OOC Info Character Registry: Summer 517

If Ravok is your summer destination, you gotta check in at the front desk.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Character Registry: Summer 517

Postby Syresshvassydir on August 2nd, 2017, 7:21 am

Character Name: Syresshvassydir (Sydir, for short)
Type of Residence: Slave
Profession: Sydir does not earn money
Briefly Describe Your Character: A constrictor Dhani brought here against his will by a group of cunning slavers, he is predicted to fetch a fine price on the market for slave fighters in Ravok. A cunning and brutal warrior, Sydir is still young and brash, for a Dhani, and it will take some time before he settles in to life in Ravok.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Yes, given that he is a slave and that I plan for him to be a combat-intensive character, I would like moderator assistance for certain character development threads
Writer Goals:
  • Explore the conflict between Sydir's bestial nature to suddenly being thrust into the midst of a city full of xenophobic humans
  • The psychological conflict of being a, physically, very powerful creature,
    now suddenly thrust into a role in which he is quite powerless
  • Combat writing has always been a bit difficult for me, I'm hoping to exercise that aspect of writing with Sydir

Briefly explain your PC's basic perception of Ravok. "This city is not home. It stinks of humans. And on top of all that, it's too damned cold. Shouldn't it be summer now? The lake looks nice, doubt I'll ever get a chance to soak in it though. The last thing these pathetic monkeys want is a full grown Dhani on the loose in their city."

How does your character define Revenge? "Complete and utter destruction. Break them so completely and utterly so that by the time you're done they practically beg you to just end it. But of course, where's the fun in that?"

What is your PC's main goal(s) this season? "I don't know why I'm here, but I've overheard my captors say something about fighting me. I hope they bloody well try. I bet their skulls squish like melons under those stupid helmets."

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life? "Eating is nice. I'd like to not have to hunt all the time, that gets exhausting when you're as big as we Dhani are."

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why? "This place is cold and dry. I wonder if humans have steam caves on their precious island?"

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas? "Hm, well I can probably buy warmer clothes, to start with. It looks like these filthy apes are going to keep me looking like them for the time being. Then maybe I could bribe one of these stupid animals into taking this damned collar off of me."

You may ask one question of your ST. How does the Ebonstryfe handle petitioners who were not raised in Ravok in terms of recruitment process?
Syresshvassydir
Player

Words: 28224
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2017, 6:35 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Tierra on August 6th, 2017, 2:36 am

Character Name: Tierra
Type of Residence: Orphan
Profession: Money?
Briefly Describe Your Character: Tierra is your... “average” orphan... Just be wary of that razor she has... ;)
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Nah
Writer Goals:
  •  Make Tierra awesome
  •  Do something a little different than just hack and slashy...
  • Establish Tierra

Briefly explain your PC's basic perception of Ravok. Ravok – clean, stern, educated. A city that takes care of it's children.

How does your character define Revenge? -flicks open her razor- a thin line that determines the flow of one's lifewater.

What is your PC's main goal(s) this season? To learn and possibly be adopted by the Family.

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life? The protection and strengthening of the Galatos Family.

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why? The Galatos Family home, she wants to be given a chance to roam its halls as a family member.

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas? This is not a possibility for me. I would not know what to do with that much money. As I am just a child.

You may ask one question of your ST. If you could pick one character outside of Ravok that is not your own and could thread with them who would that PC be?
Total Threads: 9/10|ThreadAny Threads that are not solos 6/8|Solos 3 of 2

Until I have some free slots available I will not be taking on any new threads.
Thank you for understanding.

Due to some changes in my family dynamics I will be as active as I can. Please bear with me.
Tierra
You have no secrets even in shadows.

Words: 73477
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2014, 5:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Tokala on August 23rd, 2017, 8:39 pm

Character Name: Tokala
Type of Residence: Non-Citizen Resident
Profession: Mercenary (Basic Missions)
Briefly Describe Your Character: Tokala has been on the move for a while now. After his former bondmate, an infamous slaver, died in an ambush on his caravan, he moved to Ravok hoping to get back into everything he has ever known.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: No
Writer Goals:
  • To expand upon my skills as a writer
  • To test my abilities to be versatile in different situations I come across
  • To overall just have fun writing stories with all kinds of interesting ne people

Though it may be a bit of a hellhole, especially to people of my kind, it's a goldmine if you find yourself in the right place. "The place is disgusting.... In more ways than one. I don't mean in the filthy way either. I mean disgusting in the fact that most of the people there are utterly brainwashed. Sure, the money there is good and all, but the overall lifestyle leaves a lot to be desired. My bondmate told me that if you get over the constant herd of sheep roaming around, it could be seen as a work of art in itself. Of course, he did say that about anywhere we went...."

How does your character define Revenge? Revenge is something that can never truly be obtained. People strive for it all their lives. Just when they think they've got it, the whole comes back to nip 'em right in the bum.
What is your PC's main goal(s) this season? My character's goals right now are to find a way to finish his bondmate's legacy and get back into slaving. He feels that this is the only way he can rest himself.

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life? As of right now, his goals are a bit foggy to himself. All he has ever known his whole life was slaving, and without his bondmate in his life, he has no set course.

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why? I need to get back to the southern trading post. That's where I may go to finish what my bondmate started long ago...

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas? If I had 1000 gold mizas....? Well, Any money I ever made went to my bondmate. I suppose I would save it for the proper time. Knowing me, I would buy everything I see in a second!

You may ask one question of your ST. All I ask for is a great time writing with you!
Tokala
"Silence is a source of great strength"

Words: 2216
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2017, 6:40 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Vikranne Oen on August 26th, 2017, 8:17 pm

Character Name: Vikranne

Type of Residence: Citizen

Profession:
Her mother was a dyer, she knows a tiny bit of the trade. After her mother's death, she is now helping another dyer. She steals what she needs when the money runs out.

Briefly Describe Your Character:
Anger issues, low self confidence, pretending to be unpleasant, while she just craves acceptance and genuine friendship. Looking for her father, and also wanting to join the Black Sun, one day.

Need Moderator’s Assistance:
No, but it's my first character here, so sorry in advance if I'm making any mistake!

Writer Goals:
  • Discovering Mizahar's world!
  • Developping one of the two plots I see for Vikranne: her origin, and her becoming more dangerous and devoted to Rhsyol.
  • Having fun and improvising :)

Briefly explain your PC's basic perception of Ravok.
Ravok is a craddle, where something better has grown. I'm not sure how I feel about it. There is a calmness in its water, a familiarity in its narrow streets that make me feel better. I can feel everywhere the gaze of my God, which makes me believe that maybe my world has a meaning that I am too low to see. However, a craddle is something that is meant to be a mere starting point. And maybe, sometimes, I feel a prisoner of its seducing canals, suffocated by the lack of fresh air.

How does your character define Revenge?
I thought revenge was about feeling better, finally finding a relief in the darkness. But I was wrong, as I am always. Revenge is just existing. Not letting oneself at the mercy of other. Not being weak.

What is your PC's main goal(s) this season?
Getting her shit straight. Defining her next goal: leaving Ravok? Or diving deeper into its dark alleys?

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life?
Finding peace, either by proving herself or understanding her origins.

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why?
She misses going to the Black Sun Temple, the atmosphere of faith and quiet that surrounds it. She likes how she feels closer to the God, how she can fantasize being part of something.

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas?
Hire someone to investigate her origins.
Vikranne Oen
Player

Words: 3158
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2017, 8:54 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Previous