Chameleon's Templates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This special forum hosts post templates. If you post here, your posts automatically generate a Post Template Drop Down Menu below the title, description, and tag for anywhere you post throughout the game. Each post in your Post Template Thread becomes a separate selection in your new drop down menu which when selected automatically copies your code into your new post. This forum is the perfect place for all player style codes, box codes, and pretty frames! Please note the first post in each Player's thread must be titled as "Playername's Templates". Each player gets only one thread per account in this forum. Each post within your individual threads can be titled as per the Template's description such as "Blue OOC" etc. [Size Rules For Templates]

Chameleon's Templates

Postby Chameleon on February 21st, 2017, 9:39 am

Placeholder
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Words: 133740
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2017, 5:30 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

The One from Prophet

Postby Chameleon on February 25th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Title/Date Block

There is a time and a place when a man's sincerest hopes for peace and unity are destroyed. The fragile dreams of living in harmony with one's neighbors are dashed upon the rocks of intolerance, ignorance and stubbornness. It is in these times when a man is forced to consider what is important and weigh his priorities against his very soul. These are the times when the heart is needed most to temper blind rage.

For it is not love that weakens one's resolve for violence. Nay, violence is a delicate part of nature and must be administered with accurate vengeance and precise timing or vindication becomes impossible. The retaliation of a wronged love will turn the tides of war, shape the history of the world or simply remove a useless annoyance from the planet. At some point in every man's life, he must make the hard decision. These decisions will define an empire of one.

There comes a point in life when a good and honest man must decide to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats.
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Office

The One from Ferrin

Postby Chameleon on February 26th, 2017, 8:11 am

TITLE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum hendrerit mollis tortor, ac aliquam purus blandit in. Pellentesque vel placerat quam, a commodo ipsum. Vestibulum sed rutrum libero, sit amet euismod leo. Pellentesque ultricies elit sed sapien finibus semper. Ut fermentum libero et mattis aliquet. Fusce vitae urna in tellus porta lobortis. Etiam aliquet et dui sit amet posuere. Praesent eleifend sapien vel purus fermentum, eget semper augue congue. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Pellentesque faucibus, erat sed sodales pulvinar, magna libero consequat sem, ac condimentum ipsum arcu vel ligula. Curabitur justo quam, laoreet vel felis ac, vehicula dictum ligula.

Chameleon
Retired Staff

Office

Another Pretty One

Postby Chameleon on February 28th, 2017, 10:33 pm

“I was always an unusual girl.
My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean.”
― Lana Del Rey
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Office

Grade Coming Soon

Postby Chameleon on March 23rd, 2017, 7:04 pm

Sorry! Your Grade Got Withheld...

To get your grade, you'll need to do a bunch of stuff, including sending me three instalments of $49.99 and completing a grade dance. Once said stuff is done, send me a PM and I can get your grades up!

Thanks! It's Coming Soon...
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Office

Grades Are Here

Postby Chameleon on March 23rd, 2017, 7:24 pm

Your Grades Are Here...

CHARACTER ONE
Skills...
  • Bubble Blowing: 1XP
  • Napping: 5XP
Lores...
  • The Dangers of Brushing Hair
  • How To Increase Nap Time By 110%
Other...
+/- Item gain?
Overgiving?
Really irritated someone?

CHARACTER TWO
Skills...
  • Riding; Duck: 3XP
  • Nose Blowing: 2XP
Lores...
  • Ducks Don't Like Saddles
  • Ducks: More Comfortable Than Whales
Other...
+/- Item gain?
Overgiving?
Really irritated someone?

Comments...
Don't forget to mark your request as graded. If you have any questions and concerns, don't be scared to send me a PM - there's always a chance I might have missed something!

Enjoy Your Grade!...
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Office

Penny Farthing

Postby Chameleon on April 9th, 2017, 4:25 pm

The chameleon entering on a penny farthing, wearing a top hat, as is expected of it.
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Office

Grades for One

Postby Chameleon on April 30th, 2017, 8:57 am

Your grade is coming!
Can you spot it?

GRADE

XP

LORES

OTHERS

stuff

Last edited by Chameleon on August 3rd, 2017, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Office

Shadows

Postby Chameleon on August 3rd, 2017, 9:49 am

Even hidden in the shadows

Chameleon
Retired Staff