Hi All!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi All!

Postby Asterope on August 23rd, 2017, 9:14 am

I figured that since I've now officially started posting, I should probably introduce myself! :nod: My name is Jasmine, I'm 19 (I'll be 20 quite soon actually, yikes) and I'm from Canada. I actually have experience RPing on Mizahar before. When I was about 13 or 14, so quite awhile ago haha, I joined with a few friends; but I inevitably dropped the site because I got in over my head and I wasn't super reliable with stuff like this back then.

But! I'm much more reliable now seeing as I've matured a bit haha, and I've been looking for somewhere to start RPing again as it's been awhile. I remembered how awesome Miz was, so I figured I'd give it another, more serious go. I totally adore how much thought and effort was put into creating the lore here, and I've spent the last few days since signing up just reading through the wiki for fun; my favourite is probably reading up on all the different races, there are so many cool concepts.

So that's about all for now! I look forward to getting to know you all and having some hella rad RP adventures together!

PS: If you're in Alvadas you should definitely hit me up for a thread if you feel at all inclined to do so; Aster would love to make some new friends. :D

"Common" | "Nari" | "Pavi" | Thoughts
"Other People's Speech"

The sun will rise, and we will try again
Asterope
A light that never goes out

Words: 661387
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1)

Hi All!

Postby Allassanachassanya on August 25th, 2017, 12:54 pm

Well- welcome back to the site! It's great to have you here. :) I must say, your boxcodes are very lovely. :nod:

Also, welcome to Alvadas. You chose a great city. ;) I'm not biased at aaaall.
All 's' sounds are hissed in Ssanya's speech.
Resolve score - 30/100
Allassanachassanya
Sifting through the bones

Words: 232144
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2016, 5:05 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Donor (1)

Hi All!

Postby Asterope on August 26th, 2017, 1:22 am

It's great to be back haha. Thank you, that's nice of you to say! (: I definitely love making them.

Pfft, biased? Of course not. ;) I must say it does seem awesome though, so I'm excited to really get the ball rolling; I look forward to threading with you in the future!

"Common" | "Nari" | "Pavi" | Thoughts
"Other People's Speech"

The sun will rise, and we will try again
Asterope
A light that never goes out

Words: 661387
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1)