Ramona's Little House of Codes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on August 4th, 2017, 3:07 am

Introduction

This is my little place to call for comfort right now. As i develop my photoshop skills, I'd like to make everyone happy with my designs. I've done a few works here. Though, I can work on different designs. If there's complaints anything in particular you need, please follow this form below for boxcode designs.

Templates

• Background Color(s): Any ideas what kind
    of background color that you want, if any?
  • Font Ideas: What kind of fonts would you like me to use? Or any preferences, if you don't have anything in mind?
  • Images: Whst kind of images would you like me to use, or do you have anything in mind?
  • Sayings: Any Quotes, or sayings you'd want to have included with your design?
  • Face Claim: I kind do small photoshop skills with people, so you might be in luck, but mostly I'm looking for basic/advanced themes.
  • Notes: Anything you'd want me to know here, please.

Grading Codes

• Background Color(s): Any ideas what kind
    of background color that you want, if any?
  • Font Ideas: What kind of fonts would you like me to use? Or any preferences, if you don't have anything in mind?
  • Images: Whst kind of images would you like me to use, or do you have anything in mind?
  • Sayings: Any Quotes, or sayings you'd want to have included with your design?
  • Face Claim: I kind do small photoshop skills with people, so you might be in luck, but mostly I'm looking for basic/advanced themes.
  • Notes: Anything you'd want me to know here, please.

• Face Claim: Just let me know who's your face claim is please.
  • Theme: Any specific mood you want me to portray?

• Theme: Any particular them you want displayed?
  • Sayings:Any quotes you want added?
  • Images: Any particular images or preferences of images that you would like?

Conclusion

I do require that you have patience with me if i don't post with the codes instantly. As I'm working on Job Threads, and important arch plots for Ramona. I also hope to see this thread earn as much reputation as it could. Thanks, and have a good Summer!

~Ramona.
P.S. Make sure to highlight the list of what you want above and copy and paste it when you're making a reply. As you guys might know or have experienced, the Code tool is a little buggy so... to make things simple just copy and paste the list as is, please. :)
Care to help out, leave a response?

SPEECH

|| "Pavi." || Pavi Sign. || "Other Speaking 1." || My Speech 1." || My Thoughts || "Common." ||

"I see skies of blue. Red roses too. I will always love you."

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Words: 118181
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2017, 12:08 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Deva

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on August 7th, 2017, 7:36 pm

For Deva, I hope you like it. Let me know what you want changed. Since the code tool isn't working properly. I will do a spoiler button thibgy for you with the code in these type of brackets "{}" just remember when your posting the template please revert to these brackets "[]". F there's anything you want changed let me know!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla id mollis turpis. Etiam ut velit eget leo gravida imperdiet maximus in nisl. Vivamus eget massa in nisl congue placerat. Integer hendrerit neque eget arcu pretium, in maximus velit tincidunt. Nullam pulvinar, odio in tincidunt venenatis, leo dui viverra lorem, non volutpat tellus felis at dui. Nam eros nibh, commodo quis massa eu, hendrerit imperdiet ligula. Nulla hendrerit dui turpis, vitae vehicula mi pharetra congue.

Integer est metus, porta et tortor ac, vehicula porta augue. Phasellus gravida posuere est a pellentesque. Fusce venenatis dignissim nisi, eget dapibus justo mattis sit amet. Donec suscipit convallis lectus, in laoreet lacus vulputate vel. Vivamus congue, erat eget pharetra viverra, arcu lectus tempor sapien, quis rutrum diam tortor eu enim. Praesent sit amet purus dolor. Mauris et risus lacinia, fringilla orci commodo, pellentesque tellus. Nunc suscipit auctor mauris, ut consectetur erat aliquam at. Duis dapibus hendrerit dictum.

Code :
{style=width:610px;background-color:black;border-radius:20px;border:solid 3px #FF8040;margin:auto;padding:35px;font-color:white}{center} {img}http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=57038{/img}{/center}

{left}{indent}{size=125}{googlefont=Open Sans} Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla id mollis turpis. Etiam ut velit eget leo gravida imperdiet maximus in nisl. Vivamus eget massa in nisl congue placerat. Integer hendrerit neque eget arcu pretium, in maximus velit tincidunt. Nullam pulvinar, odio in tincidunt venenatis, leo dui viverra lorem, non volutpat tellus felis at dui. Nam eros nibh, commodo quis massa eu, hendrerit imperdiet ligula. Nulla hendrerit dui turpis, vitae vehicula mi pharetra congue.

Integer est metus, porta et tortor ac, vehicula porta augue. Phasellus gravida posuere est a pellentesque. Fusce venenatis dignissim nisi, eget dapibus justo mattis sit amet. Donec suscipit convallis lectus, in laoreet lacus vulputate vel. Vivamus congue, erat eget pharetra viverra, arcu lectus tempor sapien, quis rutrum diam tortor eu enim. Praesent sit amet purus dolor. Mauris et risus lacinia, fringilla orci commodo, pellentesque tellus. Nunc suscipit auctor mauris, ut consectetur erat aliquam at. Duis dapibus hendrerit dictum.{/googlefont} {/size}{/indent}{/left}{/style}

SPEECH

|| "Pavi." || Pavi Sign. || "Other Speaking 1." || My Speech 1." || My Thoughts || "Common." ||

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on August 17th, 2017, 7:59 pm

For Anibesa, I hope you like it. I felt lazy, to create a whole spoiler. So since this is your code, you could simply click on the little mail icon on the left and copy and paste the style code into your post template thread. I'll try and make another one later. :)

Day, Season, 517av

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In dictum interdum orci. Praesent aliquam enim ligula, vel volutpat neque mollis consectetur. Proin ac sollicitudin mauris. Duis aliquet ligula pharetra ultricies gravida. Sed tristique, leo sed tincidunt sollicitudin, ante est viverra purus, eu ullamcorper nulla felis non sapien. In in fermentum nisi. Curabitur tincidunt elit nec urna pretium, eu congue purus finibus. Fusce pharetra ullamcorper nisi, id iaculis lectus.

Integer eu lacus ut urna pellentesque viverra. Nulla fringilla nisi vehicula, faucibus felis rutrum, efficitur dui. Praesent interdum imperdiet pharetra. Nunc eu volutpat est, ut volutpat sapien. Morbi pharetra euismod facilisis. Quisque imperdiet ullamcorper purus sit amet ultricies. Pellentesque cursus porttitor ante, a consectetur dui molestie sit amet. Donec a sem a nibh auctor rutrum. Nulla non risus quis mi facilisis interdum.

Aliquam dictum semper tortor vel placerat. Etiam sit amet urna ac augue iaculis gravida ut nec est. Donec vitae purus ac ipsum eleifend ullamcorper. Sed massa turpis, elementum bibendum sapien a, volutpat finibus nibh. Vivamus ut leo magna. Aenean a orci vel mi tempus finibus vitae ac felis. Aenean suscipit sapien ut erat efficitur, et fermentum erat eleifend. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Vivamus nec dolor at sapien pharetra bibendum. Nam at molestie tortor. Sed euismod nisi vel faucibus bibendum. Integer rhoncus ligula eu ex sodales posuere. Aenean iaculis hendrerit odio.

|| "Common." || "Fratava. " || "Tukant." ||

SPEECH

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Ramona's Character Sheet.

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on November 29th, 2017, 3:21 am

"Those who work hard have what it takes to become better."

Theme Song:

Code: Select all
[style=width:700px;background-color:black;color: pink;border-radius:0px;padding:20px;border: solid 2px red][shadow2=black,0,1,1][indent][size=110][webfont=Chantelli_Antiqua][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=57685[/img]

[center][b][i]"Those who work hard have what it takes to become better." [/i][/b][/center]

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=57686[/img][/center][/webfont][/size][/indent][/shadow2]

[b][u]Theme Song:[/u][/b]
[center][youtube]3YxaaGgTQYM[/youtube][/center][/style]

SPEECH

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Ramona's Character Sheet: Stats and Appearance

Postby Ramona Silvertongue on November 30th, 2017, 3:53 pm

Stats

Image WIll Go Here.

Name: Ramona Silvertongue
Date of Birth: 32nd, Summer, 493av
Place of Birth: Endrykas
Gnosis: None
Eye Color:Forest Green
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5'8"
Weight:140lbs
Clan: Diamond

Appearance

Clothing:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Jewelry:

Image Image

Image Credits above go to Fallon. You can find her images here.

Description:
When working Ramona normally wears her jacket, and her cotton clothing that came with the starting package. She has dark brown hair that also contains a few red and orange tones. She has forest green eyes, and has a nice tan across her body. Aside from the spots of where her clothes cover her skin. She has a bond with Anthem, who is a strider,
and she has her Windmarks tattooed all across her back in a tribal style.

Bondmarks, Scars, and Gnosis

Bondmarks:

Scars:

Ramona contains a few scars from when she was younger by being naughty, and when she was training with her father.

• On her side
  • A few scars on her back from her father's whip
  • Another scar under her lower lip from training

Gnosis:

As of currently she has no Gnosis, though I am planning on getting her one with Phylonura.

Code: Select all
[style=background-image:url(http://creativeoverflow.net/resources/tutorials/smothered/concrete_texture.jpg);border:solid 5px black;border-radius:15px;color;width:680px;padding:60px;font-size:95%][center][style2=width:550px;background-color:white;color:black;font-family:"Merriweather";border:solid 5px black;padding:35px][googlefont=Kaushan Script][size=150]Stats[/size][/googlefont]
[/indent][/left][/style2][/center][/style]

SPEECH

Ramona Silvertongue
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes