Hi There

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi There

Postby Azuridae on August 1st, 2017, 5:06 am

1. Name - The username is fine. :)
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? - I have written a bit for small personal projects, and roleplayed on WoW servers years ago when my dweebish mind was young and impressionable.
3. How did you find us? - Browsed a bit.
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? - I wouldn't say I have a favorite style, it's been a while, and from what I remember the style I use to write with doesn't look like it would fit in very well. It's better than just "Me: HI THERE *POKES*" for certain, fear not. :P
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? - The ones that tug at your heart strings. There isn't anything that I wouldn't mind trying to write about as long as it's not smut 24/7
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? - There is a lot to read here but I accept this challenge!
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? - Most and if not all of the various cities to play in seem to be closed? What is with that? :(
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? - To be a better writer than my poor minglings with instant messaging. :P
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? - I dunno yet.
10. Anything else you want to talk about? - Interested in getting started and in doing so I've skimmed over some of the lists already, tips, pointers? I think I'm leaning towards the Ethaefal.
Azuridae
Player

Words: 21981
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2017, 3:31 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi There

Postby Kaleidoscope on August 1st, 2017, 7:52 am

Welcome to Mizahar! :) I'm sure you'll fit right in.

If you have any questions, pop into chat and we can try to help there, or you can PM a staffer (like me) or a Mizahar Mentor (someone with the mentor badge).

As for city closures- unfortunately we just don't have enough staff. :(

~Kal
Alvadas | Linkmap | Calendar
Ahnatep | Linkmap | OOC
Office
~
Stepped down from ST roles: 1/9/2017
Thanks for all the fish.
Kaleidoscope
Taking a Bow

Words: 320260
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Hi There

Postby Azuridae on August 1st, 2017, 12:50 pm

:D Hi Kal! I appreciate it. I look forward to chatting you and others up.

That's pretty meh about the cities. :(
Azuridae
Player

Words: 21981
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2017, 3:31 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets