OOC Info Character Registry: Summer 517

If Ravok is your summer destination, you gotta check in at the front desk.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Character Registry: Summer 517

Postby Lilith Krauss on June 2nd, 2017, 7:50 pm

Character Name: Lilith Krauss
Type of Residence: Immigrant, registered for full citizenship
Profession: Masseuse at Black Waters.
Briefly Describe Your Character: Lilith is a stubborn woman originating in Zeltiva, who was marked by Nikali during her darkest times. She enjoys having a drink with people who are interested in talking about religion, the different cities and races of Mizahar, even though she has seen little of it herself.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Yes, to investigate the rumors in the city.
Writer Goals:
  • Investigate at least 2 rumors in the city.
  • Explore Lilith's gnosis.
  • To hopefully improve my grammar.

Briefly explain your PC's basic perception of Ravok. Amazed by its beauty, coming from Zeltiva she finds many things about Ravok mesmerizing and is extremely glad of her living quality here. Beyond that, she is curious of Ravok's darker side, as she believes that the city can't be this perfect.

How does your character define Revenge? Pointless, unnecessary and a waste of energy that could be used in more productive ways.

What is your PC's main goal(s) this season? To become better at her trade, thus being of better use to the city and a better citizen as a whole.

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life? Since the cities image and Rhysol gave her hope in dark times, she seeks to be useful to the God and the city.

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why? Temple of the Black Sun, since she is religious and finds a peace of mind there.

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas? Buy an apartment with a balcony

You may ask one question of your ST. nothing to ask (:
Last edited by Lilith Krauss on June 3rd, 2017, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lilith Krauss
I might be a damsel, but I'm not in distress

Words: 25658
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2017, 9:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Minnim on June 3rd, 2017, 12:17 am

Character Name: Minnim
Type of Residence: Working on Citizenship
Profession: Weaver
Briefly Describe Your Character: Give us a line or two about you.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Nope. Shouldn't need anything this season.
Writer Goals:
  • Stop, with the, like, commas everywhere,
  • Put more research and actual factual stuff into my writing instead of BS-ing it.
  • Spread out my writing time instead of bingeing on it all in one night.

Briefly explain your PC's basic perception of Ravok.
Ravok looks pretty. Everyone is nice. Everyone is helpful. It's a little...odd. Not natural.

How does your character define Revenge?
Revenge, with a capital 'R'? Ah, that's the good kind. When it's been coming so long it's like the word earned the same status as the name of a god. Especially great when you can look them in the eye, and you don't have to say anything; they know what you've done, and exactly why. That's the good stuff.

What is your PC's main goal(s) this season?
If I can behave long enough to get citizenship, then these officials will be off my back. They might even trust me if I play it right. That's when the real fun begins.

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life? In life? What's the rush? I've got all of forever to learn whatever I want. Then I'll decide what to do with it.

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why? (Ahhh, I dunno I don't have the map open and I don't have any in mind...)

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas? Stock up on supplies. Could never have too much paper or yarn.

You may ask one question of your ST. How's the baby doing?
Minnim
Old Soul

Words: 42496
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 3:27 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Artigan Crowley on June 13th, 2017, 2:49 am

Character Name: Artigan Crowley
Type of Residence: Citizen
Profession: Gadgeteer
Briefly Describe Your Character: A naive young man bursting with creativity, ready to see the best in everything around him. A very clever idiot who will find the smartest way to do the stupidest things.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: If so, I will make it known.
Writer Goals:
  • Meet more PCs
  • Finish some spring threads
  • Get a flashback done

Briefly explain your PC's basic perception of Ravok. A divine garden. I don't think anywhere is quite as perfect as Ravok. Even the lakeshore is a mess by compare. I can't imagine ever going anywhere else, or even wanting to.

How does your character define Revenge? Revenge? Throwing pie in your sister's hair after she steals your slice.

What is your PC's main goal(s) this season? A very special boat.

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life? In life? Oh dear; I usually can't focus past the next season. I suppose... I would like to expand my magical crafts. Perhaps see if they would be useful to the city.

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why? Hmm. I'm not sure. I suppose I'd like to visit somewhere with a music performance.

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas? MC 1 magecraft.

You may ask one question of your ST. What's one thing you think could be improved about Ravok?
Artigan Crowley
Player

Words: 39574
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2017, 2:03 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Vikktor on June 16th, 2017, 10:24 pm

Character Name: Vikktor
Profession: Artist (painting and wood carvings)
Briefly Describe Your Character: Vikktor has escaped the Svefra life and continues to try and shake off the remnants of his culture, resenting Laviku and paranoid that the God will somehow cause him to be dragged back back to the Suvan Sea. He spends his days creating slightly disturbing artwork, watching slave fights and suspiciously staring at strangers.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Not sure, need to explore the calendar a bit more first
Writer Goals:
  • Write in some new locations
  • Get back into writing a morally ambiguous character

Briefly explain your PC's basic perception of Ravok. ‘Ravok has let me escape my past thanks to Rhysol’s protection. The Lake quells my urge to return to the water without requiring me to go back to worshipping Laviku. It is a confusing place to get used to but once you are a citizen you’re left alone to do what you want, which suits me just fine.’

How does your character define Revenge? ‘Unachievable, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to let go of my anger’

What is your PC's main goal(s) this season? ‘To sell my art and not attract attention’

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life? See above

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why? ‘I love the slave fights so will be going to The Pits’

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas? ‘I’d buy the best clothing available so everyone knew I was wealthy, and probably get a new home with a balcony’

You may ask one question of your ST. What do you think is the best thing about running Ravok?
Vikktor
Player

Words: 4720
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2017, 6:29 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Postby Oleander Soleran on June 22nd, 2017, 7:51 pm

Oleander
Character Name: Oleander Soleran
Type of Residence: Visitor turning into non-resident citizen / perhaps citizen at a later point.
Profession: Gardening/herbalism
Briefly Describe Your Character: A slightly airy young herbalist with an unlucky travel history from Syliras and Zeltiva. Has his sister in tow, proceed with caution. A friend of Karyk's.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Perhaps. I have plans that may need assistence, but I have a backlog that needs dealing with, so I may only start those plots in fall.
Writer Goals:
  • giving Oleander a chance to settle down
  • getting more comfortable with the solo time this character needs
  • conflicting thoughts about Ravok

Briefly explain your PC's basic perception of Ravok. "Ravok is something different. It's beautiful, don't get me wrong, but there's a feeling here that Zeltiva did not have - Mithryn did not have. Something that threatens to pull you under, and it changes people. I'm not sure I like that."

How does your character define Revenge? "Revenge is the act of making people realize their mistakes, and feeling relieved afterwards. It's not eye-for-an-eye to me, but sometimes, I can't let things slide completely."

What is your PC's main goal(s) this season? "I want to get off the road, finally settle down and find some peace. I want to find work with an apothecary or herbalist, or if a must, I will see to gardens again."

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life? "I wish to find my place in the world. A place where I can do what I feel is right, spend the day doing things I love and living up to my beliefs."

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why? "I've heard of a café of plants and teas. It sounds like someplace Hortense and I would feel comfortable."

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas? Oleander closes his eyes as he tries to imagine the sum. "I see a dress, green and golden, worn by Hortense. She sits in a garden stool on the terrace overlooking our garden. It's large, but not gigantic, and it is mine. We'd save some for bad times. We both know what it's like to have little food."

You may ask one question of your ST. No questions just yet! I am patiently awaiting my time in Ravok.
Oleander Soleran
"Herb Boy"

Words: 87933
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2017, 2:59 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Elias Caldera on July 1st, 2017, 9:54 pm

Character Name: Elias Caldera
Profession: ...Mercenary, I guess?
Briefly Describe Your Character: A broken, twisted thing dangerously devoted to both god and country.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: More than likely.
Writer Goals:
  • Get back in the groove.
  • Stop stagnating.
  • Escape plot Limbo.

Briefly explain your PC's basic perception of Ravok. Beauty beyond compare, culture without equal. Ravok is the jewel of Mizahar all mortal men look upon in equal parts envy and awe. This is how it has always been, this is how it will always be.

How does your character define Revenge? Those who say revenge isn't worth it haven't been doing it right.

What is your PC's main goal(s) this season? I've been away from my home a long, long time. I'm just glad to be back.

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life? Whatever you heard was a lie! Elias Caldera is a loyal man who serves the will of the Defiler without question, you hear me! Loyal!

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why? Wherever the canal waters take me...

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas? Make sure the ones who lost it don't get a chance to come looking for the one who found it.

You may ask one question of your ST. Yo! Where the hecks my castle?! D:<
Elias Caldera
Playa

Words: 1255799
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2013, 1:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Evarista on July 3rd, 2017, 8:32 pm

Character Name:Evarista Nitrozian.
Type of Residence: Citizen.
Profession: A little bit of this, and a little bit of that.
Briefly Describe Your Character: Don't look at me. Look at Hwyn.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Well...
Briefly explain your PC's basic perception of Ravok. It's home.

How does your character define Revenge? The patience to let them all rot to death without me having to do anything.

What is your PC's main goal(s) this season? Having to have goals makes me anxious.

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life? Can we talk about something else?

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why? My bed.

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas? I would spend it irresponsibly.

You may ask one question of your ST. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Evarista
Whose eyes are those eyes?

Words: 372744
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 11:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Shainn on July 7th, 2017, 9:09 pm

Character Name: Shainn
Type of Residence: Subject within the KRI (basically a slave for breeding).
Profession: Nothing, he is a slave.
Briefly Describe Your Character: He understands pleasure. It's a concept that's no where near foreign to him. Though, he's not very seductive based on his skill sets, he's mainly forced to mate. As scientists explore more of his concept and what he could do as a Great Grey Owl Kelvic. He's ultimately loyal, though he can be sassy, but will listen and do as he's told.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Yes, playing a Kelvic and a slave can be quite uniqe to me and different.
Writer Goals:
To become a good writer.
To improve character development
To make friends as well.

Briefly explain your PC's basic perception of Ravok. Take a few sentences to explain the city to me as if I had never heard of it. Answer from an IC perspective.

Shainn's basic perception of Ravok is bland. All he knows is mating and listening to his superiors. He hasn't really seen much from the outside except of what people had told him what it looked like on the outside of the KRI. He lives in a cage, with a small little ledge that he could rest on when he's in his Owl form. That's all he knows about Ravok. A cage, which has four hole walls, and outside of it is another room with four hole walls. That's what he knows, and that might be what he'll know for the rest of his life. He wants someone to purchase him, and he's young by Kelvic standards, he is quite mature for his age. He really wants to know what it's like outside of the KRI. It would please him so much.

How does your PC define Revenge? Answer from an IC perspective.

Since he's quite ignorant of a few things. He can also be arrogant. Although, he does hold a tight grudge against the KRI, but he doesn't retaliate. Bad things would happen to him if he did. He doesn't have an in character reason for revenge at this point unless the KRI injure him permanently or something.

What is your PC's main goal(s) this season? Answer from an IC perspective. His main one is to find a way out, or at least wait long enough to get purchased by someone. Learn all there is to know about the outside world.

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life? Answer from an IC perspective. Learn to defend himself. Develop hunting skills. Make contacts. Etc...

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why? Answer from an IC perspective. Anything outside of the KRI's perimeters. Since he wants to see more of Ravok and it's wonderful structure.

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas? Answer from an IC perspective.

Probably build a Kelvic rescue station to protect the Kelvics from being harmed by the KRI and also make it another animal shelter or something.
You may ask one question of your ST. You may NOT ask for plot or development spoilers.
Can a PC slave be owned by an NPC slaver if things don't go well icly for Shainn?
Shainn
Player

Words: 30907
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2017, 2:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sophitia Vinder on July 17th, 2017, 9:18 am

Character Name: Sophie Vinder
Type of Residence: Maybe a citizen-to-be
Profession: Harlot/Dancer/Singer
Briefly Describe Your Character: Sophie is a friendly young woman who is just trying to find her place in the world. She's openly friendly and craves attention but can become a little awkward when she gets it because of a lack of trust towards people's motives.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: Only the basic stuff of getting a job and such for this season.
Writer Goals:
  • Just get back into the swing of things. It's been a little while since I've written.
  • Find some threading partners. Please please please PM if you'd like to write. I'm open for pretty much anything!
  • Figure out my purpose for Sophie. She doesn't have anything tying her down, and with Sunberth closed, she can't see her family. Right now it's just her versus the world. For now it's looking like it'll just be seeing how well she adjusts to Ravok.

Briefly explain your PC's basic perception of Ravok. I guess I don't know much about Ravok. I tagged along with some guy who fancied himself more than me. I ditched him as soon as I got the chance. The city is beautiful. Much nicer than Syliras or Sunberth. I guess people are pretty intimidating no matter where I go, though.

How does your character define Revenge? Revenge? I-I..I don't have time for revenge. I just need to survive and get away from whoever put me in a situation where revenge would be needed, you know?

What is your PC's main goal(s) this season? I reeeally hope I can get hired on somewhere. I don't care if it's as a bedwarmer, a dancer, or even a stylist. I guess it would be nice to find someone I can rely on, but people kind of suck. -pouts-

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life? -takes a deep breath- I just want to survive. It hasn't been easy, and I'd like to be able to close my eyes without having to worry.

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why? I don't even know where anything is to know what I want to see! Oh gosh. I'm probably just going to learn the route from my place Tarsin's to the House of Immortal Pleasures. I imagine if I travel it a dozen times or so I won't get lost.

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas? I might keep them in a bag and sleep holding onto them. I can't even imagine that kind of money. I could live for years on that money...but maybe I'd buy the most expensive dress I could find...

You may ask one question of your ST. Would you eat the moon if it were made of spare ribs?
Sophitia Vinder
Lost in the Moment!

Words: 31228
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2014, 9:55 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lihi on July 29th, 2017, 7:32 am

Character Name: Lihi of the Dancing Dead
Type of Residence: Slave
Profession: Lihi earns his place as a masseuse (Awaiting approval): Catamite to his master.
Briefly Describe Your Character: I'm just a servant from Falyndar. I'm here because I'm exotic and that makes me valuable to someone in Ravok.
Need Moderator’s Assistance: No, not currently.
Writer Goals:
  1. Improve my skills narrating in the first-person, present tense.
  2. Figure out how to write again.
  3. Flesh out exactly who Lihi is, his morals, and how he thinks.

Briefly explain your PC's basic perception of Ravok. This city is strange. Not like Taloba. I miss the thunder storms. Ravok is a nice, clean city, though. It's stable. More stable than can be found out there. I don't have to worry about predators or anyone kidnapping me as long as I have my papers. And there's plenty of interesting people around, I'm just not allowed to stare to long, or make eye contact.

How does your character define Revenge? Revenge is a feeling. A good feeling you can get after someone wrongs you. Revenge is like satisfaction but twice as good. If you feel revenge, then you've just had closure on a loose end in your life.

What is your PC's main goal(s) this season? Goals? My goal is only to please my owner, whatever that takes.

What is your PC's main goal(s) in life? I'm not really sure what my goals in life are. I was confused about what I wanted to do before I was taken to Ravok, and I sure as petch am confused now. In Falyndar I knew I wanted to settle down and at least fufill my duty as a Myrian by completing my blooding. Now all I can do is please and serve.

What is one location(in Ravok) your PC would like to visit this season and why? I don't know anything about this city and I doubt I would be allowed to just leave my masters side outside his house.

What would your PC do if he/she found a thousand gold Mizas? A thousand gold mizas would be a blessing! I could buy my freedom with that kind of money.

No, that wouldn't be a good idea, I would probably just get in trouble for hiding money. I should just give it to him.

You may ask one question of your ST. Can you help me fix an issue? Whenever I try to make a post with links, I get redirected to an information page that says I'm not allowed to post URLs. This is very inconvenient when trying to post my Character sheet among other links regarding lore, like I need to on my job application. Under the smilies when I post replies it says: [url] is ON.
Myrian [Fluent] | Common [Poor] | Bird Calls [Basic]
Lihi
Player

Words: 6103
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2017, 5:38 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext