trying to keep her mind off of the pain in her midsection and between her legs. It was going to be a long and painful process it seemed. Another wave of intense pain raked through her body; her first instinct was to throw up. But she forced the feeling down and pushed as hard as she could. Groaning loudly, the Isur stopped and panted ready for the feeling of birth to be over with already. Letting several contractions pass before bowing up again, she sat up and pushed as hard as she could trying to get the child to move. The girl did not care if she was dilated all the way or not. The baby was coming out one way or another. 'Enough of this. I refuse to go through this pain for hours.' Aliana thought before closing her eyes.

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!” the mother to be screamed in pain forcing herself to push.

She stopped and panted for before repeating the process. The woman could feel a change in the direction of the baby finally. The little one shifted into position and had began her journey. It would take well over a bell before the child was finally born into the world. Panting, the woman laid back as her body shook gently. She had not felt that kind of pain before; the girl just stayed still her back on the rock that was behind her. Her eye lids slid closed while Kavala tended to the newly born child. The new mother rested while she had the chance. A part of her knew that was most likely the easiest part of the next eighteen years at least. She slowly opened her eyes and took the child into her arms when the Konti returned with her.

“What now?” Aliana asked gently and looking up at the woman.

She had never been around children much growing up; even though she had younger siblings. The girl had never been too excited about being around the screaming little Isurians. The new mother covered her mouth and coughed some still shaking some from the shock to her body. Nodding, the girl listened and let the Konti take the child. Forcing some kind of strength in her arms, the woman stood up on wobbly legs. She panted and got out drying off before getting dressed. Clearing her voice the girl turned back to Kavala and put on her business face once again.

“How much to buy Ink if he is for sale and what do I owe you for helping me with the birthing?” Aliana asked panting gently.
Languages:

Isur

Common

Vani
Aliana Hilt Terras
Laziness is useless to all involved

Words: 67565
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 7:16 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes